[DE]Rebecca

State Of Deployment Info Thread: The Second Dream Hath Arrived

Update here yet? No? Ok, back to Vermintide, I can wait.

Also, to the people who're saying that it's now Dec. 3rd for them, The current time in London, Ontario (where the DE office is located) is 9:01 PM. They have just under three hours left of Dec. 2nd. Stop whining because your timezone is ahead of theirs.

• Upvote 1

Honestly though, we're all sitting around our computers waiting. I could be doing better things but I don't want to miss the update. If you needed more time, just say so, so we don't get our hopes up, sitting around our computers like rabid dogs.

• Upvote 3

1449107714574.png

FIVE TIMES, FIVE TIMES DE HAS TOLD US AN ETA  FOR A MAJOR UPDATE FIVE TIMES THEY FAIL TO DELIVER. Is it really that hard to have it ready by Wednesday or tell us its not  ready  yet and you need more time FFS stop getting our hopes up

• Upvote 9

Why y'all complaining about a delay? It's not like we're missing out on anything, we're STILL getting the update. Just go about your day and it'll launch when it's ready

• Upvote 42

De thank you for all your hard work.

if the update deployment isn't going entirely to plan. What's an extra day gonna do? We all waited months for this. an extra day won't hurt. 

• Upvote 19

Why do you people get so mad? What is one extra day? Calm down jeez.. lol

RPQif2R.gif

• Upvote 56

Missing deadlines is extremely unprofessional

An ETA is not really the same as a deadline.

A deadline is when something has to be done, and is mostly set by other people.

An ETA is just a way to give people an idea when they can possibly start to expect it.

• Upvote 33

Update: We are going to work through the rest of night on the final build candidate, then get some sleep, then release the winning build in the morning so we are around (and reasonably rested) to support it however necessary. See you Thursday morning with more information!

Thanks Rebecca. :)

• Upvote 2

ETA when? I wanna know if i can get some sleep tonight.

just go to bed

u18 isn't going anywhere

• Upvote 1

Update: We are going to work through the rest of night on the final build candidate, then get some sleep, then release the winning build in the morning so we are around (and reasonably rested) to support it however necessary. See you Thursday morning with more information!

Thank you!

Well there's an update, thank DE and especially you DERebecca for the update ;)

• Upvote 1

Ay it got DElayed. I won the bet(s). Time to go collect.

P.s. Thank you for not releasing it full of bugs/incomplete to satisfy impatient people.

Edited by Stratego89
  • Upvote 7

Good night folks! See you tomorrow morning! but sadly i won't be able to play it until the evening since i have work :(