[DE]Rebecca

State Of Deployment Info Thread: The Second Dream Hath Arrived

You really have issues getting Forma? I have 25. I wish I could trade them XD

You either don't forma your gear or have it all forma'ed already then..

Or they just drop like crazy from the void (used to drop even more).

Update: We are going to work through the rest of night on the final build candidate, then get some sleep, then release the winning build in the morning so we are around (and reasonably rested) to support it however necessary. See you Thursday morning with more information!

g9CXkzY.gif?1

Edited by BananowySmok

https://vine.co/v/iWXzUPzL9eY

Read info to the right

this was posted yesterday lol it is old news so nobody freak out and get rallied with amphis and grakata in hand. we have not heard any information this morning as if yet so let's all stay calm :D

Oh look, another delayed update. And people are still surprised by it?
It will come when it's ready (I'd probably Friday for EU, late Thursday evening for NA - as they've done it before)

so what I understand from this is, more or less, SOON [TM]

also people are cranky at least the update is still coming out, remember Project Titan/Atlas/Space Thing????

quick question though, what is classified as "morning" because I live in the same time zone and its 6:30 am here, I've got to be to work at 8, am I going to have to wait till like 7:30, start updating and then go to work?

:C

That is true, deadlines are a thing, and by jsut pure fact, a Deadline is a DEADLINE ( Deadline Def: the latest time or date by which something >SHOULD< be completed)

However, alot of people, even myself at times, forget that we're only human, and yes I have thought about, what DE must be going thought, where they see such on their topics, I'm honestly unsure how they feel, Tho I don't remaber a Update being let out early.

However, the other person has a point, if the didn't want it not to be out, then they smipley,should of not put up a deadline, with all due respect, and what players do not respect is that, they are expected to follow the deadline, but as I said, we're all human.

WE call it it a deadline. THEY call it an ETA.

I have never seen anyone from DE call any update prediction a 'deadline'. They know better.

People assume.

Edited by Kalenath

this was posted yesterday lol it is old news so nobody freak out and get rallied with amphis and grakata in hand. we have not heard any information this morning as if yet so let's all stay calm :D

For me it was posted 9 hour ago. Wish mean for me it was posted today

wait when was the glorious redtext posted? lol

this was by meaning for the future :>

No, calm down, DElay is still sleeping=)

Its not even 7AM there yet.

If they pulled all nighter, they may take a bit to get going. I usually do after one.

FOR BOOBENS SAKE WHERE IS THE UPDATE I AINT GOT TIME PLZ DEPLOY ALREADY I DONT CARE ABOUT BUGS BUGS ARE NICE MOST OF  THE TIME SO DEPLOY NOW

Edited by Letter13
Let's use tamer language

I only forma the weapons and frames that I used that need it

FOR BOOBENS SAKE WHERE IS THE UPDATE I AINT GOT TIME PLZ DEPLOY ALREADY I DONT CARE ABOUT BUGS BUGS ARE NICE MOST OF  THE TIME SO DEPLOY NOW

Easy there man, take a chill pill jesus! DE is busting their butts to help us so try and be patient for god's sake. I get your excited for the update but calm the heck down. shouting and getting upset isn't going to help things move faster, if anything it will just get you banned. Not trying to be a jerk just think people need to get off DE's back in all honesty.  

Entitlement much?