Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U18 Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

DESCRIPTION: As of U18.2.4, the trigger type of the Stug has changed to automatic. It is no longer a charge weapon.

Who Nezha, solo play.

What lvl 30 Stug

Where Void T1 Mobile Defense, Mercur Caloris Capture

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes, I did two solo missions with the Stug, both times the weapon could not be charged, instead it handles like any automatic weapon in the game.

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

1. Equip the Stug.

2. Go to any mission.

3. Hold the firebutton.

4. Cover the enemies in goo.

DESCRIPTION: When you use Cloud Walker on conveyor and deactivate it, you keep move in the direction/speed of the conveyor on solid ground. This made me hard to move(character try to keep move its direction) and unable to hack cosoles(character keep move with hacking animation during hacking, so automatically cancels hacking).

Who Wukong.

What Cloud Walker ability.

Where Grineer Spy vault which includes conveyor belt.

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? NO. I've tried it on same vault, solo mission, but it never happened again. When this bug happened I had some connection issue with host, but I'm not sure connection matter caused this bug or not.

I cant login to my main account anymore after a recent update (this is not that account.). It started when i finished a session of draco and at the end it told me could not record progress and my ivara was still rank 25. Then I logged out, tried logging back in only to find it tells me "Login failed, check your info." its been like that for a few days and its really annoying I'm not sure what to try anymore. please help.

Also the username is RiGuy03 if that helps. Thanks.

Edited by so.far.gone

DESCRIPTION: Constantly being dropped back in extraction point after mission ends. Ship's controls are missing after mission and logged out afterwards

Who Any Warframe

What Any Load-out

Where Any planet

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes. Happens every time I end a mission

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

1. Select any warframe

2. Play a mission

Missing Login Rewards

DESCRIPTION: Haven't logged in for about 3 days but when i logged in i didn't receive Log in reward(At least there was no popup). 

Who Me.

What Login Rewards

Where Liset?

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Not sure...

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

1. Log in after at least 24h absence.

DESCRIPTION: Game is broken

Who Anyone.

What Everything.

Where Everywhere.

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? 

Yes.

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

Run the game.

DESCRIPTION: Game is broken

Who Anyone.

What Everything.

Where Everywhere.

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? 

Yes.

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

Run the game.

I'm sorry I just find this one funny, Warframe is a bit broken atm but its still a danm good game

DESCRIPTION: Banshee augment second skill is multiplying ENEMYS on radar

Who Banshee

What Sonar - Resonance

Where Any misson

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? y

REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps to recreate it?

1. Look minimap

2. One enemy mark

3. Use Sonar ( More used, more stacks marks)

4. Few enemy marks on one

Edited by Cris0407

DESCRIPTION: Getting knocked down with over 100% knockdown resistance disables the roll/dodge button until end of mission

Who Frost Prime

What (Mods) Power Drift, Fortitude, Sure Footed

Where Orokin Derelict Defense

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? No

I was ranking up my Frost Prime in an Orokin Derelict Defense, and equipped the above mentioned maxed mods to get 100% (actually 110% but idk if the game calculates higher than 100% for this) knockdown resistance. During the mission infested enemies attempted to knock me down but it was automatically negated because of the mods, but about halfway through I was hit by one and suddenly unable to roll anymore. I could jump, slide, bullet jump, do anything else normally except roll. This wouldn't have been much of a problem because the knockdown resistance meant I didn't have to roll through caustic eximus fire blasts, but not being able to shake off broodmother maggots was a problem.

The lack of rolling persisted until I extracted at wave 20, and I could roll again in my ship. I tried recreating the bug by using the same loadout in another ODD and getting purposefully hit by knockdown attacks, but could not get the rolling disable bug to happen again.

My full loadout at the time was Reactor-ed Rank 16 Frost Prime, with the Rejuvenation Aura, (Power Drift, Fortitude, Sure Footed, rank 9 Vitality, rank 9 Redirection, rank 0 Rapid Resilience), Sancti Tigris, no secondary, no melee, Carrier Prime.

Dragon Nikana Sheath bug and Despair Pouch bug

im already post this but still no respond from DE and not fixed yet, so i post it again ( its for a 4th times )

Despair Pouch Bug

gdsKvhx.jpg

2m1OjoH.jpg

and Dragon Nikana Sheath Bug

when im using D Nikana its ok like this

06zK4La.jpg

but, when im using primary / secondary. this bug came out

4D4O9LY.jpg

Tenno, Update 18: The Second Dream is now live on PC! To assure we snag any major issues this thread will be used as a hub for bug reports. 

**Please use the following format when writing up your report and provide photo/video evidence if possible: 

DESCRIPTION: Provide a general idea of what the issue is. Some of the following details might come in handy:

Who (Warframe, Companion, Teammates, etc.)?

What (Load-out, Weapons, Cosmetics, etc.)?

Where (Planet,Mission, Area, Liset, etc.)?

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Y/N? 

REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps to recreate it?

etc.

Need an example?

Description: Firing Ivara’s Dashwire Arrow at a tree on Earth will not create zip line.

Can you Reproduce the Bug? Yes!

Reproduction Steps: 

1. Equip Ivara.

2. Enter any Earth mission (because trees).

3. Shoot all of the trees with Dashwire Arrow (go nuts).

4. Check for grappling issues that make it impossible to create a zipline.

5. Go fourth and Robin Hood all over the map.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hotfixes:

Known Bugs: 

• Entering the Arsenal in the Simulacrum with an active Weapon Ultimate skills (Ivara, Excalibur or Wukong) breaks functionality.
  • Double spin-melee attacks are possible.
  • Chroma’s Effigy is not working as intended in Annihilation (Team Annihilation and Capture the Cephalon are not affected).
  • Extreme unintended amounts of affinity/focus XP displayed at the End of Mission Screen.
  • Wukong's Primal Fury not affected by Range Mods properly (Pre U-18).
  • Foundry Sorting is putting Warframe Parts in 'Misc'. 
  • Invisible stance icons in arsenal. 
  • FPS issues in Archwing. 
  • Archwing Exterminate missions bugged. 
  • Extractor health UI displaying false info. 
  • Mesa's Peacemaker's aim ring no longer shrinks. 
  • Moon Earth Nodes are not unlocking as intended. 

memory error upon entering the game.

When i log into the game and get warframe running between two and 5 minutes later the game disappears and i get the windows 7 error that my system is performing slowly and it asks if i want to go to windows basic, ignore the error and do not ask again or ignore and ask if the system gets low on resources.  I have to take the second option or it constantly does this.

System stats:

Core I-5 4690K 3.5ghz

ram 32 gigs

Video card:  Nvidia GTX 960 4 gigs of vram

Windows 64 bit.

I would look toward my system if my other games were doing his but it is ONLY warframe doing this.  I do not have anti-anything running on this machine and there is no badware on the machine.

DESCRIPTION: Tonkor constantly blowing up in my face. It happens when I shoot up in the sky with nothing above me. I've tried it on a ledge with a big open area in front of me. But it looks like there is an invisible wall in front of me. It doesn't happen all the time, but 80-90% of the times it does. 

Who: All warframes seem to have this problem for me and also sometimes for my friends.

What: Tonkor

Where: It happens everywhere. 

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes

REPRODUCTION STEPS: I've build the Tonkor a couple of days ago and I noticed it right away. I've ask around in my clan and on region chat, but nobody knows what the problem might be. 

I really hope anyone can help me out. 

DESCRIPTION: Enemies from some exterminate missions are unreachable.

Who Valkyr, Huras Kubrow, Two Arbiters operatives. Otherwise going solo.

What R27 Tonkor, R30 Sonicor, R30 Broken-War, Rifle Amp.

Where: Any exterminate mission. It's very rare, but it can happen randomly.

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? No, sadly. But, I do have a screenshot: http://prntscr.com/9rgvfm

And here you can see, the enemy notification on the radar follows me when I'm walking against the wall: https://gyazo.com/77d682923bac86c71ad36b8337ad44bf

Edited by KaztoraMusic

DESCRIPTION: Enemies from some exterminate missions are unreachable.

Who Valkyr, Huras Kubrow, Two Arbiters operatives. Otherwise going solo.

What R27 Tonkor, R30 Sonicor, R30 Broken-War, Rifle Amp.

Where: Any exterminate mission. It's very rare, but it can happen randomly.

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? No, sadly. But, I do have a screenshot: http://prntscr.com/9rgvfm

And here you can see, the enemy notification on the radar follows me when I'm walking against the wall: https://gyazo.com/77d682923bac86c71ad36b8337ad44bf

Lol, never mind, found a flight of stairs going down. Whoops!

Hello De 

Me and my friends encountered a Bug.

The bug Occured on Triton Neptune and whenever we get a T3 Mobile Defence key for it when we get out with extraction its not in our inventory. This bug happened all the 3 rounds that we did.

I hope i helped with your work and keep up the good work.

i have an issue here, im using my forma for my ivara, and its just decreasing my ivara level to 0, and i got nothing from it (no polyration)

and my ivara mod capacity turn Minus -26 lol look at this Screenshot 

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1010708725655530&set=gm.1006463396092896&type=3&theater

\please DE all i want is my forma back  Cuz take 24 hour to build it :'v

The Incubator on my Liset will not load. When I click on the Incubator, it immediately backs out. I believe this is caused by the Warframe Nexus app. This problem began when I logged into the Warframe Nexus app after its update. I used the Incubator once to put my Kubrow in stasis because I was going out of town. When I came back, it was like this.

Who? No one

What? My Incubator

Where? The Liset

Can you reproduce the bug? Yes

1. Login to Warframe

2. Go to Incubator

3. Press X (BTW I am on PC)

4. Immediately, it backs out.

I can logout of Warframe, login to Warframe Nexus app, and get my Kubrow out of stasis through the app. But I would prefer to be able to do it through my PC, too.

Thank you for your time

There's a new bug for excavation, I was collecting neurodes on Lua earth and i noticed it was taking a very long time to spawn the next excavator objective point, after a while it finally did and throought the game i noticed it kept respawning them in close by locations i just did and even ones i just did, it would also  show the excavator dropping down a second time into the location im currently protecting, it is also casing some lag spikes for this.