State Of Deployment Info Thread: The Second Dream Hath Arrived

I don't know if anyone has been paying attention to [DE] Steve's Twitter, but he was teasing some reactions for the ones who finished the new quest over there, and their reactions went more-or-less one of two ways:

This:

5MDk34NOY6ili.gif

(and my favourite) This:

p3RAfTA6Jxq4o.gif

the fact that they've already mentioned that it's going to be very opinionated via not everyone is going to be happy/agree with everything but that just makes me even more pumped for when it finally does deploy! xD

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

I wish they would just avoid the whole "state of deployment" b.s. and just give a generous estimate for update.

They did. For 6PM EST today. Unfortunately, they didn't make it, and people were asking what was happening. Thus, state of deployment. 

I've never had a Natah drone appear in any of my missions. Can someone tell me how to find one so I can do that mission? Someone told me go to Uranus and do missions but I've never seen one. Do I need to pray to rngeezus? Is my account bugged?

I've never had a Natah drone appear in any of my missions. Can someone tell me how to find one so I can do that mission? Someone told me go to Uranus and do missions but I've never seen one. Do I need to pray to rngeezus? Is my account bugged?

They can show up in any mission. But playing in undersea lab missions and getting mold on you might help... o 3o

What is this from? I GOTS TA KNOW

it's from charlotte i think..

and yeah i was same as that guy reaction..

Edit: Oh my.. 5 same answer to 1 question..

Edited by z3nOx

They can show up in any mission. But playing in undersea lab missions and getting mold on you might help... o 3o

Go to Uranus, they are in everywhere

how i did it was, keep doing uranus missions (with helios) and use loki, as well as keep doing kill them all level's. and it apeard for me.

it's luck, witch you don't aparently have, but with bad luck, good will serfuse.