[DE]Rebecca

State Of Deployment Info Thread: The Second Dream Hath Arrived

im happy they are taking their time and i loved the teaser trailer for the Second Dream it has me so hyped!

im happy they are taking their time and i loved the teaser trailer for the Second Dream it has me so hyped!

Guess i wont be starting new quest EVER as i have never seen that damned drone and i play rather alot. Screw you rng quests.

On Cordelia, Uranus, there are 2 every 2-3 runs.

Edited by MalGeffen

Lol why do you post the same comment twice? Are you tired?

God no.

DE delivers content in a restricted model that they believe consumers will find valuable enough to spend money on. They care immensely about community and buyer opinion since they can use it to aid in the further development of content to continue keep the lights running.

Every single person who may possibly be enticed to buy something has the ear of DE, even if it's only in some limited fashion.

People who continually play White Knight and stymie criticism on these forums actually do more harm to their beloved business than they realize.

http://puu.sh/lHEKw/207ab5ccf9.png

"You agree that Digital Extremes is not responsible for any hardware, software or Internet access, quality, suitability or unavailability issues."

"Unavailability issues" and "software". Correct me if I am wrong but doesn't this stand for what I said? Criticism is one thing but you really sounded like DE had stolen from you, betrayed you in some way. But they always deliver. Inconsistency with their dates, sure I will give you that but they never promise a thing, at least I can't recall. 

Chuold you point me to the terms of contact please?, I mean really, I want to read them, as you caught my historicity ( <spelling error)  here 

https://warframe.com/terms

Edited by Maruko_

Thanks for sleeping while devoted players wait for a simple update? We won't even have catbrows...

hm. what about DICE dev. ? i think DE dev is fantastic. and the need to sleep after hard work

"You agree that Digital Extremes is not responsible for any hardware, software or Internet access, quality, suitability or unavailability issues."

"Unavailability issues" and "software". Correct me if I am wrong but doesn't this stand for what I said? Criticism is one thing but you really sounded like DE had stolen from you, betrayed you in some way. But they always deliver. Inconsistency with their dates, sure I will give you that but they never promise a thing, at least I can't recall. 

"but they never promise a thing". They promised update 18 for December the 2nd, which is why they annoyed us with their 6 redeem codes ending the second...

Hey DE, why not to try and give your updates some freaking BREATHING ROOM? Like, move your ETAs a couple days further, so you don't disappoint people if you go your usual way and do make them happy if you FOR ONCE deliver it before estimated time.

I like how you take issue with legitimate criticism yet you can't even bother to read the post you're replying to. That 'contract' has absolutely nothing to do with anything I said.

"but they never promise a thing". They promised update 18 for December the 2nd, which is why they annoyed us with their 6 redeem codes ending the second...

Give me a source to this "promise". Unless the teaser sites are now a promise.

Its always like that and its not nice,I hope next time when you say the update its going to be on that day you will do it on time! If you cant do it on time let people know before a week or something.

*sigh*

Come on people you'd think they're out there drowning kittens.  

It's an update and yes they've generated lots of hype for it and yes it's delayed.  These things happen It isn't the end of the world it will be here today or tomorrow.

Lighten up and either go to bed or work/school whatever.

Thanks for sleeping while devoted players wait for a simple update? We won't even have catbrows...

"Simple update"? lol

Would you rather they release it now, then go sleep (because yes, they have to do that) and leave us to deal with issues until they get back? They're not doing that because they want to be around to hotfix immediate issues, as always. There is literally nothing DE can do to stop you lot from whining about something.

give the devs some breathing room here-be happy they are trying to work out the kinks BEEEEEFOOOOOOOORE releasing the update.........o and yes i am checking warframe every 30 minutes hoping itll be released

To all you whining bithes grow the f. up. Seriously. Do something else in your life, read a book or something... and don't even try to crytisize DE you ungrateful pricks. In what other mmo gamers are being informed every single week about development? In what other mmo gamer's ideas are being so much appreciated? In what other mmo you can trade/buy premium stuff without spending single penny?
Seriously grow your balls and stop *crrying like a little child in kindergarten that somebody is playing with his favorite toy and he can't have it right now.

Edited by Gerpir

Hopefully it will be released in the morning their time, so evening for EU folks.

judging by the tone of rebecca-expect U18 to be thursday instead of today*(wednesday)

Edited by messynygiants

[...] and don't even try to crystallize DE you ungrateful pricks [...]

I promise that I will stop trying to crystallize DE.

Edited by JuicyPop

Why y'all complaining about a delay? It's not like we're missing out on anything, we're STILL getting the update. Just go about your day and it'll launch when it's ready

Think it's because a fair thing to complain about.

People naturally aren't going to be 'over the moon' when they've given a date and it's not met, even if the person/company is notorious for never or exceptionally rarely ever meeting that date.

I'm not fussed as I expected it but you shouldn't be gunning down people who are irritated, especially if they've decided to dedicate a day/evening/night to it.

Dear fellow Tenno and DE Team,

after reading most of this thread couple things come to mind:

1. DE practically never releases (major) updates on time. While thats actually quite predictable at this point, it isn't as professional as many (inlcuding me) would like it to be. I'd rather get the update a week later, but have the BC / RC done couple of days before the actual announced release date. This is how every development should work, doesn't matter which industry.

2. Being pro or contra DEs conduct doesn't help anybody at this point. Yes, they are late (as always). No, it isn't the end of the world.

3. Year of Quality. While i really like the recent additions and changes to the game, i'm still a little disappointed about the attention to detail and the time spent on quality control. There is stuff getting released without ANY quality control. Period. Just look at the new rhino skin and add some armor. Nobody can tell me that anyone EVER bothered to test the skin in an actual build of the game. Again see point 1.

4. Again *@##&#036;ing and moaning about it in here doesn't help anyone really. Same goes for the other extreme, the fanboys trying to defend DEs conduct at all cost.

So to sum it up:

I would much rather you guys take 2-3 weeks break from releasing updates to get a buffer of content. Yes, i know you want to release content fast as possible, but at this point nobody can call the game actually a beta anymore and be serious about it. The Game is up and running for years and people pay real money for it.

So just follow common sense approaches to release schedule and quality control measures. If you must, get some players to help. See the Battlefield 4 CTE for reference. And don't tell me it's too expensive or too much of a hassle to get an extra test environment up and running, because you would be either lying or your workflow and code optimization really needs some serious overhaul.

I hope this doesn't seem like a rant. I'm just trying to give some helpful feedback.

Also hope you get enough rest and good luck with the launch of U18!

PS. I hope my text is readable, i'm not a native english speaker and it's quite early here.

greetings

a fellow tenno

You obviously didn't pay and it is not because it is a F2P that they have no obligation toward the players. "Nobody held me down and made me pay to play" you can apply this idea to any good in the world. No one ever forces you to buy something but the seller always have obligation toward the clients. F2P is just a term to make more players come. You can view it as a marketing penetration strategy. Nothing is free lol.

Obviously didn't pay?

Gv9QTGj.png

That's just in the last couple months. I've dropped several hundred dollars into WF.

What I've got is more than a couple hours of patience, JFC.

Obligation to the client, for missing an ESTIMATED TIME OF ARRIVAL - you know that's what ETA means, yeah? - by a few hours.

Good heavens.

Edited by TheDorque