[DE]Rebecca

State Of Deployment Info Thread: The Second Dream Hath Arrived

Whelp, you have 20 minutes until server reset.

No, server reset is at midnight UT, which is 19:00 EST, which was an hour ago.

3901920-20durarara20fighting20gif20heiwa

^HYPE                          ^YOU

This is from Durarara! I believe it was episode 3.

Also, riot?

"But Critical, if they release the update now it won't be all polished and shiny, and there might be game breaking bugs!"

I don't give a flying Monkey King turd, I'd rather get the update than wait a 5 years like U17. I get super impatient when someone gives a date for when an update will be live, but then they can't go through with it. Now that I've re-read all that I sound like a whiney 6 year old.

• Upvote 1

since when the region chat was bearable for once?

Already 2 AM here (CET), so technically it's wednesday here :P

Take your time DE. While I do question the process you all go through to fix bugs and issues that end up becoming last-minute like this, I won't deny the complete dedication you guys commit to. Keep up the good work!

• Upvote 2

Already 2 AM here (CET), so technically it's wednesday here :P

At the time you posted that it was 5:01 PM here, so think about it being the future for other parts of the world before posting, yeah?

• Upvote 1

Since this a thread to keep us updated, would it be possible to make it so? Thread was posted over 2 hours ago and then silence. Just tell us if you are encountering problems and have to delay for a few more hours or tomorrow or whatever. It s far better to tell us than to stay silent.

Also for people who said they wasted a dat waiting for it, seriously? Dont you have other stuff you could be doing? Go out, play another game, read a book, whatever. Just check for updates from time to time on yur phone.

Since its already 8PM for them and there no update from rebecca about a build candidate yet im going to guess it will be atleast delayed till tomorrow. And since its already 2am for me im going to say good night everyone and in case the update drops while im sleeping, have fun ;)

Edited by Evers