Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U18 Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

DESCRIPTION:  If any melee has a combo which requires do press "down" key, the frame will start to move backwards while doing it.

Who- Every Warframe

What- Any Melee

Where- Everywhere

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Y

REPRODUCTION STEPS: 

Grab a melee, and press "s" while attacking. It starts going backwards. I´m sure that before the momentum would be forward while doing a "Down" combo. Makes Melee game worthless for me. 

https://youtu.be/F5sDJr07oLo

still here.am i the only one who thinks this is game-breaking?

DESCRIPTION: Valkyr has all of her energy stolen instantly from Disruptor eximi attacks. 

Who Valkyr

What While affected by Hysteria

Where All Missions where Disruptor Eximi/Ancients appear

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes

REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps to recreate it?

1. Equip Valkyr

2. Go to any Infested Mission/Derelict/Sortie, or any mission where Disruptor Ancients/Eximi appear.

3. Enter Hysteria.

4. Get attacked by Disruptor Eximi or Ancients and instantly lose all energy.

This has been occuring in the last week or so. Rhino in Ironskin, Trinity in Link do not have this problem. (I can't say for others that have "immune to CC" powers)

My problem is I have a stack of arcanes and after an update. They will not go higher than rank one. I have also lost items from the foundry. And the screen in selecting the items to be used for the arcane installs. does not have a scroll on either corner and relies on arrows to select. This applies to all arcanes after update 17 i think it may have been 16 but i think it was 17 the exilus update whiuch in my ongoing opinion was the worst update. And it's not just for the problem that has been my foundry since bullet jump abilities gained auspice over warframe augments. .

Cant Deploy Extractor

Who: In General on the ship

What: Starmap

Where: Earth(shows that the planet is 12/12 missions done after completing a archwing mission on earth)

no idea how to reproduce the bug. Relogging back in doesnt fix it.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/sundaecat/screenshot/544175911135624843

^ Screenshot

Am i just missing a sector that isnt shown?

It's not a glitch, do the second dream quest to find out why it does that.

Description: Joining other players results in freeze during loading screen

Every time i try to joing another players there is a chance that game my game stops at about the middle of the loading bar. I can see the ships, i can also move them but nothing happens after that. Only solution is to alt+f4 out of the game to restart it.

When I host and players joing me, everything works perfectly fine. 

As far as ive seen It happens randomly and is not tied to any specific mission or loadouts.

This problem has appeared only recently. Before 18.4 i had no problems what so ever.

Can you reproduce the bug? Yeah, I can no problem.

1.Select a node and try to join a game

2.Get stuck in loading screen.

3.To get out use alt+f4 

Note: Even if the host (a friend on steam) aborts mission, i still am stuck in loading screen. 

Now some side info about my PC:

Im running an I5 (ivy bridge)  4.2Ghz OC system (yes i reverted the OC and tried and YES same problem)

Graphic is GTX 760 OC2 with 4GB of Memory and my System has 16GB of RAM.

So there cant be any problems there either since the game runs at about 100fps all the time.

Connection to the internet is stable too, im using a normal 120mbit/s (roughly 15MB/s) and a ping of 10 - 15ms.

Game settings:

Settings maxed

Nvidia Physics disabled

1920x1080 boarderless

Background applications:

Discord (communication)

Iron (Chromium type browser)

Soundblaster controlpanel (headset)

Steam 

Real Temp

Spybot search and destroy

Roccat Link and Kone

Geforce experience

If i missed something, let me know and i will add it.

Description:

When i finally get the mod that i want (maiming strike), i logoff a bit for resting.

When i started warframe again and going to upgrade my mods, i notice that my maiming strike mod was gone..

I dont have a pic of it (i should do it from now on if i get good loot again...), but can you just check my logs and recover it?

I already tried restarting my warframe many times and it's still gone...

After all that grind.. poof..

Sorry if this the wrong place to report.

Edited by Aufstieg

DESCRIPTION: If you are in the middle of reloading and you melee you are unable to shoot or aim afterwards occasionally. You won't be able to do anything until you switch weapons and switch back.

Who: I'm fairly certain this happens with every warframe. Its happened to me on my Excal and Rhino.

What: Usually happens to secondary, but it has happened to my primaries also.

Where: Any

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Y

REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps to recreate it?

1. Shoot out a clip of ammo

2. While it is reloading use your quick melee key

3. After the melee attack when your weapon is out of the holster you are unable to do anything. (Reload, Shoot or

My Id is YumeoMite

Now on 1 Feb 2016 08:00 pm

Description : Can you check whats wrong with my id?

Where :Void... I've been doing T2 Survival for 20 minutes

and then after 10 minutes, 15 minutes until 20 minutes it doenst appear any item or prime parts

i didnt get my soma prime receiver, but my friend get that item in my party

how could it happen to me ?

so please, help me T_T

i need my soma prime rec

Edited by YumeoMite

I have + 10 hours played & i have done Vor's Prize & Once Awake but i still don't have Access to arsenal. it's horrible to find bugs like this sience im beginner & id like to focus into game. i wasnt able to find ticket center so i posted it here.

Hey I'm getting an "Unknown Error" when trying to claim a finished Forma. Was able to claim other things in the foundry, but not the forma. Anyone else have this issue?

Hey I'm getting an "Unknown Error" when trying to claim a finished Forma. Was able to claim other things in the foundry, but not the forma. Anyone else have this issue?

This Bug is a skill timing issue with Nezha's Divine Spears Skill

When casting the spears impale right after that little twirly motion.... However if you equip Natural Talent onto him, its not actually making them faster the spears still only show up after the normal cast would be done. So you can run around briefly before they pop up, This in turn means Enemies also can move and still kill you even tho they should have be impaled by them.

Edit... it appears to just been that mission but it was doing it for the whole mission which was about 30 mins so i don't know if it was the host of it or what but seems to be working for now 

Edited by Alpha_Warrior

Equinox first ability's name is showing as something maybe from code. its not what it should be. Looking from Arsenal and Abilities menu. 

" LOTUS/LANGUAGE/ITEMS/YINGYANGSWITCHNAME"

Also, with atlas and oberon, both have their "code" name showing.

Edited by travaca

Equinox first ability's name is showing as something maybe from code. its not what it should be. Looking from Arsenal and Abilities menu. 

" LOTUS/LANGUAGE/ITEMS/YINGYANGSWITCHNAME"

Also, with atlas and oberon, both have their "code" name showing.

Agreed. Noticed this on Oberon in Arsenal as well as anytime Renewal is used in game.

Currently experiencing a bug that allows me to revive more than 4 times on missions. I've Experienced this bug on several missions on several worlds. tested it just now and it let me go to -8 revives before it failed the mission. I've only used mag since i started playing about 2 weeks ago so I'm not sure if it would persist if i changed warframes.

DESCRIPTION: oberon levitating enemys for large amounts of time 

Who oberon

What oberon have tested with lots of different things

Where any but mostly in the void

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? yes

REPRODUCTION STEPS: 

1 equip Oberon

2 go in to any mission 

3 reckoning a large group of enemies 

4 watch as all the reckoning enemies get drop except a couple that hang in air for minutes/forever

I just got bugged on a Hive mission on Eris.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/306611658799796407/C01CA8A163EC6F40C96EACBBC41A052A59FD1BBC/

As you can see I am supposed to be dead. However, none of my controls worked. I was unable to move, look around, basically nothing I tried worked EXCEPT Esc to bring up the menu. It was fortunate that my cursor worked in the menu so I was able to abort the mission.

NOTE** I do not know what enemy hit me but I assume it was a Toxic Ancient because I saw an energy pulse right before this happened, and it had to be toxin damage because of the full shield. Toxic Ancients are one of the only infested to have a ranged attack (There are no enemies in my screen so it had to be ranged), and by now I am beyond familiar with the Toxic Ancient's amazing ability to sap most to all of my HP(I had full HP at the time, totalling 420) instantly.

Nerfing Toxic Ancient's burst toxin damage will make everything right with the world

12 Revives Bug:

My friend and I realized this bug today after having played for about a month or so. It seems that the starter Warframes have 12 revives instead of the standard 4, this is probably caused by the Warframes being tagged during the starter mission Vor's Prize as having 12, then the tag is never removed. 

This affects both our Warframes, and works in multiplayer and singleplayer.

DESCRIPTION: warframe repeats the action of the last used skill after shooting with any twin guns

Who any warframe , not host

What any twin guns (pistol)

Where any missions

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Y

REPRODUCTION STEPS: 

1.equip the twin guns

2.enter a mission (make sure you are not the host)

3.use a skill

4.shoot with the twin guns

5.warframe repeats the action of the last used skill and interrupts the shot

Sorry about my poor Engilsh.

Hope you can understand what I want to express.

DESCRIPTION: it seems like the disruptor and energydrain abilities effect Valkyr while in hysteria and leave you with 0 energy behind

Who Valkyr

What Hysteria is interrupted during derelict survival and ur energy is drained completly

Where Orokin Derelict

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

When time passes and more and more ancients and exilus appears you got thrown out of hysteria more often

Sry for bad english ;)

Edited by Shushu

DESCRIPTION: Embers energycosts are not effected by the hardcap

Who Ember

What World on Fire energy costs

Where Arsenal

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

Streamline and Fleeting expertise add up to +90% effency. The Hardcap is 75%. When you use blind rage on 3 it lowers ur effency by 15%.
with these three mods you should end up at 175% effency... but in the arsenal is shown that the costs are with fleeting expertise and streamline at 0.75 energy per second and if you add blind rage @ 15% (still 175% effency) the costs raises to 1.88 energy per second

Sry for bad english. Still not my mother tongue.  ;)

DESCRIPTION: After activating the 4th power and using twin grakatas, the weapon stops working and pressing the trigger button instead activates the power animation (without activating the power). Occurred using Nekros and Nova Prime. Nekros was in ODD and Nova was in a Grineer defense alert.

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG: No. After it occurred the second time I tried to deliberately reproduce the bug on E Prime, Earth and it didn't happen.

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

1. Have Twin Grakatas equipped as a secondary weapon

2. During mission activate core power ability (4th power)

3. Try using primary or secondary weapon (gun types)

Does not seem to affect melee weapons. Switching to melee allows you to attack again, and quick melee works when you have a gun type out. Switching back to gun types after switching to melee does not correct the problem. All warframe abilities still function normally.

DISCRIPTION: Stug projectiles not sticking to enemies when morphing into a larger blob. When you shoot the blobs onto an enemy what's suppose to happen is the blobs morph into a larger one and STAY on the target while it resets the ordinary timer and detonates after a few seconds, but instead it morphs into a larger blob and then detaches from the enemy and takes way longer to detonate than the usual 4-5 seconds.

WHO: All Warframes.

WHAT: Stug.

WHERE: Any mission.

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? YES.

REPRODUCTION STEPS: 

Step 1) Take the Stug into any mission.

Step 2) Hold LMB while aiming at an enemy, or enemies.

Step 3) In all the blobs that you fire, there will be quite a few that morphed and are just hovering, like in an episode of the x-files.

Step 4) DIE because the blobs explode when you try to walk past them -.-

VIDEO SHOWING BUG IN ACTION:

(Snipped from one of my youtube videos)

https://youtu.be/oN0ELR31zbM

Please DE fix the Stug, this is the oldest weapon in my arsenal and my most beloved, please allow it to be used again.