[DE]Rebecca

State Of Deployment Info Thread: The Second Dream Hath Arrived

The last time I was this hyped about a game update I was disappointed with microtransactions that gave RNG dependent skins. with RNG dependent stat boosts. in a paid game(with $100 of DLC).

Good thing DE isn't like overkill.

YOU CANNOT STOP THE HYPETRAIN!!!!                                      unless you are overkill...

• Upvote 3

This is amazing! 

U18 for Warframe

New Brawler Class in TERA

New Skins for a lot of my favorite champs in LoL: Azir, Tristana, Gnar, Bard, Poppy Update!!!

Plus that GW2 Expansion not too long ago.

All my games have so much NEW!!! Just 2 more weeks and I'm on a 2 month-long winter break. I wonder what I'll do first. :D Oh yeah, and I might be getting Sengoku Basara 4: Sumeragi for Christmas. I am glowing bright as the sun!

samshowprune.gif

Edited by Nunokage
  • Upvote 1

I just DE will stop giving ETA's and just release it when its ready thanks for killing my hype

^ agreed

it honestly gives the impression of empty promises and all talk

Completely agreed. A complete stop of ETAs would definitely be refreshing. They always seem to be late on updates. If last second problems are well known, then they need to stop setting specific dates for release because it's clear they're too difficult to meet with.

Edited by LazerSkink
  • Upvote 1

Okay people its been 2.5 hours NOT 4. Chill out and let them do their jobs. They do their best to beat a deadline but it doesn't always happen. It is a common thing in the "real world". So chill out and go to bed (or go to school in some timezones).

• Upvote 8

they dont even have a build candidate yet, get some sleep if you're trying to stay up. its probably going to be a couple more hours at the earliest.

• Upvote 1

I guess this is gonna end like last time, hype hype and then the update gets delayed more than a day later.

Actually for u17 it was not delayed very long. Chill out lol

• Upvote 1

Y...yo..you mean that I can use my biootiful glorious Ash Prime....on the cinematic?....

I nEEED IT! NAOW!

• Upvote 1

@DERebecca last time your updates were closer together,this time it's been almost three hours since your last update, I hope the old adage "no news is good news" applies:)  

It is currently 7:29 at night where I live, just finished playing a bit of Dishonored to hype myself up for some ninjas in space getting a new update. Why shouldn't we just do something else, tame our murderous beast that dwells within us all and forces us to play a canadian space ninja F2P game? I love the new content that I've heard was gonna be in this update, but I'm gonna chillax, watch some yogscast and wait until I lull to sleep in the Second Dream. (see what I did there?)

• Upvote 2

They do their best to beat a deadline but it doesn't always happen.

It's pretty common for them to miss their own deadlines friend.

• Upvote 4

We shouldn't complain about something as miniscule as waiting a few extra hours. If it was a few days, sure? But even then, we're WAITING for them to release a quality update. Complaining about it doesn't make them go faster, it's pretty FRUSTRATING. Let them do what they do and just be patient. The ETA is perfectly fine, you guys don't seem to have played many games because I promise DE is not the only game developers that do this.

• Upvote 1

Actually for u17 it was not delayed very long. Chill out lol

I don't remember which update was specifically, that's also why I never stated it was u17, but that time they delayed the update more than a day later.

• Upvote 2

HrA5hRB.png

i saw this on the web and i had to post it  ;p  

im from EU so ... i know the feeling 

"Waiting for update"

• Upvote 10

I just DE will stop giving ETA's and just release it when its ready thanks for killing my hype

It's your own fault for losing hype just because an ETA exists for the rest of us to know what's going on