State Of Deployment Info Thread: The Second Dream Hath Arrived

[DE]Rebecca

what I'm trying to get across is that this game could've not only crashed and burned a long time ago, back while it was still obscure, but could have been (and could still be, in theory) abandoned. now that the game has gathered as much traction as it has, new players keep coming in and spending money on the game which in turn keeps generating revenue for the developers. In theory, yes, there could be (and probably will be, in the distant future) a time when Warframe stops making money hand-over-fist, but I do not see that time coming any time soon with the rate the game is going.

So let them revel in their success while they can and don't sweat the issues with their current operating model?

In that case, I'll buy some flowers.

While I would come to the defense of DE with the fact that this is a Free to Play game and they don't owe anyone anything because no one pay to have access to the game or the update.

They did however set December 2 as the official release date and not a ETA. The time of release at 18:00 EST was the ETA.  I have to admit DE has the bad habit of giving release date and rarely meeting them. They should just give a week or a goal.

No.They said they would TRY to deploy it on December 2nd.

Please get your sources right before you start tossing salt everywhere.

Do your BEST DE, keep up the good hard work! *high fives*

we the Players, The Tenno's made Warframe the best game ever! lets show some respect for the DEs, they're trying their best. :)

i love Warframe forever!

So let them revel in their success while they can and don't sweat the issues with their current operating model?

In that case, I'll buy some flowers.

success never lasts forever, but nagging on them while they're clearly doing what they can to get the build out, and not trusting them to follow through despite the track record of being hours or so off, just leads to a more vitriolic situation than it has to be.

EDIT: Also, I imagine very few are worried about their operating model, as you're honestly the first person I've seen on the forums fretting about it.

If DE misses an ETA or two, it's fine. When they consistently miss their own target dates/times set, we should be able to call them ou- OH NO THE WHITE KNIGHTS ARE APPROACHING. The simplest solution? Get to work one day earlier, or push your ETAs one day back. Right now, there's a higher chance of DE missing their next patch ETA than a Forma BP dropping in the void.

Why y'all complaining about a delay? It's not like we're missing out on anything, we're STILL getting the update. Just go about your day and it'll launch when it's ready

i think for people like you complainers are like a service from heaven, you can feel good about, aim on it, pulling your finger on them and you can trying to be better then "others"

its like a flood of lemmings, unproofed sensational "im better then you"-postings, as well as i can understand that, even that i was never like this, not a single moment in my whole life, i love to check things and i love to say what i really think, i dont need to be polite ^^)

it really looks like that for lot of people earth is flat

them which critisize are them which are really in love with things ^^)

Oh, I didn't know accessories and color palettes were farmable. I think I'll try to farm me a Prime Yamako syandana. Hold on a second, I had to pay money for that!

Yup... farm out prime parts and sell them to other people for plat. Again, you are paying to speed things up. And again, aint mad at you. I spend money too. Just being real that we are paying money to speed the game along. You never HAVE to spend money to play. You WANT to spend money. And that's a good thing. Just dont make it look like DE owes you anything more (like timely updates) for the money you spend.

If DE misses an ETA or two, it's fine. When they consistently miss their own target dates/times set, we should be able to call them ou- OH NO THE WHITE KNIGHTS ARE APPROACHING. The simplest solution? Get to work one day earlier, or push your ETAs one day back. Right now, there's a higher chance of DE missing their next patch ETA than a Forma BP dropping in the void.

Oh boo hoo, another 24 hours or so. You sound like you're entitled to something here. Now I wait for the response where I get called a "white knight".

Archived