Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U18 Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

oberon will repeat sacred ground animation/soundbyte after firing once with duel weapons

first noticed after using sacred ground power that after firing once. the twin grakata and akstiletto would fire once, then oberon woud do the animation for sacred ground. 

also on missions like mobile defense and excavation oberon would treat the weapon in his carrying hand as if it was a carry item (power cell,etc.)

bolth bugs a replicable. the animation bug starts after using sacred ground in any mission. and the carry item weapon bug happens after holding a carry item

DESCRIPTION: warframe repeats the action of the last used skill after shooting with any twin guns
Who any warframe , not host
What any twin guns (pistol)
Where any missions

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Y

REPRODUCTION STEPS: 
1.equip the twin guns
2.enter a mission (make sure you are not the host)
3.use a skill
4.shoot with the twin guns
5.warframe repeats the action of the last used skill and interrupts the shot

Sorry about my poor Engilsh.
Hope you can understand what I want to express.

I have been experiencing this issue as well but doing certain conditions can change the animation that will activate whenever the user fires his twin gun, it seems that playing solo or host does not create this effect.

If the player falls into a pit while skills that drain energy per second is still active (i.e. Hysteria), the skill will deactivate as its supposed to but the bug causes the player knockdowned animation to play whenever the player shoots their twin guns.

Until its fixed I'm stuck using either no skills, hoping I'm host, or use only my Primary and Melee weapons only for the duration of the mission.

Ivara death bug. After death at wire arrow she still  in death of the plane. Sorry for English.  Topic at Russian forum https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/604175-%D0%B8%D0%B2%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%B0-%D0%B8-%D0%B1%D0%BE%D0%B6%D0%B5%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B2%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%BD%D0%B0%D1%8F-%D1%81%D0%BC%D0%B5%D1%80%D1%82%D1%8C/?view=findpost&p=6824972

You can watch it here 

at 8:13

DESCRIPTION: After activating the 4th power and using twin grakatas, the weapon stops working and pressing the trigger button instead activates the power animation (without activating the power). Occurred using Nekros and Nova Prime. Nekros was in ODD and Nova was in a Grineer defense alert.

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG: No. After it occurred the second time I tried to deliberately reproduce the bug on E Prime, Earth and it didn't happen.

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

1. Have Twin Grakatas equipped as a secondary weapon

2. During mission activate core power ability (4th power)

3. Try using primary or secondary weapon (gun types)

Does not seem to affect melee weapons. Switching to melee allows you to attack again, and quick melee works when you have a gun type out. Switching back to gun types after switching to melee does not correct the problem. All warframe abilities still function normally.

It's happening the same to me, and it's not with nekros and Nova, also happened with Rhino and Valkyr didn't even needed the 4th ability, happened with the 3rd and 2nd.

I sold my Nyx, and made a horrible mistake doing so.

NO WARFRAME SELECTED

DESCRIPTION: 
Provide a general idea of what the issue is. Some of the following details might come in handy:

Who: Warframe

What: Loadout

Where: Liset

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Y/N? 

REPRODUCTION STEPS: I came across this bug while getting rid of my Nyx to make room for another warframe, then went to the conclave loadouts to swap all warframes that previously were Nyx to something else, with disturbing effects.

1. Set a Warframe of choice to a Conclave loadout (recommended not to be the first or last loadouts, as I have not tested with those)

2. Swap from that loadout to another loadout so that it isn't the default loadout(may not be mandatory, just how it happened the first time)

3. Sell your Warframe
 4. Select your Conclave loadout and see what you have wrought upon yourself

My god these forums suck. Can't even properly copy+paste...

Description: Selling weapons with equipped mods deletes those equipped mods.

Affects the player themselves

Arsenal>Weapons (So far I can only 100% confirm it's secondaries but I'm almost positive it doesn't matter)

Additionally, Esc Menu > Inventory > Weapons > Sell pile.

Liset, because Arsenal.

You'd have to pay me for my time to do it a fourth/fifth time to make sure it is a 100% reproducable bug. I'm done screwing around with this particular bug. Is it reproducable? Pretty sure there aren't strange prrequisites, but someone from DE could spend <30 minutes trying every concievably possible avenue and then get hit by it. Without a doubt, it's not a fluke.

Reproduction steps (what I've always done):

1. Get new weapon (unranked, any type)

2. Level it to rank 30, probably equip at least 20 drain worth of mods but it probably won't matter. Ranked mods or not, doesn't matter at all. Weapon rank probably doesn't matter either, actually. I'm just telling you what I've done every time it happened to me.

3. Sell it through Inventory, making sure that it has mods equipped before doing so.

4. Go to your mod bench, or your arsenal for equipping weapons and look to see which mods are gone.

Bam. How to delete mods.

If, for whatever reason, this is "intentional" in Warframe, it's probably one of the dumbest things I've seen in a video game. I knew I should've kept removing the mods before selling..

Edited by Kilsety

I'm sure this happens with warframes as well but good luck getting me to test this.

I feel like you should be able to have someone go into a cheat/dev client and spend like 30 seconds fiddling with any players' breath of a bug or error in this game regarding gameplay and find them. I understand this is a beta, but you're selling crap as well. What's gonna happen when it's no longer beta? Same exact thing, relying on players.

Description: Atlas tries to punch and fire at the same time while using Akstiletto.

Can you Reproduce the Bug? Yes!

Reproduction Steps: 

1. Equip Atlas.

2. Enter any mission.

3. Switch to Akstilleto.

4. Find enemy and use Landslide

5. Try to fire the Akstilleto and Atlas fires one shot and then punches. No more auto pistols.

That's an animation bug and it applies to all warframes (and by extension, any ability I've seen thus far), any weapon possibly but I've only seen it personally with secondaries (akimbo a.k.a. dual wield). Swapping to your primary doesn't fix it, but it doesn't happen again to the primary. Don't think it happens to melee because there's no real 'holstering' after each attack/shot.

Edited by Kilsety

DESCRIPTION: After attacking with Melee, E press while other weapon, primary or secondary is equipped, the equipped weapon cannot be fired. You must melee attack again or switch weapon to be able to fire. This is an intermittent bug, cannot constantly reproduce but has occurred multiple times.

Who Warframe

What Primary and secondary weapons, all
Where Anywhere

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes, but it is intermittent 

REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps to recreate it?

1. While having your primary or secondary weapon equipped, melee attack with the E key. Standard or slide attacks, either work.

2. After the attack is finished you are holding your weapon again. Click the mouse to fire and nothing happens at all.

3. Press E to melee again, or switch to your other weapon and then you can continue as normal.

DESCRIPTION: Basically while in Limbo's Rift, the close-quarters knockback attack that the new Staticor weapon has (like when you're charging then walk into an enemy it fires off at them directly and deals damage + knockback effect) deals damage to enemies that aren't in the Rift (Banished). The projectile version doesn't deal damage (as it should be).

Who Limbo Warframe

What Staticor Weapon

Where First found it on Sporid Sector in Eris. Tried on other missions, same thing.

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yep.

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

1. Equip Limbo and Staticor.

2. Go to a mission and enter the Rift.

3. Go up close to an enemy and attack with the Staticor, so that it performs the close-qaurters knockback attack.

4. Laugh as they die when they aren't even in the Rift.

Side note: I tried it with the Staticor modded and with no mods, just in case it was somehow the mods were affecting it. Still happens with no weapon mods.

DESCRIPTION: Using Regenerative Molt while under the effect of viral damage instantly reduces health to zero and renders you incapable of doing anything. Character does not die, just stands there with zero health, full shields and cannot move, cast abilities or shoot.

Who Saryn

What Using Kulstar with viral and blast damage

Where Draco

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

1. Inflict damage upon self with Kulstar to give yourself viral damage

2.Activate second ability, Molt with the Regenerative Molt mod active

3.Watch health instantly go to zero and sit out rest of mission unable to do anything

DESCRIPTION: Bow in primary (i tested only paris prime) tilts like artemis bow at full charge obscuring vision. Happens after using Artemis bow. PC. UPD: When shooting with bugged Paris, insted of getting arrow from quiver animation while standing, animation of Artemis's bow dissapearence plays.

Who: Ivara

What: Artemis bow, Paris prime

Where: Anywhere i think.

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Not always,

REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps to recreate it?

1. Equip Ivara

2. Use Artemis bow, shoot for a while, roll, slide, i'm not sure what exactly causes this bug.

3. Toggle back to primary.

4. Get this : http://i.imgur.com/vpd3MHP.jpg

Edited by IIWolfie

I had a really fun glitch happend, okay so me and two other guys were on draco, i got bored and went to do the handshake emote and  didnt realize someone was glitched and invisible, when he shook my hand we BOTH fell outside the map as the elevator went up, but then! we fell outside the game entirely and into the screen where youd see your ships flying towards the planet! it was nuts, we kept falling infinitely, he used unstuck, but me being stubburn i went to glide closer to the map and the game managed to make me fall back onto the map, heres a screenshot.
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t14/metroid43/2016-02-06_00010_zpsi7ef2ilw.jpg

1 The bug is that you can exit the clan dojo and be on top of it, by using an elevator and crouch jumping upward, and landing outside of it

2I am using Loki Prime

3 With: Knave skin, boltor prime, orthos prime, lex prime, and carrier

4 location: clan dojo

DESCRIPTION: Life strike not working while channeling

Who: Wukong (Iron Fury activated)

What: Broken-war, Nikana, Dual Ichor, Dual Kamas, Twin Basolk

Where: Tested primarily on multiple Eris locations but other places appear to not work as well

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes

BUG: Unable to remap keyboard controls

I wanted to try playing the PC version with my controller, and after resetting the Controller map to default, i noticed it had cleared my keyboard and mouse controls with it,

I can no longer change my controls back, as when i change a key bind, my mouse cursor disappears. It loses most of it's functionality, becomes invisible and no longer interacts with the menus unless i feel my way to the corner and first press the reset key then exit. (and by that time, i could have force quit and reloaded to the menu faster, which i did at least 3 times)

I've been struggling to change only a few keys and have found this bug at least 6 times in secession in both the liset and in mission.

(and while i'm here i'd like to ask somebody to make a default layout that is comfortable and actually makes sense instead of the nonsense default keys. this, and the issue that i can't have one button with multiple functions, ie. Reload and interact are lovely as one button.)