Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18: The Second Dream

DE_Adam

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

By the way, I know this is late, but here it goes anyway.

It's about Rhino's changes. I just wanted to say, great job with the skill changes. Doing up builds with him now feels more flexible now.

Also, something worth mentioning and showing appreciation for. Being someone who is a sucker for nice animations, great job with adding in the new variants for Rhino Chrage's animations. I'm definitely loving the horizontal slash elbow charge, and flying knee charge animations. It's something refreshing to see. It gives me hope to see a muay thai based sparring stance in future. Also, the animation where he gores enemies, and end off in a head lift motion. Great job with that one too. It really makes his charge skill animation look a lot more smoother, and at the same time more violent as compared to the old animation where he just looked like a stiff block flying through enemies. Thank you so much for this!

• 1 year later...
3 hours ago, Reptoks said:

I don't see any problem
Even the game itself still on Beta

yes and no. 3 out of 5 focus's are SIGNIFICANTLY weaker than the other 2, and the insane 45 second punishment for activating more skill nodes makes everything but the passive picks a liability

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived