Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U18 Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Launcher says  some content update cannot be downloaded from servers. This occured when the 1.3Gb bulk hit 100%. Tried verifying cache but problem persists.

Now when the launcher starts, a 296.9kB download appears, then it skips to the cannot be downloaded from servers screen.

From launcher log:

8.686 Sys [Warning]: Host: content.warframe.com

8.686 Sys [Warning]: Connection: Keep-Alive
8.687 Sys [Warning]: 
8.687 Sys [Warning]: HTTP/1.1 200 OK
8.687 Sys [Warning]: Content-Length: 303979
8.687 Sys [Warning]: Content-Type: application/octet-stream
8.687 Sys [Warning]: ETag: "9e2144-4a36b-525eb78e7fbc4"
8.687 Sys [Warning]: Expires: Fri, 04 Dec 2015 23:19:53 GMT
8.688 Sys [Warning]: Last-Modified: Wed, 02 Dec 2015 14:55:59 GMT
8.688 Sys [Warning]: Connection: keep-alive
8.688 Sys [Warning]: Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2015 23:49:27 GMT
8.688 Sys [Warning]: 
8.688 Sys [Warning]: Bad data from cache host content.warframe.com for /Lotus/Fx/Levels/Grineer/Shipyard/SludgeDribble_n.png!5B8_WnatmQbMeBMmvwUkzG8IHQ
8.787 Sys [Warning]: GET /Lotus/Fx/Levels/Grineer/Shipyard/SludgeDribble_n.png!5B8_WnatmQbMeBMmvwUkzG8IHQ HTTP/1.1

Y

1. Launch warframe

same issue here

Not sure if this is a bug or just an undocumented change:

Description: Warframe part blueprints are now appearing in the Miscellaneous section of the Foundry instead of the Warframe section

Can you Reproduce the Bug? Yes

Reproduction Steps: 

1. Open then foundry

2. View the 'WARFRAME' section, which now contains only full Warframe BPs.

3. View the 'Miscellaneous' section, which now contains all the Warframe part BPs, both prime and non-prime.

Launcher says  some content update cannot be downloaded from servers. This occured when the 1.3Gb bulk hit 100%. Tried verifying cache but problem persists.

Now when the launcher starts, a 296.9kB download appears, then it skips to the cannot be downloaded from servers screen.

From launcher log:

8.687 Sys [Warning]: 
8.688 Sys [Warning]: 
8.688 Sys [Warning]: Bad data from cache host content.warframe.com for /Lotus/Fx/Levels/Grineer/Shipyard/SludgeDribble_n.png!5B8_WnatmQbMeBMmvwUkzG8IHQ
8.787 Sys [Warning]: GET /Lotus/Fx/Levels/Grineer/Shipyard/SludgeDribble_n.png!5B8_WnatmQbMeBMmvwUkzG8IHQ HTTP/1.1

Y

1. Launch warframe

The same thing happen to me too, and it seems like alot more people are getting this failed update too. DE PLS FIX quick >.<

From launcher log:

8.687 Sys [Warning]: 
8.688 Sys [Warning]: 

Y

1. Launch warframe

happens to me and 5 other clan mates

zhgoPGx.jpg

Edited by jess-DeathLegacy

Started the launcher, it updated the launcher just fine. When it tried to update the game itself the launcher instantly changes to a static error page saying the update failed and it couldn't find the warframe executable.

Restarting the launcher just keeps giving me the update failed missing warframe executable page.

Before the update went live I could start up and play the game just fine.

Edited by Gamer_Zepheris

DESCRIPTION:

Can't place an extractor on Earth anymore (probably because of Maroo's Bazaar). I got 12/12 nodes done yet get the message that I need to do all nodes before I'm able to place an extractor.

28bb4dc3f1.jpg

Also, extractors no longer show how much % they have left when placing a new one. So you can't see which ones are at 100% and which are low.

What Navigation, Extractors

Where Earth

Edited by Amorax

Description: Unable to throw glaive-style weapons.

Can you Reproduce the Bug? Yes

Reproduction Steps: 

1. Equip any glaive (In this case, Cerata)

2. Enter mission

3. Attempt "Charge attack" from quick melee (Hold E) - No throw.

4. Attempt "Charge attack" from drawn melee (Hold E) - No throw.

I'm having a bug where in the first mission of the 2nd dream quest my game starts freezing and the sound gets distorted in the underwater parts(I'm using a Nvidia GTX 750ti, in case this is linked to a driver problem.)

Who (Warframe, Companion, Teammates, etc.)?

What Loki Prime/Supra/AkMagnus/Jat Kittag/Odanata Prime/impeator Vandal/Rathbone

Where Uranus at the first mission in the second dream quest underwatrt.

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes

REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps to recreate it?

1.Launch the first mission in the second dream quest

2.Get to a spy tile

3.Go underwater

4. random sound distortion and/or freezing temporarily 

Same issue here. It completely freezes for me on a 750M.

DESCRIPTION: U.I High Pitched Menu Noise: The U.I "Selection" Noise now emits a shrill hissing noise that wasn't there before. It's painful to listen to. 

Who: The U.I

What: U.I Bug

Where:  The U.I itself. 

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG?:  Yes, literally any time I access the menu. 

REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps to recreate it?

1. Open and close the Text Chat menu, that sound file. But it appears a lot in different parts of the U.I as well. 

2. Only certain people can hear it due to how human ears work, but I've asked in Region chat and confirmed I'm not the only one. 

DESCRIPTION: U.I High Pitched Menu Noise: The U.I "Selection" Noise now emits a shrill hissing static noise that wasn't there before. It's painful to listen to. 

Who: The U.I

What: U.I Bug

Where:  The U.I itself. 

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG?:  Yes, I've also reproduced it with different speakers, headsets and computers with different specs.  I've also had different friends listen to it on my PC; some can hear it, some cannot. 

1. Open and close the Text Chat menu, that sound file. But it appears a lot in different parts of the U.I as well. 

2. Only certain people can hear it due to how human ears work, but I've asked in Region chat and confirmed I'm not the only one. 

DESCRIPTION: Ivara loincloth clipping. The loincloth on Ivara's butt clips in her default pose all the time.

Who Ivara

What Default

Where In the player's ship. 

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes. 

1. Put Ivara on with completely 'right out of the box' defaults and stand around in your shuttle. 

2. Look at Ivara from the back. Her loincloth clips. 

3. My graphics are also all set to low because I own a potato. 

Not something that was added in U18, but something that went wrong after it was released.

DESCRIPTION: Tried using a Rampart, but was immediately kicked out. after the initial attempt to use it i was unable to pick up any mods, ammo, or resources.

Who Limbo

What Rampart

Where Saturn Nitain Extract

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? I was unable to reproduce the bug

Checked to make sure this wasn't an issue with Carrier by getting it killed and was still unable to pick up loot, only gaining credits from my squad grabbing them

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/387670748338418457/381F3D367E2C1A52C93D696DBB6523EF4C2CCD9C/

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/387670748338418253/FB8B261B0396D982C1395CC3D0AAA54EB9DAF793/

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/387670748338418074/30D8B4025808298D410613F56198F64761353EE7/

Edited by TwinbIade

From launcher log:

8.687 Sys [Warning]: 
8.688 Sys [Warning]: 

Y

1. Launch warframe

To check if the failed update is due to the same file, try the following (windows):

1. press start

2. type %localappdata%

3. Click the Warframe folder

4. Check launcher.log for "Bad data from cache host content.warframe.com for /Lotus/Fx/Levels/Grineer/Shipyard/SludgeDribble_n.png!5B8_WnatmQbMeBMmvwUkzG8IHQ"

Exact same issue here.

when my update reach around 90%,

sadenly it show....

Update failed!

Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers.

Please restart Warframe to try again. The update will be restarted shortly..

4WIJqxN.jpg

i have been waiting hr, clear cache, restart pc,

still having the Update failed probleum...

my friend also has the same issue, 

wat he did is uninstall and redownload again,

still have the same probleum !

Pls Help.... i wan to play  :(

Edited by Mivec818

DESCRIPTION: Connection to the host has been lost in the 2nd part of the second dream quest. 

Who Doesn't apply.

What Doesnt't apply

Where Second dream quest (Find the sentient fragment on Trinculo, Uranus)

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes

1. Begin the second dream quest's 2nd part

2. Connection to the host will eventually be lost after a while in the mission, has happened to me in the underwater segment only so far. (Other players seemingly leaves for no reason most of the time aswell)

And interestingly enough, when I aborted earlier after 2 players left (Same bug I assume) I got this odd looking result screen.

ZM9y9pc.jpg

Edited by LisaTheKitten3

So I noticed something strange... The polarity shapes have changed yet the actual dividers that separate them from each other is still the old polarity shape. For example: The Vazarin (D) polarity is a magnet like magnetic damage on my mods but is still a D on the divider.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/575696032781976153/5036C2AEC80504E768B981CA1BC03832559E10B5/