The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Help!

agotek

Question

11 answers to this question

So, I need to wear Steel Merdidian logo and make the other missions ? Because, I don't have any missions from Steel Merdidian in the navigation.

You don't need to do syndicate missions to earn reputation. You only need to earn affinity in missions. Any mission will do.

You don't unlock syndicate missions until you hit rank 1 for a given syndicate.

I did the normal Arbiters of Hexis and Cephalon Suda but it didn't show the Steel Meridian, I wanna know if you can have all 3 of them and how to start with Steel Meridian if I already have Arbiters of Hexis and Cephalon Suda.

You have a maximum amount of rep you can earn in a day from Affinity. This does not affect your gain from missions or medallions. If you are just starting your Steel Meridian rep after already running Hexis or Suda to your max, then you won't get any for Steel Meridian until the amount resets, generally at 8:00 PM EST/DE time.

EDIT: And yes, you can have all three, but I recommend doing Steel Meridian after you've maxed Hexis and Suda so that you can also get Red Veil without any drawbacks.

Edited by NoggDog117

The left three and right three syndicates (Steel + Arbiters and Suda OR Perrin and Veil + New Loka) can be used together with no penalties, because one of the three is always neutral to the other two who are allied. That is to say, you can level Steel Meridian by wearing their sigil and it will not negatively impact either the Arbiters of Hexis or Cephalon Suda in any way.

You are, however, limited in the amount of syndicate standing you can earn per daily cycle; I believe it's 2000 + (1000 * Mastery Rank) per day. If you've run out, you can't earn any more reputation with any syndicates until the next reset, unless you've collected relevant syndicate paraphernalia ("medallions").

Edited by LysanderasD

I did the normal Arbiters of Hexis and Cephalon Suda but it didn't show the Steel Meridian, I wanna know if you can have all 3 of them and how to start with Steel Meridian if I already have Arbiters of Hexis and Cephalon Suda.

You probably just ran out of standing for the day. When you get refreashed standing. Wear Steel Merdidian logo until you used up all your standing

You don't need to do syndicate missions to earn reputation. You only need to earn affinity in missions. Any mission will do.

You don't unlock syndicate missions until you hit rank 1 for a given syndicate.

And thank you, this is actually what I had forgotten from when I started my first Syndicates