The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

U18 Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

DESCRIPTION: Power drift does not grant any knockdown resistance (it lists 30%). +15% Power strength however does apply.

What: Mod - Power Drift

Where: Anywhere.

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Y

REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps to recreate it?

Spent roughly 15 minutes testing in simulacrum, with various enemies (shockwave moas, infested healers, heavy gunners). No knockdown effects were blocked.

DESCRIPTION: Using Wukong Primal Fury and Focus ability at the same time breaks the frame.

Who Wukong

What Primal Fury

Where  Any mission

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

1. Equip Wukong

2. Go to any mission

3. Start using Primal Fury

4. While in Primal Fury use Focus Ability

5. Let timer run out

6. After this you are unable to switch weapons or use any kind of ability, the game will say you are still using Primal Fury when you arent, you don't  have wukong's staff in your hand so you cannot fight with that either, you are basically defenseless for the rest of the mission.

DESCRIPTION: Alt+Tab switching out of Warframe crashes the game.

Who Everyone

What Everything

Where Everywhere

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes

REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps to recreate it?j

1: Press Alt+Tab to switch out of Warframe to your desktop.

2. Try to go back into the Warframe window and enjoy as nothing happens.

Edited by Oaktree27

When I use Navigator on my Ivara I'm unable to slow down the projectile with my key bindings. Speeding up works and when I use the default key binds slowing down works too.

Default key binds: RMB is aiming and slowing down projectile(works fine). LMB is shooting and speeding up projectile.(works)

My personal key binds: Alt is aiming but does not slow down projectile. RMB is shooting and speeding up projectile(works).

My only problem is that since I changed my key binds I can't use Ivara's Navigator ability to slow down projectiles in flight.

Doing Mastery Test 19 3 days in a row. I'm on Loki. Glaive is the only weapon equipped. Take out the first couple guys on the ground then parkour to top of platform on right side of map and the glaive disappears and melee with the glaive is disabled though i can still stealth kill with it. Please look into this. waiting 24 hours to duplicate this bug is getting really annoying. The model for the glaive disappears as well.

Edited by FallenFlik

DESCRIPTION: M​elee and roll bug​

Who -

What  -

Where -​

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes​ 

REPRODUCTION STEPS: 

1. Go into any mission

2. roll

3. Use focus ability immediately after

​ 4. Unable to roll or use melee attacks

NOTE: This can be fixed by being killed & I have only tested the Zazarin ability

DESCRIPTION: So, my friend and I were doing a Survival T4 as Valkyr, both of us, then the nullifiers start spawning, after some time my Hysteria bugged when I crossed the nullifier aura, in a way that I wasn't invencible anymore, but I could still use her claws as primaries and the energy drain was gone, after a fell seconds, I died, and I said to said to my friend to not revive me, then another bug happened, I was using my Soma Prime when I was down on the ground, instead of my secondary, then I did some kills just to confirm if it wasn't just a visual bug, It was really my Soma, after the 20s count down, I died, but when I pressed revive the host instantaneously crashed.

Who: Valkyr

What: Hysteria

Where: Survival T4

PS: We live close to each other and doing a ping on each other PCs we got around 40ms.

Nezha skills became unusable and weapons not switching properly.

Nezha and Limbo on Corpus Excavation mission.

Not sure which caused it but running into Limbo's rift field with a power cell caused my frame to keep his pistol equiped after dropping it into the extractor, making me manually change back to primary. One point, while using my fire ring (#3) I ran into a nullifier and lost the ring. Shortly after that I noticed every time I hit keys 1-3 and 5 (not ranked enough to have 4) I was given the "power in use" message and nothing would happen.

Im not sure if it was the field or the nullifier but even after falling and being revived, I was still unable to use powers. Not sure if this should be in any specific thread, but it seemed like an odd bug.

DESCRIPTION: Dera Vandal does not work with bullet attractor

Who: Dera vandal

Where: Any mission 

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes 

REPRODUCTION STEPS

1. Equip dera vandal & mag prime

2. go to any mission or simulcrum 

3. use bullet attractor on enemy and fire at bubble (not directly)

(Additional info, the damage increase from bullet attractor still works just that the bullets still go on their normal path and completely ignore the bubble and will only hit when aimed at the enemy.)

Reflex guard can break primary fire until quick melee attack is done

DESCRIPTION:
When using the reflex guard warframe mod, having it activate while zoomed in with a rifle or pistol will cause you to be unable to fire your weapon until you do a quick melee attack.
This seems likely to affect all weapons and warframes, but in this occurrence I used Mag, Gorgon Wraith, Dex Furis, and Ankyros with fracturing wind stance.
I also have the appearance option set to not show the melee weapon when it is not the active weapon

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Y/N? Yes

REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps to recreate it?

1. Equip a high level fused Reflex Guard mod to your warframe (for increased auto parry chance)

2.Enter mission with enemies like grineer that fire a lot of bullets

3.Equip a primary or secondary weapon and hold right mouse to zoom while being shot at.

4.When auto parry procs while zoomed in attempt to fire your primary with left mouse.

5.You will be unable to fire

Edited by Suinodrak

DESCRIPTION: When holding down either up or down to perform a melee combo your warframe actually moves in that direction(and even more so while sprinting).

Who Any melee combo that requires you to hold down either up or down.

What Melee weapons.

As mentioned before by Instinction [https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/568459-u18-bug-report-megathread/?p=6466830] when you perform a melee combo that requires you to press either up or down you actually move that way(making the animation look dodgy). Because of this it is almost impossible to hit enemies with these combos because you simply walk away from your target. First I thought this was only the case with glaive weapons but after testing this didn't seem to be the case.

I tested the following weapons/stances and they all had this bug:

Walking forward:

- Tekko with Seismic Palm stance

- Dex Dakra with Crossing Snakes stance

Walking backwards:

- Cerata with Gleaming Talon

- Scindo with Tempo Royale 

While testing this I also noticed that if you do the combo while sprinting (tested with sprint on toggle) you move a lot further.

These are videos of the combos, the names are formatted like this: {name weapon}{[stance]}{sprint or not=sprint}

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1CdsQEvP_juZko0S0NfYzFqWmc/view?usp=sharing

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? yes? 

REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps to recreate it?

1. Equip any weapon with a stance mod that requires you to press either up or down

2. Toggle sprint on or off, both work but on has more effect. 

3. Perform the combo that requires up or down to be pressed.

DESCRIPTION:

Newest Alert Mission with Latron Prime Stock as a mission reward doesn't give you the stock

Where: Alert Mission Merkur/Terminus

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes (as many times as I want)

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

1. Go to the alert mission with the Latron Prime Stock as a reward

2. Play through the mission and complete the extermination

3. and DON'T get the reward

4. the alert itself doesn't disapear so I could play the mission over and over again, without getting the reward

Side Note:

I already possess 1 Latron Prime Stock

Today is December, 24th, and I have the same issue still unresolved.

Is there any chance to get fix for it?

Russian version screenshots as a proof:

https://disk.yandex.ru/a/pYiK3swYmSZhJ

Not sure if already brought up, but...

DESCRIPTION: Wall-latch disables Ether Reaper

WHO: Everyone, I guess? At least on Nekros

WHAT: Ether Reaper, possibly other weapons

WHERE: Everywhere I'd imagine, but definitely on Ceres, Draco.

REPRODUCIBLE?: Yes, very.

Steps to reproduce: See accompanying video for demonstration.

1. Switch to Ether Reaper

2. Wall-Latch

3. Broken Ether Reaper.

4. Get blasted by an Arson Eximus

5. Fixed

6. Can repeat from 2.

Found while fooling around in Draco, Ceres.

Video Demonstration:

EDIT: Also happens, exactly the same way, with Dual Ethers and Frost Prime. Suspecting that wall-latch breaks all melee weapons.

EDIT2: Does not happen with Scindo Prime. Possibly only certain weapons. Maybe just the Ether line?

EDIT3: Also affects Ether Sword, again with Nekros on Draco, Ceres.

Edited by Nyaliz

DESCRIPTION: Ivara's Quiver will only let me fire selected arrow and will not allow me to switch arrow types after using Navigator on a Quiver arrow.

Who: Ivara

What: Quiver and Navigator

Where: any mission.

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Y

1. Go into mission

2. activate Navigator

3. use quiver arrow

4. attempt to change arrows

All my Kybrow Imprints are colored in white...

no longer understand the color and the type of fur they have, even the kubrows in stasis are white, my kubrows appear to have been bleached :(

sorry for my english

im WAY MORE THAN DISAPPOINTED about Rhino's Iron Skin, you write "it would be like Frost's Snow Globe" right? This is much worse than my worst expectations...

this is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT from the Snow Globe! it's not recastable! i HOPE this is some sort of "issue", or you DE have expressed REALLY badly the idea as the Iron Skin would become...THIS has nothing to do with Frost's Snow Globe... -_-

Cannot help with your Kubrows. Maybe you insulted a Loki during some mission?

Rhino's Iron Skin SHOULD be recastable, and there is even a syndicate mod that givesthe recasting an explosive effect. I have often recasted it ... just not immediately, because there is no point to it. But it CAN be recast before effect ends.

HOWEVER : when DE said similar to snowglobe, they meant the EFFECTS, not the appearance or cinematics of it. It means the same VERY FEW damage types that bypass the globe, will bypass Iron Skin, afaik.

Unable to purchase Trinity Prime Access

DESCRIPTION: Comming back after some time off. Saw Trinity Prime Access, noticed the time it has been around already, decided to purchase the pack, instead of farming it. Besides, it's Christmas, and both DE and I deserve a treat.  ;)

Could not purchase it. Somewhere along the line, (more specifically when accessing STEAM) some conflict ocurred. Error message is as follows:

An error occurred while processing your request.

Reference #97.de9b5ecc.1451056307.4b9a00a8

Reference #97.ec9b5ecc.1451056415.509309fe

Reference #97.f59b5ecc.1451058770.1028ba

These were the error messages in 3 distinct attempts. All mentioning Reference #97.

Who Zephyr lvl 25 with Helios, but do not think these will have an effect.

What Load-out used: Mutalist Qanta 1, Kraken 1, Jat Kittag 4. Also do not believe these had any influence.

Where Starting out in the Liset. Using the links from the Market.

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes, as already stated.

1. Enter the game.

2. Access the market

3. Activate the "Prime Access" tab

4. Move to browser window

5. Choose which tier of Prime Access I want. (in this particular case "Blessing")

6. Choose payment method - Steam.

7. Wait for error message to appear.

******  Solved. It seems there was some trouble between Steam and this website.  ******

Edited by Xaon

I don`t exactly know what it is but in the void i tried to revive someone and instead of the normal 0% to 100% revive it went instantaneously. i`ve had it multiple times now with different warframe`s. It happens if i`m getting revived or if i revive someone. I don`t know how to reproduce it so this is the best i can do.

After many hotfixes my FPS is still drops very often. This is a rather annoying bug which I got after U18, my FPS lags a lot and my game freezes very often. My internet provider is the same, I have the same pc since I started playing. I hope DE will fix this problem fast after the holidays.

DESCRIPTION: Secura Penta shoots only 1 gernade with maxed split chamber on

Who Me

What Secura Penta

Where anywhere

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes

1. equip secura penta

2. go to any mission

3. shoot ( only 1 grenade appears on the floor)

4. detonate ( only 1 explosion)

5. repeat step 1 to 4 over a few hundred times - same result

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=584135846

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=584135870

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=584135885

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=584135929

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=584135949

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=584135965