State Of Deployment Info Thread: The Second Dream Hath Arrived

If you have an absolute favourite Warframe loadout (cosmetics and all), get it ready. It will be directly incorporated into the Cinematics, and we're sure you'll want to take some screenshots and more!

Is the cinematic going to be repeatable? :C

Nope, it means that they do not yet even know what they are releasing, still working on it and do not have a build ready to even think about deploying. It will be along way off - probably many hours.

You Sir are my hero, as now I know I can sleep, and leave it till tomorrow, as its just breached 11:00 pm Uk time :3  but seriously thank yooou ^.^

could someone explain this to me? xD does this mean on the brink of deploying?

Well, as you probably know, the game, as software, is made up of a bunch of code. Computers don't read the coding languages we use, so to get a working application the code needs to be compiled or "built." This happens several times over the development process, so they can check to make sure what they're working on works properly. These intermediary builds are usually unstable to some degree, since while what one person's working on may work, someone else might not be done with what they were working on. When they talk about a "Build candidate", they're referring to a build that is complete and stable enough to consider releasing. If something doesn't work that they consider important enough to fix before deploying, they go back to the code to fix it then make a new build from the (hopefully fixed) code. This process can repeat several times before they settle on a build to deploy as their release.

Kinda lengthy explanation, but I hope it helped!