[DE]Rebecca

State Of Deployment Info Thread: The Second Dream Hath Arrived

We don't need to be in any industry to understand that people don't like things late. We all know dlc keeps people coming back because its new content, if cod blops 3 expansion packs came a month later yeah oh how the complaints will come, it defeats the purpose of hyping something if it isn't delivered how it was promised, that's how you get bad reviews. We aren't saying DE you trash, my baby sister could do this better, we're saying give better dates.

If you have done any coding you know that no matter how sure you are of when you will be done some error can pop up last minute. I think everyone needs to just chill and put down the pitchforks .

• Upvote 3

"Confirmed Date" does not equal "Stable deployment date".

This sent my sides into orbit

First it was people saying ETA=/=Deadline

Now its Confrimed release date=/=actual release date

what should we hold on to to expect it as now then? What term should be used?

• Upvote 2

on no. i have to have natah done.

thats to be honest kinda blows.

that quest is locked behind rng to even get it started

i still dont have it.

thats really rather annoying.

this means i cant see second dream till i magically get natah through its massive rng lock.

thats seriously sucks.

locking a quest behind rng never made sense to begin with.

well guess im done with quests if this continues 

its one thing to grind for weapons or frames. i use that but to have to throw my head against wall to make the stupid thing spawn to scan it to simply start a quest is just.

crual

Have you finished all nodes on Uranus? That makes them spawn much more often (and you're more likely to get them on the sea lab as well)

I went on 4 missions on that tile last week, saw them in 3.

they aren't as bad as you think.

• Upvote 1

4)Its not bashing the devs if its true 

Well this isn't how it works though. You can be sure what you are saying is true, but if you phrase it in a certain way it's a personal attack -- which is what "dev bashing" means, a personal attack on the devs. 

It's not about the truth of your statement... it's about how you phrase it. The same statement worded two ways can either be valuable constructive criticism or flat out insulting. It all depends on the tone/way it's written. 

I'm not saying you personal have done any dev bashing btw, I just wanted to point that out. 

Edited by Tesseract7777

If you have done any coding you know that no matter how sure you are of when you will be done some error can pop up last minute. I think everyone needs to just chill and put down the pitchforks .

I don't know about him but I agree with you since I do coding, it's like fix 1 error to get 10 more errors and that one last unknown error becomes the biggest pain in the world for which program works but doesn't give proper result xD 

• Upvote 1

I don't know about him but I agree with you since I do coding, it's like fix 1 error to get 10 more errors and that one last unknown error becomes the biggest pain in the world for which program works but doesn't give proper result xD 

clearly somebody missed a semicolon somewhere, that'll generate meaningless compiling errors out the wazoo, thus delaying the release of U18

• Upvote 2

Time doesn't really work that way, countries don't have different time zones....

Um - what?

There are lots of countries that spread multiple timezones - Russia covers 10 hours, so at some times during the year the sun will have set in one part of it before rising in another.

• Upvote 1

Are so many of the people complaining in this thread for real? I understand being disappointed, but what's with the vitriol ya'll? Ever heard of delayed gratification? 

Sheesh, the internet age has taken any existing vestige of patience away from a lot of people apparently... also what about any kind of tolerance? Some of you say "most/all major updates have been delayed", well if that's true let's think about a couple things. 

1) You should have seen this coming then, why are you acting surprised? 

2) Is it really a shock that major updates are usually delayed? Do you have any idea how hard it is to squash major programming bugs? Really, why the surprise? 

They are human and they are trying their best, so why dump on them for it? 

So what' if it's a business? What happened to basic appreciation for other people's work. Why it's a business, and a job they do, but when I go to a fast food restaurant or a grocery store, I still thank the person who served me because they are a human being who did work that benefited me and as a fellow human doing their best they deserve my respect. 

Or maybe it's the fact that us internet age folk work in jobs across various sectors where consistent delays like this would lead to our entire teams getting reprimanded if not outright culled.

I pay for a product which keeps this company afloat. I can understand the occasional delay but like any client, I expect not to be strung along lest I take my business elsewhere. DE doesn't deserve special treatment just because they are a video game company.

• Upvote 7

Hi Rebecca, I speak on behalf of many masters 20 players to give them our support, and also to congratulate the idea of ​​reintegrating veterans missions with unique rewards; in which they attached the long-awaited weapon event, which will be useful to advance to the highest Masters, as well as collect them and put them to good use, so others just wanted to add some suggestions with all possible affection, and if I I'm forgetting any weapon, please suggest them in this thread.

The first is that the reward system not take so long, I mean minimum of 15 days that arises, reduced to one week.

The 2nd and most important, here ajuntaremos missing weapons of event; which they can not be acquired through trade and are the follows:

Quanta Vandal, Dera Vandal, Braton Vandal Vandal Imperator, Snipetron Vandal, Lato Vandal, Lato Prime, Prime Skana, Machete Machete and Wraith, Prova Vandal, Latron Wraith, Wraith Karak, Gorgon Wraith, Strung Wraith, Wraith Dual Vipers, Shreev ( Melee), Detron Mara.

I await your prompt response and that everything goes well in this and future updates =)

My favorite part of these is when people sit around all day doing absolutely nothing and then blame DE for wasting their time. You could have been doing literally anything, but you chose to just... sit there. I'd make fun of you, but your lack of free will is genuinely sad.

Somebody's already explained that people have to MAKE the time to play games, and a lot of people were expecting to play Warframe with the update. But now most people that were waiting because they had MADE the time to play, have had DE waste their time. Your ignorance is genuinely sad.

• Upvote 3

Or maybe it's the fact that us internet age folk work in jobs across various sectors where consistent delays like this would lead to our entire teams getting reprimanded if not outright culled.

I pay for a product which keeps this company afloat. I can understand the occasional delay but like any client, I expect not to be strung along lest I take my business elsewhere. DE doesn't deserve special treatment just because they are a video game company.

I'm not suggesting you went over the line with your feedback. If someone has constructive criticism, from a customers standpoint, on how DE can do better, that's valuable feedback and should be fully explained. 

But some people in this thread went well over the line of simply constructive criticism on what they think is wrong and how it could be better. Being disappointed is understandable, but when it comes to feedback, just go by the "if the shoe fits" saying. If you are just giving constructive criticism my statement doesn't apply to you. 

Edited by Tesseract7777
  • Upvote 1

Hi Rebecca, I speak on behalf of many masters 20 players to give them our support, and also to congratulate the idea of ​​reintegrating veterans missions with unique rewards; in which they attached the long-awaited weapon event, which will be useful to advance to the highest Masters, as well as collect them and put them to good use, so others just wanted to add some suggestions with all possible affection, and if I I'm forgetting any weapon, please suggest them in this thread.

I'm not going to have some default profile icon person that claims to be mastery 20 speak on my behalf. I'm a competent individual, so are the many of the mastery 20-21s, we can speak for ourselves.

Edited by -CM-Critical
  • Upvote 1

I wish the team the best. If it isn't ready come morning then don't release it. I'd rather wait for an update that works then have an update that doesn't! <3 <3 <3 <3

• Upvote 2