[DE]Rebecca

State Of Deployment Info Thread: The Second Dream Hath Arrived

ETAs suck, it's true, but DE sets a date and really shoot for it. If they didn't give us an ETA and just dropped it when it's ready, we wouldn't get all the content we do. Also, when they usually hype up something but fail a quota, they try to make it up.

Either enjoy the train ride or don't get on at all...

I prefer to drive myself, enjoy it all at my pace: don't set up hype to high or too low.

• Upvote 3

Completely agreed. A complete stop of ETAs would definitely be refreshing. They always seem to be late on updates. If last second problems are well known, then they need to stop setting specific dates for release because it's clear they're too difficult to meet with.

For real, though, it's like people like you forget what the E in ETA stands for.

• Upvote 1

December 3 over here.

Sleep or wait, hmmmmmmm

i'd say just sleep, its not the 2nd anymore and waiting wont make it come faster

Well, Nearly 3PM on the 3rd here, wonder if my Nyx Prime (just started building) will be finished before U18 gets deployed :)

(And although I know I am adding to the spam, is there a 'DERebecca only' thread for tracking this?)

i have a question is the orbitor expansion in u18 or is it post 18

also yes it is me the stalker

Edited by xaviersteve

almost 3am here, I'm gonna go sleep and let DE do their work.

I know U18 will come out when it's ready, and it can't be worse than U17 for me (I went away for 10 days the same day as the update came out)

Edited by icemasterJ

Well, Nearly 3PM on the 3rd here, wonder if my Nyx Prime (just started building) will be finished before U18 gets deployed :)

(And although I know I am adding to the spam, is there a 'DERebecca only' thread for tracking this?)

You can go to her forum profile. 

ETAs suck, it's true, but DE sets a date and really shoot for it. If they didn't give us an ETA and just dropped it when it's ready, we wouldn't get all the content we do. Also, when they usually hype up something but fail a quota, they try to make it up.

Either enjoy the train ride or don't get on at all...

I prefer to drive myself, enjoy it all at my pace: don't set up hype to high or too low.

Uhh..Not setting an ETA would be better then setting one and missing it. (Repeatedly) this is the  5th time this has happened with a major update, and if they dropped it when it's ready we WOULD get all the content in a better state, and making up for something oncec. Hell, even twice is fine. But 5 times? Thats unacceptable.

• Upvote 2

DE just to let you guys know that the entire storm clan (TheVoidSpeakers) that I help manage would like to let you know that we appreciate all your hard work and we ask that you please continue to work. You guys are amazing and we would like to thank you so so much and we hope you get some sleep after working your butts off.

Also it is 8:50pm on the east coast so there is still time :). So everyone please give DE some space and continue to be patient

Edited by eragon1581
  • Upvote 5

thanks cant wait to burn my plat on this stuff 

P.S dont rush the update take you time the last thing i want is a broken update good luck :P

• Upvote 2