[DE]Rebecca

State Of Deployment Info Thread: The Second Dream Hath Arrived

Free?  I've spent more money on this game than nearly any other.  I totally agree that people need to be patient, but this free argument doesn't hold any water.  They don't make these game updates as a charity.

Anyway, this is how things go when the update is late, pages of people posting gifs and crying and pages of people telling them to get over it.  It's virtually part of the update process at this point.  I find reading through it to be an enjoyable waste of time while I wait for the update.

Pretty much all of this. x3
  • Upvote 3

I'm just looking through everything and just see people complaining and whining about delays as if it's new.

Just mining through~~

5.jpg

Edited by KJRenz
  • Upvote 3

Update: We are going to work through the rest of night on the final build candidate, then get some sleep, then release the winning build in the morning so we are around (and reasonably rested) to support it however necessary. See you Thursday morning with more information!

Assurances don't mean much of anything to me when they come from an entity that has failed to meet expectations in recent memory.

Oh well, enjoy your evening.

• Upvote 5

I bet 50 P that it was going to be delayed and guess who was right.... bring in the money

I should have made it an official bet.

/sigh

Update: We are going to work through the rest of night on the final build candidate, then get some sleep, then release the winning build in the morning so we are around (and reasonably rested) to support it however necessary. See you Thursday morning with more information!

Thank you for your patience - it'll be worth the wait.

Thanks for this DERebecca, now it's time to do other things. See you all tomorrow, don't get mad with DE. Keep the good work!

Un saludo.

• Upvote 1

Thank you to everyone at DE who put in such a late night, and probably early morning, in order to get this update out without any major bugs. 

We appreciate you guys taking the time to do this right, instead of rushing it. The majority of the playerbase appreciates the attention to detail and would rather wait a little longer, for the update to be ready. We are all looking forward to it! 

And get some rest, all of you! ^_^ 

• Upvote 5

Why do you people get so mad? What is one extra day? Calm down jeez.. lol

I don't get mad, i just get really bummed cause i have work tomorrow and it bothers how I will be missing out T-T

Assurances don't mean much of anything to me when they come from an entity that has failed to meet expectations in recent memory.

Oh well, enjoy your evening.

Well said 

• Upvote 3

How can a Update, that is confirmed at this date such a long time ago actually fail? And you tell us now it isnt ready? thats ridiculous

• Upvote 7

Free?  I've spent more money on this game than nearly any other.  I totally agree that people need to be patient, but this free argument doesn't hold any water.  They don't make these game updates as a charity.

Anyway, this is how things go when the update is late, pages of people posting gifs and crying and pages of people telling them to get over it.  It's virtually part of the update process at this point.  I find reading through it to be an enjoyable waste of time while I wait for the update.

Oh, and hurry up DE   :D

Dude, seriously, the game is free to play, if you don't want to pay money you just don't. If you want to, great! it's a good way to give something back to the developers. But the enterity of the game content is free, even paid cosmetics. Just trade for plats and problem solved.

• Upvote 6

So.... You get something a little late. Is there an end of the world happening that Im not aware of that will prevent us from playing the update?

Edited by ThumpumGood
  • Upvote 2

HAHAHAHHA, ANOTHER DELAY, NEVER DOUBTED IT.

How do they get away with this EVERY TIME?

If you DON'T have the update ready, DON'T give it a release date. You might as well say "yeah we're going to delay this until thursday by the way" on every single deployment status thread.

Uh... because it doesn't happen every time...

• Upvote 2

Dude, seriously, the game is free to play, if you don't want to pay money you just don't. If you want to, great! it's a good way to give something back to the developers. But the enterity of the game content is free, even paid cosmetics. Just trade for plats and problem solved.

Dude, seriously, why are you completely missing the point of what I wrote.

Edited by Wotca
  • Upvote 3

I would rather it be delayed another day or two than be buggy as hell. You guys are all good. Much love and support

• Upvote 5

I like bugs, I like playing with them (I abused the Tyl Regor sharkwing one :| don't ban me...) but I'm glad you guys are making sure everything's going to not immediately crash. I'd rather have less bugs than more bugs. More fun to find XD

PS: I know some but I like them so I'mma keep them |:

• Upvote 1