Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Open Off Topic Ic Roleplay] Weaponry Girls.

Trailgamer5

I'll guess I'll just play with myself because no one else wants to... *Is curled up in a corner drawing stuff with a stick*

"You must be the new Weaponry Girl" Amirah turned around to face another weaponry girl smiling at her. Pale with Brown and Auburn hair and dark brown eyes, she didn't have many unique features other than her stature, looking as if she was 12-14. Her Clothing consisted of a dark Blue shirt with "Polizei" written on the Left Sleeve and a pair of Jeans that has "Polizei" written on the Right Thigh. "Name's Margerette Pischund, what's yours?"

"U-Uhm, I-I'm Amirah Salvinen."

"Heh, nice name." Margerette gestured Amirah to follow her. "I'll show you to your room~ It's at the Assault Rifle wing."

"Assault Rifle wing?"

"Yeap, you're a SAR-21, an Assault Rifle. It shouldn't be any surprise especially to you." Margerette's eyes turned to Amirah in a teasing fashion. Amirah was suddenly curios about Margerette. "And you?"

"Me? I'm living in the Sub Machine Gun wing. I'm an MP5."

(No wall of text though.)

(And yeah.)

Margerrete opened a door to a decently sized bedroom. "And here's your room! Number 35!" Amirah enters, and notices someone was in there. "Margerrete, you sure this is my room?"

"Just call me Margie, and why?"

"B-because someone else is already inside." Margerrete enters and exclaims: "Hey, what are you doing here?" In a neutral tone.

Margerrete opened a door to a decently sized bedroom. "And here's your room! Number 35!" Amirah enters, and notices someone was in there. "Margerrete, you sure this is my room?"

"Just call me Margie, and why?"

"B-because someone else is already inside." Margerrete enters and exclaims: "Hey, what are you doing here?" In a neutral tone.

*the girl is wearing a classy suit and has long, dark, curly hair*

*she stands up and walks towards Margie, then offers her a hand for a handshake*

"Hello, my name is Imbel! Long story short, I am a rare pistol known as the GC MD2, as well as your room mate..."

*the girl is wearing a classy suit and has long, dark, curly hair*

*she stands up and walks towards Margie, then offers her a hand for a handshake*

"Hello, my name is Imbel! Long story short, I am a rare pistol known as the GC MD2, as well as your room mate..."

(Wikipedia doesn't have a page for the GC MD2 '~', plus I don't understand Spanish...)

"Shouldn't you be in the Pistol rooms? I was pretty sure her roommate was undecided between the TAR 21, FAMAS and many other girls." Amirah cuts in. "Eh, r-really!? I-I heard that the TAR 21 was very similar to the SAR in terms of aesthetics so I look forward to meeting one!"

(wait, she's basically a IMBEL Manufactured M1911, right?)

Edited by Trailgamer5

(Wikipedia doesn't have a page for the GC MD2 '~', plus I don't understand Spanish...)

"Shouldn't you be in the Pistol rooms? I was pretty sure her roommate was undecided between the TAR 21, FAMAS and many other girls." Amirah cuts in. "Eh, r-really!? I-I heard that the TAR 21 was very similar to the SAR in terms of aesthetics so I look forward to meeting one!"

(It is pretty much a better derivative of the 1911, stronger and with 14+1 capacity.)

"I was just told that I was going to share a room..."

*she holds out her ticket*

"But if you don't like me, it's fine, I'll ask for another room..."

Edited by Snyphurr

"it's your call, Amirah." Margerette turned to Amirah as she said that. Amirah thought for a moment... "Alright, you can stay~ I hope we become good friends~!" Amirah extends her hand in a handshake "Name's Amirah! Amirah Salvinen!" Margerette smiled, her fingers placed on her chin as if thinking. "An Assault Rifle and a Pistol. This is going to be an interesting pair."

"it's your call, Amirah." Margerette turned to Amirah as she said that. Amirah thought for a moment... "Alright, you can stay~ I hope we become good friends~!" Amirah extends her hand in a handshake "Name's Amirah! Amirah Salvinen!" Margerette smiled, her fingers placed on her chin as if thinking. "An Assault Rifle and a Pistol. This is going to be an interesting pair."

"Thank you, Miss Amirah."

Imbel hugs Amirah then sits on one of the beds, puts on earbuds and listens to music in her phone.

"Thank you, Miss Amirah."

Imbel hugs Amirah then sits on one of the beds, puts on earbuds and listens to music in her phone.

"Margie! What's taking you so long!? I've already finished the preparations~!" "Eh? Brother, It's not my fault her room's that far off~! Margerette was slightly flustered at the sudden appearance of her younger brother. "You must be Amirah. I'm Umbrine Pischund, UMP 45. Why don't we come over to our place? We've got some drinks waiting." "Eh? U-Uhm sure, why not." Umbrine was wearing a deep blue Tank Top with "Polizei" written on the front and back, as well as regular jeans. For physical features he has short unkempt hair that's colored Brown Auburn and brown eyes. He looks like a young boy, between 10-12, and is small in stature.

Edited by Trailgamer5

"Margie! What's taking you so long!? I've already finished the preparations~!" "Eh? Brother, It's not my fault her room's that far off~! Margerette was slightly flustered at the sudden appearance of her younger brother. "You must be Amirah. I'm Umbrine Pischund, UMP 45. Why don't we come over to our place? We've got some drinks waiting." "Eh? U-Uhm sure, why not." Umbrine was wearing a deep blue Tank Top with "Polizei" written on the front and back, as well as regular jeans. For physical features he has short unkempt hair that's colored Brown Auburn and brown eyes. He looks like a young boy, between 10-12, and is small in stature.

Imbel continues listening to music, not noticing what is happening around her.

(where are the others when you need them. Hello? Lurkers?)

Imbel continues listening to music, not noticing what is happening around her.

The SMG Wing, room 45. "And here we are~! Our room!" It's rather clean. For some reason there was only 1 bed... Well, the other essentials are still there. Umbrine leads Amirah to a small table, with plenty of beer cans and juice. "Eh? I-I don't really drink much..."

"It's alright. Even if you don't drink any at all  my sister can probably finish it." He turns to Margerette before continuing. "Right Sis?"

"Yeap!"

"Ah, so what about the Juice?"

"Bro can't handle his liquor. Dunno if it's his age or something."

"S-so that's how it is... I guess a couple of beers couldn't hurt." She cracks open a beer can and holds it up and the 2 SMGs do the same. (Together)"Cheers~!"

(where are the others when you need them. Hello? Lurkers?)

The SMG Wing, room 45. "And here we are~! Our room!" It's rather clean. For some reason there was only 1 bed... Well, the other essentials are still there. Umbrine leads Amirah to a small table, with plenty of beer cans and juice. "Eh? I-I don't really drink much..."

"It's alright. Even if you don't drink any at all my sister can probably finish it." He turns to Margerette before continuing. "Right Sis?"

"Yeap!"

"Ah, so what about the Juice?"

"Bro can't handle his liquor. Dunno if it's his age or something."

"S-so that's how it is... I guess a couple of beers couldn't hurt." She cracks open a beer can and holds it up and the 2 SMGs do the same. (Together)"Cheers~!"

Imbel takes a juice, then leans against a wall in the corner, listening to music.

(She's pretty much that cool gal who chills on her own.)