[DE]Rebecca

State Of Deployment Info Thread: The Second Dream Hath Arrived

Just got home from work, gonna take a nice nap and it should be here or it should be here tomorrow. either way. a nice nap. 

Region chat is getting unbearable. Everyone is saying the update is, "late" when it is still December 2nd. Its not late till it's tomorrow.

May the light of THE khala. we're talking about a psychic union not a person.

Uhm...

Isn't the Khala destroyed now?

So exactly how do we submit our frames? I would love to see my Nekros

You don't have to submit anything. The Warframe that you currently have equipped when you begin The Second Dream Quest will be featured in the cutscenes.

Reb is just saying make sure you have your Nekros equipped when you do the Quest.

Region chat is getting unbearable. Everyone is saying the update is, "late" when it is still December 2nd. Its not late till it's tomorrow.

since when the region chat was bearable for once?

• Upvote 5

^ agreed

it honestly gives the impression of empty promises and all talk

Actually it gives us information on when to expect the build to come out, instead of waiting for an unknown amount of time, and also lets us know if something crops up so we have an idea of whether to expect it on, before or after the release date they promised.

Are you guys actually serious with this? Come on.

• Upvote 9

This is funny to me, the post says it was posted at 5:41 today PM looking at my computers clock it is 4:56 pm so not only is U18 coming so is time travel 

This is funny to me, the post says it was posted at 5:41 today PM looking at my computers clock it is 4:56 pm so not only is U18 coming so is time travel 

different timezones ya dingus.

• Upvote 1

Both different time zones lol