Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4 Login Issues

(PSN)AngelShur

Lol, I signed onto FIFA, pulled info from servers, played several online matches, went to GTA, and went straight into online from loading screen instead of story, then online, straight into a packed lobby, then watched Netflix, then downloaded and began playing another game WHILE IT D/Led, and only then did I try warframe really late, and whattya know!?! None of that other S#&$e scratched the itch... :(

Edited by (PS4)dalllrious

Support ticket made

Saturday : Had timeout issues for logging (french time zone).

Sunday : Everything ok in morning, went out till 2pm then came back in game and had one issue only with account update after an alert, played normally for 2h then log out.

I came back for 1 or 2h when i saw the nitain alert tonight => i couldn't join a squad, lost connection some times, i could log but not join squads and finally i could do the nitain alert after a lot of tries => account not updated ..... i saw that and when back to ship, i still was with the full squad.

This new issue affect only some rare players, we probably have the same network problem but as i don't know IP address of all DE server i cannot make some tests (On pc we can always do a netstat and my actual isp router cannot show me these informations)

PS : i just looked in french area of this forum => other on PC with U18 had/have same issues and made support tickets, we just have to wait till someone find the link between us.

Edited by (PS4)iameec

I have been playing since launch on console, recently i got a bunch of fresh meat to join the warframe movement from my unit (we are all active duty). Anyways we all have a huge problem disconnecting starting since 04DEC, i made a ticket to de the 5th but have yet to hear anything back on a solution. I have looked and kept up on any topic of this dc issue on forums (there has been a lot since 04DEC) but yet have i found a solution amongst the masses on when this issue will be fixed. I have almost 10 new players that are going to lose genuine interest in this game with their first impression being unable to log in and play for longer then 2-5 min at a time. Please help keep me updated on de and the response to this issue as i have seem to have found nothing new on their response to fixing this. I made a ticket and have heard nothing back from de as of yet, i really hope de is taking this seriosuly.

No issue for me today except 3h ago : i logged in and saw 1 or 2 alerts, clan mate told me about one we should do together on Odin, i suspected for nitain and looked on laptop : one new but ... nothing in liset ^^ i looked at clock on ps4 : was ok, switch back to game => no new alert. I had to close the game and go back to see this nitain alert. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...