Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Ship?

Frenrihr89

I think this is more likely to be the lander

9eb08a08facef44b044fa3d978aa68c0.jpg

The image TC posted seems to large to be a lander, it could be the new Orbiter but its a bit different than the original video / concept.

Could be a Sentients ship or Lotus ship

Edit: people are talking about guns on it. I'd rather if have blades so I can spaceship melee

Edited by Lightsmith

The image TC posted seems to large to be a lander, it could be the new Orbiter but its a bit different than the original video / concept.

Edit: people are talking about guns on it. I'd rather if have blades so I can spaceship melee

The older concept that was shown months ago was scrapped. That concept art was as old as the game.

The ship on the teaser site is the new Orbiter, while your image is one of the future landers.

This is another lander, suposedly the one that, whe using the support call, shoots on the ground (well i mean that thing on top of it just looks like a heavy cannon for ground attacks)

The older concept that was shown months ago was scrapped. That concept art was as old as the game.

The ship on the teaser site is the new Orbiter, while your image is one of the future landers.

7aa03292b516d12c44f6e003cc40b19a.jpg

Shut up

I did watched The las Devstream, they said nothing about Orbiter's model, agian if they did:

Clip or Fake

Hum we didn't watch the same because [DE]Rebecca especialy answered my question about the new orbiter .

and 2 devstream ago they mentioned the new orbiter is part of a quest in u18

Edited by trunks013

Im talking about the Orbiter not the new Liset

(i saw the highlight video just now)

Yeah i'm also talking about the orbiter compartment in the back of the liset

Rebecca answered my question at 38:37 from devstream 64 and its about the Orbiter not the liset

And they talked about the new orbiter being part of a quest in devstream 62 look at the sommary of it by

am-bunny https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/553839-devstream-62-overview/

but the pic was a Scimitar thegodofwar12345 is right

Edited by trunks013