Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

One Flaw

Steuern

I started playing the game, and immediately i had three friends join me. I started on my first mission and my first thought was, "Wow. This is the kind of game where i would be more than happy to have dumped 50$ on at WalMArt." I absolutely love it, and so do my three recruits! There is only one problem. The 4 daily revives is kind of a nuissance. I can see why it's there to help promote longevity and a sense of strategy, but I have two alternatives. The first being to simply remove it for all content already done. This would make replaying missions more appealing and make me want to help other players not as far as me. The second, would be to increase the time to revive other players. As is, it's an extremely short time and i usually get there a few seconds too late. Just my two cents, thanks for a wonderfu time.

Thanks for your note. One thing that we're not explaining well that can help - if you're in bleed out the enemies will ignore you... that will give you 25 secs. If you attack tho from bleed out, the enemies will start to attack again and you'll bleed out much faster, making it harder for coop saves.

(oh grammar, hasty post)

Thanks for you note. One think that we're not explaining well that can help - if you're in bleed out the enemies will ignore you... that will give you 25 secs. If you attack tho from bleed out, the enemies will start to attack again and you'll bleed out much faster, making it harder for coop saves.

That's really nice to know, thanks! :)

Oops. Sorry bout the OP haha. Anyway, that's what usually happens with us. It does appear that if you get there and partially revive you can "stabilize" them for a while. My teammates either last forever or die instantly.

Thanks for your note. One thing that we're not explaining well that can help - if you're in bleed out the enemies will ignore you... that will give you 25 secs. If you attack tho from bleed out, the enemies will start to attack again and you'll bleed out much faster, making it harder for coop saves.

(oh grammar, hasty post)

While I am enjoying the game quite a bit, I do find that so far there is a real lack of communication in the game as to how many mechanics work. It can be figured out via trial and error, but a more robust ingame system to find information would be nice. Perhaps a mini wiki or encyclopaedia that describes how things in game work, IE Fire elemental damage does X to enemies and hurts unarmored foes more. That sort of thing. Keep up the good work though!

@OP I like that idea! Also, i was curious if there are any plans to help with the zerging? Whenever i've played with people besides the friends i mentioned earlier they just run through everything sprinting all the time and it's annoying because i'd rather take my time and get everything.

Edited by Steuern