[DE]Rebecca

State Of Deployment Info Thread: The Second Dream Hath Arrived

For everyone complaining about an ETA, you do realise ETA = Estimated/expected Time of Arrival, yeah?

Approximations are like that.

• Upvote 10

3 hours since last update huess we are getting it tommorow 

if that was the case im sure they would have said "sorry but it's tommorrow" at least.

Foolishly optimistic, sheldon says.

He even put a sad face

Edited by .salad
  • Upvote 1

I've never understood updates. Aren't you supposed to have the update ready before the release date? Then you release it? How do you have a release date without a release? 

• Upvote 5

Batman: Arkham Knight is still unplayable on PC after half a year. And it cost $50.

Cool your jets, yo. People on here spend entirely too much time whining about free content.

• Upvote 10

What is this, I don't even...  Do any of you complainers have any hint of an idea as to what ETA stands for? Estimated Time of Arrival. Now, what does "estimated" mean? It means approximately.

NOW. An ETA is to give you a WINDOW of when something will be released. Have some patience or leave. Your behavior is absolute toxicity.

by definition ETA is an ESTIMATED time of arrival. dunno why people forget that xD

• Upvote 2

Foolishly optimistic, sheldon says.

He even put a sad face

Don't forget him saying "I'm feeling optimistic tonight", and getting answerd by rebecca saying "that's mean"

Think DE has a hard time over there...

• Upvote 3

Uhh..Not setting an ETA would be better then setting one and missing it. (Repeatedly) this is the  5th time this has happened with a major update, and if they dropped it when it's ready we WOULD get all the content in a better state, and making up for something oncec. Hell, even twice is fine. But 5 times? Thats unacceptable.

Not setting an ETA would be extremely unprofessional.

• Upvote 5

Im more dissapointed with the fact that they even told pc gamer that itd be out on the 2nd. There is still 3 hours left.

Back to fallout then

• Upvote 2

Well DE themself's confirmed the release date for 2 of december so alot of the people saying eta there was no eta it was confrimed a release day somtimes setbacks  happen though.

• Upvote 1

Not setting an ETA would be extremely unprofessional.

Missing deadlines is extremely unprofessional

• Upvote 6

Don't mind me, just repeating myself saying that an ETA is Estimated Time of Arrival, not anything more, not anything less. Stop with your nonsense, guys. The lot of you are acting sorely disgusting.

• Upvote 11