[DE]Rebecca

State Of Deployment Info Thread: The Second Dream Hath Arrived

When its out its out. Who cares if its one day late. You're still going to be able to play it. Delay or not, the end result is still the same.

And for those who paid, you're entitled to whatever your plat got you, not an update on time

Frankly, for me, this just builds up anticipation. As far as people saying that it's not fair how DE has taken longer than they said, this is kind of the pattern DE has operated with for awhile now. I generally expect my updates on Thursday not Wednesday due to the track record.

Somebody's already explained that people have to MAKE the time to play games, and a lot of people were expecting to play Warframe with the update. But now most people that were waiting because they had MADE the time to play, have had DE waste their time. Your ignorance is genuinely sad.

I speak on behalf of all those who have recieved a blow to their incredibly valuable and precious guilded time slot created just for Warframe that they even posted on there fridge so they saw it everyday when they woke up.

Make another time slot.

Edited by EinRyu

Actually all devs are the same - if u want to release the u18 on december 2nd u really must start working on the candidat build on december 1st simple is that :(

Edited by 1dodik1

DE delaying the update to release a perfect build is completely fine. To the guys hating on this; please try to appreciate what those guys are doing... To DE, we love you and can't wait for U18. Take your time beautiful people. Warframe for live yo <3. 

While it is understandable many are upset over the delay, (I myself am/was prepared to stay up all night watching the new update unfold) there is no excuse for personal attacks whatsoever, whether this be bashing each other or the developers. 

Your frustrations can be voiced, absolutely, but when it devolves into insults, flame-baiting, and derailing the topic into a vitriolic nightmare, it has gone too far. The recent pages of this thread have been cleaned of this behavior. 

Please keep the Code of Conduct in mind before posting, and work toward a civil and constructive forum environment.

Thank you.

On the outside, I seem fine & normal, while in the inside, I feel like I'm about to commit suicide for having to wait!!! aw... but I still need to play update 18 before I'll do that!

I'm honestly fine with this, I don't mind how long it takes, the world won't end if it does not deploy on the date they promised.

People need to understand that these guys aren't magical beings that can deploy an update when you say "Just deploy it now."

Just be patient people, it's not that hard to wait. You won't die if you don't get the update right now, and if you can't get on tomorrow or when it is deployed, just play when you do have time, the update wont UnUpdate as soon as you log in or anything. 

Could we at LEAST be told what the codes to since we have to wait? :/  Honestly I half expect it to be something lame like a booster or two.

No what he is saying is that a single country can have more than one timezone. Canada, USA and Russia; all huge country do have more than one timezone. 

Yes I know a country can have more than one timezone but heres the thing DE is in the USA which is apart of the same continent as Canada and he said Canada gets updates what was it 2 or 12 or some weird amount of hours late. Then one smart alec said that's exactly ho it works, that countries have timezones so that was my response, if you are going to respond at least be right to some degree and you specifically should've read the whole thing(under the assumption you didn't of course)

I'm honestly fine with this, I don't mind how long it takes, the world won't end if it does not deploy on the date they promised.

People need to understand that these guys aren't magical beings that can deploy an update when you say "Just deploy it now."

Just be patient people, it's not that hard to wait. You won't die if you don't get the update right now, and if you can't get on tomorrow or when it is deployed, just play when you do have time, the update wont UnUpdate as soon as you log in or anything. 

If this were an occasional occurrence I might agree.

Sadly, it's become par for the course and they have just enough of an addicted fanbase that matters of professionalism can apparently be glossed over.

Edited by JuicyPop

Yesterday You Said Tomorrow! JUST DO IT!!

giphy.gif

Make your [second] dreams come true!

Me was soooooo hype..........now? Not so hype (that´s the little kid inside my head speaking)

Anyway don´t worry some extra hours won´t hurt..........at least not to me, but someone has to feel the pain!!!!!! (and that´s the psycho inside my head speaking)

Edited by DLC19k

Well after what has happened over the last  40 minutes  i realized  why i left the forums in the first  place and i will do so now before  [redacted] takes action . Enjoy update 18 forums,DEvs i hope U18 is all its cracked up to be.

OK, so here I sit, watching this thread just grow, and grow, and grow. There was hype, then despair, then anger. I'm honestly giggling at the anger, for honestly, most of it is just a who fest of tears over just having to wait around an extra 24 hours to get into the new content. Here is how I see it:

1) You can complain about having to wait, knowing full well that what DE is doing is making sure that what we get isn't a bug filled update that would only send you into an even bigger fit of rage than the one you are in now. No matter how justified you feel with the reason, you still come across as just another portion of the ungrateful masses that don't understand that what DE is doing what they can to give you the best game they can provide.

2) You can chill, relax, get a full nights sleep, take care of whatever business you have to get done, and come back to a game operating at best peak proficiency they can bring so that you don't have a reason to complain over how bad the update came out.

One big reminder, ITS JUST A GAME! We may all lead busy lives, but a game shouldn't be the one to control it. Take a chill pill and just be patient. If you cant do that, well, you just have my pity.

Finally, a note to everyone at DE. You guys take what time you need to get this done right. I've been hype for whats to come in this update since the previous DevStream, and personally would rather wait for a truly splendid finished product than to have to sit through an update that causes more problems and kills the experience. You have done awesome by my book the entire way through and look forward to more of this wonderful game. Thank you for all your hard work!

If this were an occasional occurrence I might agree.

Sadly, it's become par for the course and they have just enough of an addicted fanbase that matters of professionalism can apparently be glossed over.

see, if they were selling a static, never changing product, I'd be inclined to agree with you, but they're not. they're providing a free-to-play experience for us to download and enjoy. not to mention the fact that the code for U18 has to play nice with every bit of code they have in the game already, which is no small feet in-and-of-itself.

I wouldn't even really call this "professional", not because DE is bad at their job, but because the Devs have a very close, much more casual relation with their playerbase, as was the point from when they started Warframe in the first place.

If you have done any coding you know that no matter how sure you are of when you will be done some error can pop up last minute. I think everyone needs to just chill and put down the pitchforks .

Yeah I know I'm just saying they should be ahead of schedule or manage time better maybe stop thinking about a new syndana in u21 and think about polishing all the broken stuff or at least rework things. To be honest most of the pitchforks are because people wont let people be angry, if you just let them be rightfully angry this thread would be much shorter.

An ETA is not really the same as a deadline.

A deadline is when something has to be done, and is mostly set by other people.

An ETA is just a way to give people an idea when they can possibly start to expect it.

i agree as well but i kind of meh on that too. i mean i can wait and i dont mind but id just like to know when its ready and set rather than anything especially with everything thats being hyped up about it as well.