[DE]Rebecca

State Of Deployment Info Thread: The Second Dream Hath Arrived

Steve 2 hours ago: So....damn...close

Sheldon 1 hour ago: One more bug.

Rebecca 5 mins ago: Hammering few fixes.

Guys.

JUST DO IT.

Dude theyre trying theyre best for US please just wait.

Update: We are optimistic and focused, hammering out a few fixes. Today is still the day. -.-

id prefer if they would NOT share their "optimism". Just give a broad estimate and release when its ready.
  • Upvote 2

I love major patches. You get to see all the selfish kids screaming that they don't have it NOW NOW NOW

id prefer if they would NOT share their "optimism". Just give a broad estimate and release when its ready.

don't even give us an estimate, they're always wrong. just do it. 

edit : or better, give some real pushed back late expectation so when it hits before that everyone's like "ermahgerd i didn't expect it so soon, consider my undergarments blow away"

Edited by Cubewano
  • Upvote 5

only 1.3GB, Master of optimisation or nothing new in "Biggest Update yet / DE /" If i remember right u17 was around 3-4gb and there wasnt alot of new stuff.

only 1.3GB, Master of optimisation or nothing new in "Biggest Update yet / DE /" If i remember right u17 was around 3-4gb and there wasnt alot of new stuff.

come on, wasnt there the underwater tileset- and quest ? please get informed about lill basics in computerscience =))))))))))

Size doesn't reflect how much content..

I have to say, you're fighting the dangerous war against bugs. And you are going to keep this up until victory.

And without victory there will be no cool stuff you're doing.

Size doesn't reflect how much content..

Theey have cut out a lot of content for later, so i am not surprised by the size

• Upvote 1

People in a rush for this need to either relax and judge the update once it's out, or learn to code/model/animate/write/VA and get hired if they think they could help.

Also it's beautiful here today :D Just got back from a walk in the park w/ my daughter.

I have never seen region this sour before. One moment, it's joking about the delay. Next moment, I (and a few others) try to calm people down when they get sour. The moment after that, the /whispers come in about how I need to stfu.

What a nice crowd :P

• Upvote 2