Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U18 Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Unless it is intentional, the Pakal armor set and syandana cannot be bought from anything except the hunhow's gift pack

Same with the Kubrow armor.  I was really looking forward to getting these armor sets and I'm pretty damn disappointed that I can't.  If this is intentional and DE got my hopes up for nothing...

Update failed due to:

Bad data from cache host content.warframe.com for /Lotus/Fx/Levels/Grineer/Shipyard/SludgeDribble_n.png!5B8_WnatmQbMeBMmvwUkzG8IHQ

De pls do something about this tiny problem. It make the game unplayable for so many people already.

Edited by NonDice

DESCRIPTION: update failed even though its finished

Who -

What -

Where launcher

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes!

REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps to recreate it?

1.Open steam

2.Open warframe

3.Update

4. Update failed

Help please.

* EDIT: OK, thrown melee isn't broken but since this is unlisted it might be an unintentional bug!

DESCRIPTION The Glaive Prime has a terribly longer charge time (It feels like it doubled or nearly tripled) for some reason. As in, the animation of the charge up will play but there's a several second delay before you get to actually throw it. Was this intentional? Because it's kinda unusable in this state... I wonder if this affects other thrown weapons as well?

​WHO Any

WHAT Glaive Prime​​ (possibly other thrown weapons?)

WHERE Anywhere​

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

1. Equip the Glaive Prime

2. Try to throw it. Whether you're in melee mode or have a secondary / primary out makes no difference.

3. Witness the charge time.

Sounds like you're using charge attacks :) By holding down your melee strike button it'll pause to "charge up" and deal more damage as a result. 

Edit: There is a bit longer of a delay that isn't intended. We are fixing!

Description: Quest cinematic does not play if you start the first mission from the nav console. If you complete the mission without realizing you missed it then you can't see it.

Who: any

What: Second Dream quest

Where: Liset

Can reproduce: No. Quest missions cannot be repeated.

Edited by Rat-1

DESCRIPTION: update failed even though its finished

Who -

What -

Where launcher

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes!

REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps to recreate it?

1.Open steam

2.Open warframe

3.Update

4. Update failed

Help please.

Bad data from cache host content.warframe.com for /Lotus/Fx/Levels/Grineer/Shipyard/SludgeDribble_n.png!5B8_WnatmQbMeBMmvwUkzG8IHQ

THIS 296KB file is the one messing up our experience.

had the game freeze on me in the 2nd dream 1st mission. In the first instance it was on successful extraction of the third archive, game froze my computer during lotus message, eventually BSOD'ing. On 2nd occurrence, happened during 2nd extraction, and froze as the xo award was popping up, and I manually tad to toggle to power switch at the back of my case

DESCRIPTION: Strange human (?) face shown instead of archwing

Who (Warframe)

What (Arsenal)

Where (Liset)

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Maybe????

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

1.Go to arsenal

2.Select "Archwing" from that tab at the bottom

3.Be confused by a human character model that is clearly not a ninja space jetpack

DESCRIPTION: Landing craft Interior (Liset) colour palette affecting unclaimed foundry items.

Who Player

What  Unclaimed Floating Foundry Items

Where Liset Landing Craft interior

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes

REPRODUCTION STEPS: Relogged and Restarted Warframe

3757911f83.jpg

So,is it confirmed that this file is the main problem for the launcher?

Taken from Launcher.log

10.435 Sys [Warning]: Bad data from cache host content.warframe.com for /Lotus/Fx/Levels/Grineer/Shipyard/SludgeDribble_n.png!5B8_WnatmQbMeBMmvwUkzG8IHQ

10.435 Sys [info]: Collecting garbage...
10.495 Sys [info]: Done.
10.495 Sys [Warning]: 1 stripped assets still pending preprocess
10.495 Sys [Warning]: /Lotus/Fx/Levels/Grineer/Shipyard/SludgeDribble_n.png

i skipped work & cancelled my gym session for this

EDIT:  It's Fixed
Edited by idealsykes

I think I've found a few so far...

#1 Can't deploy an extractor to Earth. Unlike previous posters, I hadn't completed the Boss mission, but had still been able to deploy the extractor before. On next log-in problem remained. Related to this...

#2 Extractors no longer display current health. I have no idea which of my extractors are damaged. On next log-in problem remained.

#3 Mod polarity symbols have been changed to various other symbols (Conclave, ...) in Arsenal. Filter symbols remain the same. On next log-in symbols were reverted to their original state. Update: Happened again, issue seems to be intermittent. Other symbols used include Archwing symbol & Syndicate symbols. Logging out is not necessary for polarity symbols to return to normal, leaving the Liset to go on a mission and then returning seems sufficient.

#4 Not sure if this is a new bug, but the Fusion Cores from the Second Dream reward codes have 0 illuminated dots on them/Rank 0. Old issue with Legendary Cores? Nope. Went to check, and 1 Unranked/Rank 0 Gold Fusion Core is roughly equivilent to 1 Fully Ranked/Rank 3 Bronze Fusion Core. Not sure if this is intentional? Addendum/Update:

#4.1 When selecting a single mod from a stack of mods to level (ie. 1 Vitality from a stack of 100+ Vitality mods) applying a Fusion Core of any type (not just the Second Dream reward Fusion Cores) appears to level the entire stack of mods? I have not at this time attempted to perform fusion to see if it actually levels the entire stack, or if this issue is purely graphical (It shows the entire stack selected rather than just the individual mod).

#5 Can no longer build Dragon Keys in the Foundry. Says I lack components, specifically Void Keys. (I have a number of Void Keys in inventory, as well as more than sufficient Ferrite and Credits). On next log-in problem remained.

Hope this was helpfull.

Edited by MADDGOAT

Taken from Launcher.log

10.435 Sys [Warning]: Bad data from cache host content.warframe.com for /Lotus/Fx/Levels/Grineer/Shipyard/SludgeDribble_n.png!5B8_WnatmQbMeBMmvwUkzG8IHQ

Yes confirmed. https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/568506-update-fails-at-100-unable-to-update-after/ My forum post as well.

Quest in between mission Liset transmissions breaking / not playing. 

This has been happening to me on every quest that I recall playing this year, for thie new one it played the messages after the first mission properly, but after that I have to keep relogging after every mission to hear what they have to say, it's just dead silence on my liset after returning from missions. Playing them solo.

Sounds like you're using charge attacks :) By holding down your melee strike button it'll pause to "charge up" and deal more damage as a result. 

Quick melee is what's suffering: VERY long charge-up time, removing the 'quick' part of quick melee. 'Melee mode' glaive has always been slower to throw. Before, quick-melee throwing was nice and fast, akin to throwing a grenade with a single button in other games. Now, I'm going with alternate melee options because of how useless the glaive feels.

Taken from Launcher.log

i skipped work & cancelled my gym session for this

Suspected issue for players in the southeast asia region. Can more people confirm this?

Suspected issue for players in the southeast asia region. Can more people confirm this?

Yup I'm also getting the update failed error and I'm from southeast asia region...

ok so heres my bug

fair to say but there are spoilers here

so my load out is hek, marloc, and dragon nikina

i was also using sayrn with her new orchird skin as well as the day of the dead sydana ( not the grinner bassed one) 

so the bit where it bugs out is where i get to the end comparpment of the orbiter and get to the link and then nothing happens 

i can even exit the mission either

and everyime i restart it it goes back to the same mission :( 

so i have to wait untill a hotfix comes out 

ok so heres my bug

fair to say but there are spoilers here

so my load out is hek, marloc, and dragon nikina

i was also using sayrn with her new orchird skin as well as the day of the dead sydana ( not the grinner bassed one) 

so the bit where it bugs out is where i get to the end comparpment of the orbiter and get to the link and then nothing happens 

i can even exit the mission either

and everyime i restart it it goes back to the same mission :( 

so i have to wait untill a hotfix comes out 

i have this issues except warframe minimizes and i can keep hearing it playing in the back ground. have to alt f4 everytime. waiting for hotfix

Yup I'm also getting the update failed error and I'm from southeast asia region...

southeast asia region here, with the rest of my clan, none can update successfully

Edited by jess-DeathLegacy

I'm playing the first segment of the Second Dream quest. I'm Solo, wearing Rhino, with his new Palatine skin, a Vaykor Hek, Sonicor & Mios. I get to Data Cache B, and just after I opened the first door I encountered an enemy. The Vaykor 1-shotted her, but since then I've encountered 2 different consoles ("Control Console"), one in the room with her (body) and one further in, in some kind of assembly chamber. Neither of which can be interfaced with, and I don't immediately see anywhere else to explore.

EDIT: I can no longer activate ANY consoles, other than the ones that open the Data Cache areas of the mission.

Edited by PanUmbrian

DESCRIPTION: BSOD when launching the game. I launched it fine just a moment ago, but upon re-launching, it promptly BSOD'd my PC.

Who the game

What the game

Where after clicking "play" on the launcher.

DESCRIPTION: Takal armor does not have the particle effects shown in the preview

What Takal armor

DESCRIPTION: Mods have * in stead of polarity icons.

What Mods

Where Anywhere mods are listed.