Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bugs In 11 And 17 Quest Resulting In Fail Every Time

ThumpumGood

I know... verify and I did.

2 seconds left on the clock = fail. I thought 0= fail.
And only 1 chance, not 3 like the other test I ran.
I have failed MR 11 test 3x in the same way with different frames and a Clan mate failed 17 with the same bug.

If I fail again, I would appreciate DE passing me.Or else why would I spend money on a game I cant play due to a bug? I ran the pratice multiple times and succeeded EVERY time. This is getting terribly frustrating. Please fix it.

Could you try and be more specific? Are you failing on the exact same part every time? I tried this in the Relay and i had no problem with it.

but will test multiple times to see if it bugs out.

EDIT - I tried with many different frames and weapons and still had no problems. So if your problem is not fixed then i would message a moderator and let them know your situation.

Edited by williamsos10

Could you try and be more specific? Are you failing on the exact same part every time? I tried this in the Relay and i had no problem with it.

but will test multiple times to see if it bugs out.

EDIT - I tried with many different frames and weapons and still had no problems. So if your problem is not fixed then i would message a moderator and let them know your situation.

OK... you're testing it with many frames is done in the practice area and what I said in the OP was that I did the practice area and succeeded EVERY time. The only time I fail is in the actual test. Something is amiss.