Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nitain Extract

Axeroix

Good luck to the other Clans!

Our clan already has all the parts researched, and we're just getting the Nitain together to build Wukong.

It really helps to have a clan with people who play across multiple time zones, or who have different sleep schedules. The missions themselves are easy enough to do sleeping really, the "challenge" is in waiting for the alerts to crop up.

Some of my clanmates can't play any later than midnight or 1am, but I can be around 'till 6am or later, but never in the afternoons. Conversely, some of them can play in the late mornings and afternoon, when I can't.

I don't get the calls for consistency. All of nature is in motion. I don't want my Warframe becoming stale, and an array of alerts offering different things is a good way to keep things spicy.

One more day worth of alert data now.

The shortest time interval between alerts (from start to start) has been just over 4 hours, and the longest has been 6 hours and 1 minute. I don't think it's possible for an alert to have a duration less than 30 minutes (correct me if I'm wrong), so you are guaranteed to see an alert for Nitain Extract if you are online for 5 and a half hours straight.

If you keep watch of the WarframeAlerts Twitter (or anywhere else with the same information), you can reliably narrow down the time frame for the start of the next Nitain Extract alert to a window of 2 hours, which is something that is not terribly difficult to plan for.