Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18: The Second Dream

DE_Adam

I haven't seen it mentioned, but Zephyr's Tornado's damage numbers are much much faster now (i'm planning to look more into this and maybe make a topic about this).

Before (as an example), my Tornado would do around 43-47 damage per tick (twice or three times a second?), now I'm seeing damage numbers from 20-70 and for how many times per tick, it's the equivalent of shooting a soma at an enemy.

No complaints here, if it kills them faster, I'm definitely happy, but still worth mentioning that her damage numbers she dishes out are much much faster now. (a tad exaggerated example: instead of the 2 to 3 times a tick per damage, its around 7 to 10).

i think this will be a SPOILER but i have to ask

upon completed the second dream quest you can use the tenno and choose a way you want to go, and it said on the corner of the screen FEATURE BETA: FOCUS  and told me to install focus lens on maxed gear, what does that mean, pls help!!!

I can't freaking thank DE Enough....THANKS DE

_________          _______  _        _        _______      ______   _______ \__   __/|\     /|(  ___  )( (    /|| \    /\(  ____ \    (  __  \ (  ____ \   ) (   | )   ( || (   ) ||  \  ( ||  \  / /| (    \/    | (  \  )| (    \/   | |   | (___) || (___) ||   \ | ||  (_/ / | (_____     | |   ) || (__       | |   |  ___  ||  ___  || (\ \) ||   _ (  (_____  )    | |   | ||  __)      | |   | (   ) || (   ) || | \   ||  ( \ \       ) |    | |   ) || (         | |   | )   ( || )   ( || )  \  ||  /  \ \/\____) |    | (__/  )| (____/\   )_(   |/     \||/     \||/    )_)|_/    \/\_______)    (______/ (_______/                                                                          

Amazing! wow such a maaaaassssssive update! Such an amazing quest! Thanks for such an amazing game, long life to Warframe!

Also congratulation on building the hype, not telling everything, it was such a big and amazing surprise, that's really awesome and unexpected!

If the "second Dream" quest is a glimpse of what the future holds. Then I say that is a good step into the right path.

I hope DE keeps developing the lore with quest like this. at least one in every major update.

Btw I really liked the music at the quest's end. It would be cool to have some way to play it back on the liset.. some sort of trinket or a futuristic liset stereo... or just a button to play it.. like the scanner thingy.

OMG OMG OMG  GUY YOU ARE THE BEST GAMES COMPANY EVER I SWEAR TO GOD!!

Guys I have never seen anything like this! I was almost in tears doing this Quest, it is so beautiful and amazing. You Guys are the best, i will always support you with my time and my wallet!! Keep up this awesome work!!! And please get some sleep i can see you guys ageing and fast!

U18 is, by and by a far the best update I have seen.

The second dream blew me away, completely and I love every change this update brings.

Thank you, DE. Sincerely. Thank you for all your hard work, long hours and endless cups of coffee and tears. It payed off, and everyone can honestly stop complaining because with the updates leading up to this, U18 and the insane amounts of content involved, you have lived up to the year of quality so heralded.

Archived