[DE]Rebecca

State Of Deployment Info Thread: The Second Dream Hath Arrived

Geez, you get called out with a post from the devs and continue to act this way? Thats sad. 

I know they called me out and I know I read it, but I guess bashing the devs and just $#@& all over them is the only right thing to do. That's sad

• Upvote 3

mmmm, yes they do, the internet, on the other hand, doesn't have timezones

Whats wrong with you, are you going to tell me that brazil and chile  and cuba all of the Caribbean countries have different time zones. IS that what you're indirectly saying, because if you are just stop, please.

This game isnt a charity is a business, i give them money for their content not out of the goodness of my heart 

Thats the right adult mindset.The rest is childish naive thinking.

Its sad and i waited some hours today for it but i cant change it.Wasted time of a limited life.Lets hope we see it tomorrow.

• Upvote 8

As Miyamoto said, A delayed game is eventually good, a rushed game is bad forever.

Updates and hotfixes can fix things in a game like this yes, but why push a build you know is S#&$ when you can just work on it a little bit longer and have everything be super shiny and working properly? :3

Thank you finally someone gets it!
  • Upvote 1

Whats wrong with you, are you going to tell me that brazil and chile  and cuba all of the Caribbean countries have different time zones. IS that what you're indirectly saying, because if you are just stop, please.

No what he is saying is that a single country can have more than one timezone. Canada, USA and Russia; all huge country do have more than one timezone. 

• Upvote 2

As Miyamoto said, A delayed game is eventually good, a rushed game is bad forever.

Updates and hotfixes can fix things in a game like this yes, but why push a build you know is S#&$ when you can just work on it a little bit longer and have everything be super shiny and working properly? :3

did he say that before or after duke nukem forever came out?

• Upvote 3

Thank you for stating clearly not to expect an update tonight. That should save many players (and hopefully developers) a few hours of sleep.

on no. i have to have natah done.

thats to be honest kinda blows.

that quest is locked behind rng to even get it started

i still dont have it.

thats really rather annoying.

this means i cant see second dream till i magically get natah through its massive rng lock.

thats seriously sucks.

locking a quest behind rng never made sense to begin with.

well guess im done with quests if this continues 

its one thing to grind for weapons or frames. i use that but to have to throw my head against wall to make the stupid thing spawn to scan it to simply start a quest is just.

crual

Thank you finally someone gets it!

Consistently delayed and sometimes unplayable after a release?

Ok, I have been a part of this community for years now....DE, get it together. You either need to not give dates that you expect the updates to come out on or if you do give out a date, prepare the day you announce all of that. This is have happened for way too many updates and we know you guy work hard. Just don't have another repeat of almost every other major update. Again, we appreciate your hard work, just manage your time better.

• Upvote 4

Is DE missing the deadline another time a sad thing? YES

Is DE missing the deadline the worst thing in the world? NO

What should be done? Either DE should stop giving fixed deadline for their update and finish the update 100% then give the deadline or hire more people.

How should players react? Not whining because it changes NOTHING just like bashing the dev changes NOTHING. Giving solution is the best way of going about it. If you are truly incapable of supporting a company the miss their deadline (often sadly) then STOP PLAYING and find another game that wouldn't do this. 

Edited by DarkXenocide
  • Upvote 5

Ok, I have been a part of this community for years now....DE, get it together. You either need to not give dates that you expect the updates to come out on or if you do give out a date, prepare the day you announce all of that. This is have happened for way too many updates and we know you guy work hard. Just don't have another repeat of almost every other major update. Again, we appreciate your hard work, just manage your time better.

^ THIS SO MUCH

You guys remember Arkham Knight, that PC disaster yeah so for all those talking about complainers being horrid people or idiots compare this to that and maybe you'll understand us. Not saying this is as bad but you'll get the point.

• Upvote 2

usually ur patches bring twice the amount of bugs then contents , glad to see you guys are taking your time and working hard so that it don't happen :) 

• Upvote 1

Is DE missing the deadline another time a sad thing? YES

Is DE missing the deadline the worst thing in the world? NO

What should be done? Either DE should stop giving fixed deadline for their update and finish the update 100% then give the deadline or hire more people.

How should players react? Not whining because it changes NOTHING just like bashing the dev changes NOTHING. Giving solution is the best way of going about it. If you are truly incapable of supporting a company the miss their deadline (often sadly) then STOP PLAYING and find another game that would do this. 

Responding to your statements

1) yes ts unfortunate

2)that's entirely subjective

3)Players should react how they want to the current situation at hand you cant control everyone's emotions

4)Its not bashing the devs if its true 

5)It changes my  desire to give them money

6)If I keep getting disappointed i will take my money elsewhere 

• Upvote 2

Update: We are going to work through the rest of night on the final build candidate, then get some sleep, then release the winning build in the morning so we are around (and reasonably rested) to support it however necessary. See you Thursday morning with more information!

Noooo! Not the mornign! Nooooooooo!

• Upvote 1

Wow, look at all the hate.

I wonder how many of you have actually worked in the video game industry?

Take your time DE. I still love you guys.

We don't need to be in any industry to understand that people don't like things late. We all know dlc keeps people coming back because its new content, if cod blops 3 expansion packs came a month later yeah oh how the complaints will come, it defeats the purpose of hyping something if it isn't delivered how it was promised, that's how you get bad reviews. We aren't saying DE you trash, my baby sister could do this better, we're saying give better dates.

so.... eta late thurs/early fri morn then?

lik srsly, anyone who thought U18 would actually go live on Dec 2nd must have been high AF

Responding to your statements

1) yes ts unfortunate

2)that's entirely subjective

3)Players should react how they want to the current situation at hand you cant control everyone's emotions

4)Its not bashing the devs if its true 

5)It changes my  desire to give them money

6)If I keep getting disappointed i will take my money elsewhere 

It's ok. It's your point of view of the thing.

Like I said if you cannot tolerate this from DE then just stop playing Warframe. Staying on and keeping on complaining seems conterproductive to me. You seem to understand that as you said you might eventually take your money elsewhere.

Of course, if they never change this and never address the problem I might eventually fall in the same camp as yours and that would be sad because I do enjoy playing Warframe.  

• Upvote 1