Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18: The Second Dream

DE_Adam

This update was SOOOO good I don't think you'll ever top this.

Just wanna throw this in there that the pakal attachements do not show the glowy effects, only place they seem to show are in relays! Other than that LOVE YOU DE <3

New Game Mode and Reward Changes:
  • Eris, Zalba
  • Pluto, Hieracon
  • Ceres, Gabii
  • T4 Keys have been added to reward tables for the following missions:

Conclave Changes

• The following Mods have been (re)added to Teshin’s Conclave Offerings:
  • Relentless Assault - With melee equipped and On Kill, +20% attack speed for 10 seconds (can stack with Martial Fury).
  • Follow Through - On Kill, gain +1 Energy for 8 seconds.
  • Sword Alone - With melee equipped, +0.1 Mobility.

Changes

• Enemies now have a greater range of death animations, such as:

New Game Mode and Reward Changes:

"T4 Keys have been added to reward tables for the following missions:"

What missions? Or the line should have placed above "Eris, Zalba"?

Conclave Changes

"The following Mods have been (re)added to Teshin’s Conclave Offerings:"

If those mods below are what you meant by re-adding, then they should be placed as sub points.

Changes

"...such as:"

Such as what?

On U18

Mios (and presumably Lacera):

The unacceptably sssssssssslllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww animation on the Whipcord makes these weapons dangerous trash.  When you get stuck in place in an animation like that, you will often miss an enemy who isn't missing you with their attacks.

Remove the applicability of range mods on the whipcord or get rid of it totally.  This was a fatal suprise today.

So, I'm pretty sure this is part of a glitch from hell.  It's doing the same thing on the Glaives (I can't yet confirm on all weapons with charge as of now), so I'm VERY sincerely sorry for blowing up on y'all like that.  You didn't deserve that.

Volt:

Is it just me, or did his Shock get borked?  I'm not autoprocing the electrocution status effect from this move, more like getting a 50% chance.

This just dumped Volt squarely in the used diapers Mag has been forced to wallow in for months.

It might not sound like something big, but Volt doesn't have damage to lose...  he's as weak as a puppy, and the functional effects of a ~2 second stun were the only real use of Shock (I'm packing 185% Strength, and Shock is still a joke at that level).

By the way, I STILL get stuck in the air with Overload.  It's been... what... over a year now?  Please look at this ancient bug and end it's miserable existance.

Ivara:

Beautiful.  I am loving what I see, and I can't wait to unlock her.  I'm more iffy about the weapons she dropped with, as those Talons don't pack the oomph needed to justify the ammo they consume, and the Rubico got hit with one ugly reload time.  Still, the ranged kit isn't terrible. 

The Lacera (which I don't have) is something that I intend to level and trash as fast as possible, and I horde weapons.  If it's locked behind a Mios build component, then I'm not ever gonna play it.  Ya fooked those poor whipblades BAD with a "please end me while I telegraph harder than the 19th century" animation of doom.  <--- Not balancing, just screwing over a weapon.

Lets hope there is a definite charge glitch going on, otherwise this thing is gonna be horrible to level...  I still don't like it, but I'm better with it now that I think there is a glitch.

I'm looking forward to exploring all the marvelous goodies hidden within this chocolate egg, but I'm not happy with the spider legs sticking out of it.  <--SHINEY BUGS!!!

Over all, I love the love that went into U18 thus far, but I hate the hate.

I'm also more than a little tired of the hidden nerfing.  Just mentioning it would make things slightly less underhanded-feeling,

EDIT:  If the whole whipsword nerf thing had to do with greifing by Valkyr players, then isn't it about time for Ripline to get enemy punch through based on it's level?  When you're hitting multiple foes with it, then it'll be less of a disappointment to players.

Also, if I neglected to mention something, then either it's because it's good, or because I've not yet experienced it.  I'm hitting you with the rolled-up Wall of Text because of these few sour notes.  They stood out so badly because of how excellent the rest was, or at least how pretty it is to just look at.

windows when Lotus or Ordis are speaking are way too big. Also the codes redeemed are HIGHLY disapointing.

Except for that, everything is awesome :3

EDIT : tried to play, I can't launch a single frealin' game. I can go around in my Liset but that's all. Also I can't craft several component in my foundry, telling me that I don't have enough component, while I have 10 times what I need.

The only problem that I still have is that my options still won't save. Nothing I do makes my settings save. I tried reinstalling the game, I've tried deleting specific folders that the tech support told me to do, and yet there is still no answer.

I do appreciate the update and find everthing that Warframe does to be amazing, but I would appreciate it if I could find some help in solving this issue with someone who can actually solve this other than tech support,

Awesome if it weren't for the fact that farming the new frames is annoying since there aren't specific directions on where to farm. And if there were the drops are incredibly stupidly low.

Awesome if it weren't for the fact that farming the new frames is annoying since there aren't specific directions on where to farm. And if there were the drops are incredibly stupidly low.

Archived