[DE]Rebecca

State Of Deployment Info Thread: The Second Dream Hath Arrived

Oh boo hoo, another 24 hours or so. You sound like you're entitled to something here. Now I wait for the response where I get called a "white knight".

How awful a concept that people value such petty things like their time and money. How dare they point out that a company's word means next to nothing if they consistently run over their deadlines.

The F2P aspect has seriously skewed people's sense of their own value.

Edited by JuicyPop

SOON

Meanwhile...

Atlas should learn from Abathur about boxing. REALLY.

Holy Lotus give me strength... This is WORSE than waiting for Episode VII of Starwars *twitch twitch twitch*

How awful a concept that people value such petty things like their time and money. How dare they point out that a company's word means next to nothing if they consistently run over their deadlines.

The F2P aspect has seriously skewed people's sense of their own value.

Bro, i can totally relate to your frustration, and I think that almost everyone here supported DE by buying some plats.

I'd like to remind you that Warframe is a game, so there are no major issues if an update gets released with a day of delay. No, it's not my sense of value "skewed" by the F2P, nor I am some whiteknight trying to defend DE at all costs. I'm just using common sense.

I went to sleep perfectly knowing that the developers were still working (staying up all night) and that in the morning I wouldn't find the update. Was my hype killed? No. Did I get angry? No.

Please, remember that it's a videogame and as much as I like it, there are more important things in life than this. We perfectly know that DE is usually late, but have you tried reasoning on this? "Get to work one day earlier" most likely they did, but since they want to deliver a playable and stable version, they're trying their best and had to push their ETA.

I see absolutely nothing wrong with that, IMHO.

Also, I don't want to start a flame here, I'm writing in total calmness and friendliness :)

Yep... DE has fallen into second dream.

We must protect them. I can smell the blight of the Infested, see these Corpus shields loading into the sun, and hear the Grineers grumble near!

Tenno, this will be our last stand before the launcher changes!

Secondly, there are ways you can prepare for "The Second Dream".

In order to have access to "The Second Dream" quest right away, make sure you have completed the "Natah" quest. It is a prerequisite.

If you have an absolute favourite Warframe loadout (cosmetics and all), get it ready. It will be directly incorporated into the Cinematics, and we're sure you'll want to take some screenshots and more!

Guess i wont be starting new quest EVER as i have never seen that damned drone and i play rather alot. Screw you rng quests.

I had a feeling this whuold happen, its so typical and very archetypal to do such delays, so I'm not srupised. What I want to kown is, what time does this mean for us Europeans now?, do I have to wait until another hole day without the update?, as this small update came out 11:00pm-12:00pm. So if someone chuold tell me that be great, cuz I wanna kown if its worth it of staying in the house.

I'll also like to point out something really weird here, its slightly off topic, so maybe I should post it there, but did anyone else have a weird dream about U18, and the new Orbiter?, I'll post the full topic off topic.

Edited by LegionCynex

I had a feeling this whuold happen, its so typical and very archetypal to do such delays, so I'm not srupised. What I want to kown is, what time does this mean for us Europeans now?, do I have to wait until another hole day without the update?, as this small update came out 11:00pm-12:00pm. So if someone chuold tell me that be great, cuz I wanna kown if its worth it of staying in the house.

I'll also like to point out something really weird here, its slightly off topic, so maybe I should post it there, but did anyone else have a weird dream about U18, and the new Orbiter?, I'll post the full topic off topic.

Dude, chill. They said they will be deploying in the morning, which is around 3-4pm euro time.

Dude, chill. They said they will be deploying in the morning, which is around 3-4pm euro time.

Uhhh, considering you took my comment the wrong way, I'll be nice..

I am clam, I'm perfectibility happy, all I wanted to kown, is if what time in my time it will be out. However I did read this:

http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/est-to-gmt-converter

Morin right?: So that chuold be anytime until now and 12:pm (Afternoon, 5:00pm evening for us)  

On the bright side, I can rep farm more without worrying about U18!

Edited by LegionCynex

Bro, i can totally relate to your frustration, and I think that almost everyone here supported DE by buying some plats.

I'd like to remind you that Warframe is a game, so there are no major issues if an update gets released with a day of delay. No, it's not my sense of value "skewed" by the F2P, nor I am some whiteknight trying to defend DE at all costs. I'm just using common sense.

I went to sleep perfectly knowing that the developers were still working (staying up all night) and that in the morning I wouldn't find the update. Was my hype killed? No. Did I get angry? No.

Please, remember that it's a videogame and as much as I like it, there are more important things in life than this. We perfectly know that DE is usually late, but have you tried reasoning on this? "Get to work one day earlier" most likely they did, but since they want to deliver a playable and stable version, they're trying their best and had to push their ETA.

I see absolutely nothing wrong with that, IMHO.

Also, I don't want to start a flame here, I'm writing in total calmness and friendliness :)

I understand your view. I just have to question why people necessarily associate criticism with anger and frustration? Everything I have said in this thread-naught has been strictly based on principle and I honestly can't recall my words carrying anything more than a sarcastic tone to them.

I honestly wouldn't care if DE came out tomorrow and said that U18 was delayed to next Spring, since they've already exceeded their target time.

I've simply been pointing out that people should find it apt to take issue with an entity that sets hard dates that it can't consistently keep, especially if they happen to have a financial commitment. I care simply because DE has been rather flippant in regards to their community's time, especially for people playing on a severely limited schedule.

Edited by JuicyPop

Guess i wont be starting new quest EVER as i have never seen that damned drone and i play rather alot. Screw you rng quests.

That's strange, my last 5 missions were on Uranus and the oculyst spawned all the 5 times. Why don't you try Cordelia?

Free?  I've spent more money on this game than nearly any other.  I totally agree that people need to be patient, but this free argument doesn't hold any water.  They don't make these game updates as a charity.

Anyway, this is how things go when the update is late, pages of people posting gifs and crying and pages of people telling them to get over it.  It's virtually part of the update process at this point.  I find reading through it to be an enjoyable waste of time while I wait for the update.

Oh, and hurry up DE   :D

So have I; it was a choice on my part. Nobody held me down and made me pay to play.

If they were charging you for the game and/or for updates, I might agree. Until then, the argument that you chose to pay is the one that doesn't hold water here.

So have I; it was a choice on my part. Nobody held me down and made me pay to play.

If they were charging you for the game and/or for updates, I might agree. Until then, the argument that you chose to pay is the one that doesn't hold water here.

A paying player does have some form of a say though since the keep the company afloat and allow the game to stay 'free' for others. If DE doesn't care to listen and adjust, then they risk losing those players with unaddressed grievances that are severe enough to make them look elsewhere for entertainment.

Again, the F2P model has done serious damage to people's sense of consumer value.

Do you honestly think that your opinion means nothing to a company when you've already demonstrated to them that you're willing to spend money on the content that they produce? Seriously, you're worth more than you think.

Edited by JuicyPop