Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18: The Second Dream

DE_Adam

Just completed the quest and ... yeah...

Actually I don't have much to say about U18, but IT'S SO F*CKING AMAZING!!

You guys mentioned many times, that you were taking risks, but as I can tell for now, it was 100% worth it.

Keep up the amazing work.

\o/

nice update, didnt play everything right now, thx for

WHAT i dont like is wasting 1,5 hours in playing and levelling at earth by getting removed with nothing in my hands because of host-issues from and about whatever ...

thats status quo right now and gives me a more then unsave and uncomfortable feeling ...

There's a bug (at leaste I think it is) that says I have a Syndicate mission at Grimaldi - Earth. It click it and it redirects me to Earth's navigation but does not direct me to a node on Earth. Plus there's no Grimaldi on Earth (at least I don't see it). Unless you're talking about the moon.

And what are "lens"? I know it's a new mechanic but is there an official description of it anywhere?

Fixes:
  • Fixed explosions from the Concealed Explosives Mod damaging Corpus Nullifiers through their bubbles.

Less viable methods for dealing with nullifiers, that's the opposite of what we have been asking ever since their introduction.

Oh my Hek, I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS!

All the videos of the new frame are amazing, amazing utility, and FIVE new weapons! Hype Thrusters at 25%!

The Sentients are HERE! Second Dream is HERE! I am hyperventilating. Seriously. I am going to go for a walk and buy a pile of energy drinks.

SORTIES! I have wanted something like this for, like, ever. Hard content, with rewards to match, that I can actually test my full powered frames and mods against. Hype Thrusters at 50%!

Rhino is life, Rhino is stomp. Rhino has been one of my favorite support frames for a long time, and it's nice to see him get some attention. Even better, his abilities actually actively encourage a disabling support playstyle! New Iron Skin is boss.

But why, oh why, did you decouple Rhino Charge and Duration! It didn't make a lot of sense, but it was hilarious! Oh well, not like I wasn't already using tons of range.

Conclave changes! Oh my, that's a long list. Going to have to throw myself at that again. Brakk?! Seriously, BRAKK?!

Hype Thrusters at- audio improvements too?!

And Djinn got a rework?

DJINN?!

Graaaaaaaagh, there is so much STUFF.

Caffeine. Moreframe.

Archived