[DE]Rebecca

State Of Deployment Info Thread: The Second Dream Hath Arrived

http://puu.sh/lHEKw/207ab5ccf9.png

"You agree that Digital Extremes is not responsible for any hardware, software or Internet access, quality, suitability or unavailability issues."

"Unavailability issues" and "software". Correct me if I am wrong but doesn't this stand for what I said? Criticism is one thing but you really sounded like DE had stolen from you, betrayed you in some way. But they always deliver. Inconsistency with their dates, sure I will give you that but they never promise a thing, at least I can't recall. 

https://warframe.com/terms

Thanks mate

As for your qeastion, no, not completely

This Term is talking about the fact that, if you have a hardware issue, or unstable network connection that is not under DEs control, that you must understand that this is not their fault, and it is yours, and they will not tolerate any "Dev Bashing" upon this matter, as its not their fault, nor under their control.

This same goes for software as well, if you have any programs that prevent it from working or you was banned due to this program, however this term is both a lie within a truth. The fact is that DE's support, will help you in this matter, even if its not their fault, and at times, it is technically not there fault, but they still have some play in the part.

For example: Net connection, they will help you gain up to speed, suggest best net networks or even adapt to their own network if enough players have the same issue, thus same goes for software that people have, like keybinding software, while it is the users own fault, that they downloaded it, its not their fault that they where "banned" due to it, and thus DE helps the players, which goes aginest the term. As far I kown.

Unlike other compneys, don't get my started on PW, DE cares alot about their community even if they have a funny way of showing it, and this is what I love about DE, while yes we will all have a few scrapes here and there, and we won't all agree on everything. Its what being human is about. Believe me even I get blinded by that sometimes, by a simple emotion: Anger/Stress, Its not something we can control, but we can help support it,

However, in some terms, yes, what you said can add to what they said, as this is there own game and they are well the Devs of such, they have full control on what they do, however they still have a responsibility.

So all in all, we're all wrong and we're all right, in our own ways, we are only human.

Edit: Forgive me if, I'm wrong about the Terms, I'm not 100% sure, but I have had some exparince in understanding some in software/hardware issues. 

Edited by LegionCynex

I used to like Atlas but now for some reason I hate seeing when I open the game...

You sure it's not because of RNGesus wasn't being merciful with you when farming for Pherliac Pod blueprint from Juggy? ;P  

DE just make the game perfect and spoiler gonna spoil haters gonna hate haha?

P.S. Sleep first then Work or you accidently put some spoiler or bug hey guys theres a bug on draco and i found it first and its never got fix but still its VERY FUN bug

Edited by HELIOS_JINOUGA009

I think DE should delay the game for a few more days for those who cry about the December 2nd anounced the release date etc... Just for fun=)

I promise that I will stop trying to crystallize DE.

Pointing fingers that somebody spill the coffee on his shirt is soo cool, right? ... but did I got my point across? 

I mean, I am ok with the delay and stuff. But just sayin, how about you guys make a ETA for a day after your real expected ETA so that it will make the fans feel like you actually release them earlier or on time for the later updates?

Pointing fingers that somebody spill the coffee on his shirt is soo cool, right? ... but did I got my point across?

He was only being light hearted about it, you and everyone just need to chill and stop the vicious forum posting. Ugh and with regards to your post congrats you're the 999th person who pointed out the same point. And another person posting the same thing helps no one. Just relax and wait for U18 and when someone complains just let him/her complain, the feeling of being ignored will annoy him more.

Now I'm gonna go to the gym before U18, instead of mercilessly trying hit people with blunt sticks because of difference in opinion.

P.S you May wanna get rid of the extreme case of offensive language in your post, not only does it lower people's view on you, it also just makes the forums a worst place to be

P.S.S criticise* is how you spell it if you really care so much about people having a light heartened laugh at a mistake...cause it's not like people make them, just smile a little and be able to laugh at stuff like that too.

Edited by Nemesis-Infinity

Wait the U18, It's not the end of the world if she arrives later --'

You would be the first ones to criticize if she had bugs ...

3Am in the morning and I can't sleep. its not the nightmare keeping me up at night. I blame this update of U18. 

Finally soon I may be  able to sleep or not since I'll be adding more hrs to warframe when it drops.

BRING IT!!!! 

DE....... TY

Obligation to the client, for missing an ESTIMATED TIME OF ARRIVAL - you know that's what ETA means, yeah? - by a few hours.

Things happen. That's really all there is to it.

In a perfect world we can develop content and not have it break when it's thrown in with the rest of the toys.

An extra day or two isn't any problem for sure, the problem is more what it says about DE and their professionalism that they keep missing the release dates they set for themselves and could prepare for as long as they like. Especially because this time they kinda tried to build up a hype train with the special code countdown so you'd think they made sure to deliver on time.

But to everyone who's dissapointed by it: Have you not learned anything? afaik DE hasn't delivered any patch with any kind of major content on time for over a year now. Be prepared that the patch is gonna be 1-3 days late whenever a bigger one is about to hit. Not saying that it's amazeballs that DE is like this, just y'know save yourselves some disappointment.

Edited by DitsyPixie

Keep at it guys! This will be epic. Even though I'm a tad butthurt about it being late.

Ok... To be honest, I need this in my life. I might skip classes for this masterpiece of a game. It hasn't let me down before. :D

Calm the frak down, people. DEvs missing their deadline is happening every major update. No need to get stressed for that.

I wish I could play Just Cause 3 instead, but I have to work -_-

It will be very early Friday morning here anyway (as always with overhyped major updates).

Edited by Buldozers

Unlike other compneys, don't get my started on PW, DE cares alot about their community even if they have a funny way of showing it, and this is what I love about DE, while yes we will all have a few scrapes here and there, and we won't all agree on everything. Its what being human is about. Believe me even I get blinded by that sometimes, by a simple emotion: Anger/Stress, Its not something we can control, but we can help support it,

Many people forget or never KNEW that DE NEARLY went out of business.

Warframe saved DE as a company. They didn't have a choice but make it F2P since none of the big publishers wanted anything to do with it (IN YOUR FACE EA, UBISOFT, BLIZZARD!).

I HIGHLY doubt that ANY of them had a clue where Warframe would take them.

To this day, they are not a big company. Larger than in 2012, yes. Better funded? A bit. But MOST of their funding comes from US, the players.

Unlike companies like Ubisoft who lie to their players as a matter of course and ignore complaints in the need to make more and more money, DE relies on player funding. They are GOING to treat their players better than some crap-tastic community trash dispenser of a big game publisher would ever dream of.

They are not perfect. They make mistakes. Some of those mistakes are BIG ones. I do not agree with everything that is being done with the game. I won't.

But as far as I am concerned, until DE starts treating me differently, I won't treat them the same as I treat other game companies who have earned my ire with lies, half truths and false advertising (*cough* UBISOFT *Cough*) . DE hasn't done any of that. People SAY they have, but in most of those cases? It is either assumptions that were never official or lack of reading comprehension.

DE is so much better at taking care fo their playerbase than EA, WB or Ubisoft that they might as well not be on the same planet. That is not me being a white knight. That is fact.

And yes, I am waiting impatiently for them to wake up too.

My Banshee is ready to start dreaming!

Edited by Kalenath

So, another DElay?

tcs1EOZ.gif

Just kidding...

XD

Hope you guys can rest enough, you deserve a good night of sleep for the awesome work

If DE misses an ETA or two, it's fine. When they consistently miss their own target dates/times set, we should be able to call them ou- OH NO THE WHITE KNIGHTS ARE APPROACHING. The simplest solution? Get to work one day earlier, or push your ETAs one day back. Right now, there's a higher chance of DE missing their next patch ETA than a Forma BP dropping in the void.

You really have issues getting Forma? I have 25. I wish I could trade them XD

I've got a feeling a lot of spy vaults are about to be raided. you would think they would up the security a bit? well the Corpus and Grineer will learn soon enough about insufficient security like....lets be honest, its not like they don't have legions of man power just look at when we run survival maps. but no more than 2-3 guys if any maybe just a security drone to watch something "valuable" poor use of man power by the Corpus and Grineer imo.