[DE]Rebecca

State Of Deployment Info Thread: The Second Dream Hath Arrived

That's strange, my last 5 missions were on Uranus and the oculyst spawned all the 5 times. Why don't you try Cordelia?

even i have 2 appearing in 1 mission tun.. done it at survival dark sector on uranus..

So have I; it was a choice on my part. Nobody held me down and made me pay to play.

If they were charging you for the game and/or for updates, I might agree. Until then, the argument that you chose to pay is the one that doesn't hold water here.

You obviously didn't pay and it is not because it is a F2P that they have no obligation toward the players. "Nobody held me down and made me pay to play" you can apply this idea to any good in the world. No one ever forces you to buy something but the seller always have obligation toward the clients. F2P is just a term to make more players come. You can view it as a marketing penetration strategy. Nothing is free lol.

The more Uranus missions you do the higher the chance for them to spawn. Most of us have reached the point of a spawn every mission I'd say.

They say they didn't had a RC build as of yesterday. I suppose they will test it for at least one day... this may take till friday...

How awful a concept that people value such petty things like their time and money. How dare they point out that a company's word means next to nothing if they consistently run over their deadlines.

The F2P aspect has seriously skewed people's sense of their own value.

I'm pretty sure there was a contract you agreed to upon the creation of your account. Including a section indicating that you play on THEIR terms, not yours. The fact that people invest money and time into it is irrelevant since it's not forced and does not entitle you to anything unless listed. DE delivers as how they choose to deliver content.

I'm pretty sure there was a contract you agreed to upon the creation of your account. Including a section indicating that you play on THEIR terms, not yours. The fact that people invest money and time into it is irrelevant since it's not forced and does not entitle you to anything unless listed. DE delivers as how they choose to deliver content.

God no.

DE delivers content in a restricted model that they believe consumers will find valuable enough to spend money on. They care immensely about community and buyer opinion since they can use it to aid in the further development of content to keep the lights running.

Every single person who may possibly be enticed to buy something has the ear of DE, even if it's only in some limited fashion.

People who continually play White Knight and stymie criticism on these forums actually do more harm to their beloved business than they realize.

Edited by JuicyPop

Chuold you point me to the terms of contact please?, I mean really, I want to read them, as you caught my historicity ( <spelling error)  here 

I like how so many people are criticizing DE for going over the deadline for one day. Meanwhile other developers rush to get the games and patches  out on time and theyre riddled with bugs or incomplete work. I mean seriously, it's one day. Chill the hell out. No wonder people consider the forums  a cesspool of whining. Fixing programming errors isn't easy, like others have said before. I'd rather not have to deal with a gamebreaking bug because i couldn't hold in my hype/be an entitled little s%$#e.

Edited by Czahr

I like how so many people are criticizing DE for going over the deadline for one day. Meanwhile other developers rush to get the games and patches  out on time and theyre riddled with bugs or incomplete work. I mean seriously, it's one day. Chill the hell out. No wonder people consider the forums  a cesspool of whining. Fixing programming errors isn't easy, like others have said before. I'd rather not have to deal with a gamebreaking bug because i couldn't hold in my hype/be an entitled little s%$#e.

Then DE should not have confirmed update 18 for December the 2nd

They said it could take up to Dec 3rd. They're still inside the given deadline.

Personally though, IDGAF if they go over the deadline. Go ahead DE, take an extra day longer. Or a week. Work at your own pace, and deliver a polished, fully functional experience. Don't rush it out because some nerds at the forums told you to.

If I have learned 1 thing than that Murphy's law strikes hardest when you have a deadline:D my tip for the next big update is set a deadline but set the ETA with 20% more time! Every game can release an update late... BUT if everything goes right you could be the first to release an update early ;p

I like how so many people are criticizing DE for going over the deadline for one day. Meanwhile other developers rush to get the games and patches  out on time and theyre riddled with bugs or incomplete work. I mean seriously, it's one day. Chill the hell out. No wonder people consider the forums  a cesspool of whining.

Its more about "We promise this update will be delivered on this specific date" than us wanting the update (At least for me).

Bottomline is, if you go on record and state something and it is documented forever, you best be willing to deliver as promised or suffer the flaming/ridicule/anger of those you swore to. In the old times, if a knight would betray his king, that king would punish that knight for breaking his oath to him. I wouldnt say we are the kings and DE is the knight, but the situation is the same. DE made a promise/oath to us, that is documented on their very Youtube channel for all of us to view, and has broken that promise/oath with no specific reason given.

Im quite sure many of us would forgive DE if they told us "Hey, theres a game breaking bug that prevents the Second Dream from ever being completed and prevented you from replaying it, so we have to delay this update for awhile" or something, but DE, as far as I know right now, has given us no such reason.

Another thing is, alot of us are hyped for Ivara, something that isnt connected to the Second Dream quest. Theres little to no reason why DE shouldnt just release unrelated content now and patch the game with the fixed content later. DE has done this once before, they can do it again and Im quite sure this would appease alot of people and keep them entertained until the full release is ready.

And people should understand that things happen that you don't account for. They're not Mewtwo, they can't see the future. They should just leave it to "coming next week" rather than a specified date. That should stop the whiny idiots from complaining.

Besides, shouldn't people expect delays? I know i did so im not even surprised. Like Nitro said, Murphy's law people.

Edited by Czahr

Thx for all the effort DE dont count a  few complains about delay

they are just kids with no patience

take your time 

Where did they say it will definitely, absolutely, without a doubt in the world that it will be out on the 2nd? Pretty sure it was just a date they were aiming for. Besides, people shouldn't be so hyped over something we know nothing about, and you people should have learned from the previous updates.

Everything doesnt go as planned. And when it doesnt go as planned, the outcome isnt always bad.

Instead of being a whiny kid just because DE didnt release it on the release date, just be grateful DE is not releasing it with full of bugs, glitch, and all sorts of stuff.

They are working hard for us, the players

@(*()&#036; appreciate their hard work and effort...

For the love of God you guys, have you ever written code in your life? You don't decide when DE releases U18. DE themselves don't decide when they release U18. The Evolution engine decides. If this update is SOOOOOOO good, then better let them select the right build! Bugs will suck even within amazing content.

Take your time DE! 

*high pitched screaming*

Edit: I am actually fine. I got to go to uni today and we only have like really easy lessons today and the day is short and should help pass the time and the weather is nice so getting there should be easy and when i come back i'm gonna buy some stuff i can eat while playing and  ...and...and *Heavy Hyperventilating*

Edited by Megakruemel

I wish I could down-vote all you nay-sayers and cry babies. Be patient. Let DE work and quit stressing them the F*** out.

You aren't really helping.

Thank you DERebecca for keeping us updated with whats going on and thank you DE for all your hard work. :)