[DE]Rebecca

State Of Deployment Info Thread: The Second Dream Hath Arrived

Honestly though, we're all sitting around our computers waiting. I could be doing better things but I don't want to miss the update. If you needed more time, just say so, so we don't get our hopes up, sitting around our computers like rabid dogs.

No one told you to sit around your computer like a rabid dog. They are doing their best, chill out.

• Upvote 8

i hope my last comment didnt come across as too snarky, i still appreciate all DE do to make a very stellar game with fantastic free updates. see you all tomorrow.

Update: We are going to work through the rest of night on the final build candidate, then get some sleep, then release the winning build in the morning so we are around (and reasonably rested) to support it however necessary. See you Thursday morning with more information!

12mPcp41D9a1i0.gif

NrqabhEpXWsGA.gif

Oh wells, goodnight guise [:

Edited by HalfDarkShadow
  • Upvote 8

12mPcp41D9a1i0.gif

NrqabhEpXWsGA.gif

Update 17 all over again...

Edited by Stoner74

Its better than being rushed out and broken, a common practice among triple A games

Lol it's gonna be broken on release anyway.

But DE is usually fast to fix that stuff.

• Upvote 6

I know a lot of people have been saying it but I wanted to toss in my voice as well. Thank you guys so much for the work you do and take your time! I love this game enough to be willing to wait a while for an update as awesome as this one's likely to be!

• Upvote 3

Can't wait!  MOAR LOAR!!!!!!

On a serious note, I totally get it.  I just refreshed my OS on my gaming computer, and 3 days later I'm still working the kinks out.  I'm sure coding such a major update is much more complicated.

I appreciate the work you all do, DE.  No other game has kept my ADHD, mildly-OCD attention as long as Warframe has.

Oh!  And good luck getting any sleep!  This anticipation is going to require heavy sedation, er, ah, medica.... meditation to achieve any restful sleep tonight.  I can't imagine it's any better for you guys!

Edited by AKMouse
  • Upvote 2

Sigh, please just tell us when its coming, dont give us a date unless you're 100% sure :\ even if an ETA

Edited by kanslor
  • Upvote 16

Called it!

I bet 50 P that it was going to be delayed and guess who was right.... bring in the money

• Upvote 1

Batman: Arkham Knight is still unplayable on PC after half a year. And it cost $50.

Cool your jets, yo. People on here spend entirely too much time whining about free content.

see, money is not the thing. what we invest in WF is TIME which is more valuable .thats why people going crazy about this & thats no reason for you to be salty about it. so calm ur ummmmm u prolly know what i am going to say.

• Upvote 8

Batman: Arkham Knight is still unplayable on PC after half a year. And it cost $50.

Cool your jets, yo. People on here spend entirely too much time whining about free content.

Free?  I've spent more money on this game than nearly any other.  I totally agree that people need to be patient, but this free argument doesn't hold any water.  They don't make these game updates as a charity.

Anyway, this is how things go when the update is late, pages of people posting gifs and crying and pages of people telling them to get over it.  It's virtually part of the update process at this point.  I find reading through it to be an enjoyable waste of time while I wait for the update.

Oh, and hurry up DE   :D

• Upvote 9

I dont even know why im still surprised that they are gonna release a major update late JUST STOP GIVING OUT DATES AND ET'S AND HYPING THE ENTIRE GODDAMN COMMUNITY AND RELEASE IT WHEN ITS FULLY DONE.

• Upvote 9

It's good that DE is waiting and fixing everything.  Also, if they are fully rested, in case of bugs, they can fix it all, like Rebecca mentioned.  Be patient guys.  Is just 1 more day of wait going to kill you?

• Upvote 1

Take your time DE, take your time. Even though it'll still have bugs when it's released, you guys are pretty quick at stamping out the gamebreaking ones. Can't wait to learn more about the Warframe universe!

Ninety-nine bugs in the code, ninety-nine bugs in the code...

You take one out, fix it all out...

137 bugs in the code!

Edited by NixtheLow
  • Upvote 13

I'm not the only person who remembers when games used to get delayed by literal years and updates by months, right?

Right?

I'm not old, I'm temporally-gifted...

• Upvote 10