Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U18 Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Cannot aim on vertical axis

All frames

Game crippling issue

Just what it sounds like. I cannot aim up or down, or move my camera up or down. Horizontal movement is not affected. The camera creeps slowly upward. No matter how much I move the mouse, I cannot control the vertical axis. It's like I'm playing the original Doom but the camera is going up very slowly.

Navigation through all menus works fine, the mouse moves. I can play other games such as DotA and CoD perfectly fine.

Hardware is not the issue, mouse is not faulty

Reproduction steps:

1. Log in, be unable to look up or down.

2. Log out, go get icecream

3. Log back in, still unable to look up or down.

not sure where to post this but I believe here is the place, I bought the "EROS ARROW SKIN" and I go to my bows and the arrow skin isn't there

proof of me having the skin ->http://puu.sh/n7Z4C/636a3ca975.jpg

& it no there -> http://puu.sh/n7Z6F/9cae7b8322.jpg

This is because the Eros Arrows are under "Equipment" and not "skins"

Equip them in your gear wheel in your arsenal in the same way you would restores or Specters, and select them in game the same way you would with those (default q)

Edited by DrMeowmix

Description: One or two hotfixes ago, I realised my focus points were not being saved between missions. At the focus school selection screen, the total focus for my current school, would only be what I had earned the last mission I had done. For example, one mission I earn 3000, next mission I earn 2000, on going to the focus school selection screen, my total focus for my school would only be 2000, and not 5000. This didn't happen in the beginning, but relatively recently, as I remember having many thousands stored up over a few weeks when I first completed Second Dream. So I'm guessing if one of the recent hotfixes may have caused it.

Thanks in advance for any help! :)

Welcome.

I will try to keep it short and simple. In a couple of days I've been playing on Eris - doing Hive sabotages, preaty easy and simple. But this happened twice to me:

First it was in the area with the long hallway with a slope in it, that after I finaly found the last chache I jumped out of the secret area went to the extraction and sure enough I somehow ended up under the floor in an infinite loop of falling - couldn't explain how I ended up there cause I already forgot and the forums were down. Tried the Unstuck... didn't work.

But this is happened just recently same deal - happened while doing a mission on a Indested Ship in search of Alad V- area with the hanging container. Shot at the barrel - bullet jumped at the direction of the container and it just pushed me through the floor tried to do Unstuck again aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand nothing.

So did it upset me that I had to do the whole thing again? Yes.
Do I want that the function Unstuck would work properly? Yes.
Do I want to recreate that bug again? A HELL NO!

Anywho, it would be great if when stuff like this happens using Unstuck would actualy work. If I'll find more of this stuff I'll try to capture it.

Thank you for your patience and if you read this through - good for you and please have a wonderful day.

Edited by KanzatoHiro
Forgot to add s'more text.

DESCRIPTION: Provide a general idea of what the issue is. Some of the following details might come in handy:

What: Staticor

Occasionally my staticor and I've asked a clan mate too, and sometimes it will make the noise of being fired, does the motions, and spends ammunition, but won't actually fire. I have no idea why this happens.

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? No

DESCRIPTION: Being able to switch between my primary weapon and exalted blade seamlessly. Where the exalted blade represented my melee weapon. While this happened, it did not drain any power. The quick melee button did also work with exalted blade while my primary was equipped. 

Who: I was using an excalibur with a carrier and I was playing with a Hydriod.

What: Sancti Tigris, Spira and Glaive. 

Where: Around wave 13 on Ceres Seimini.

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? No.

REPRODUCTION STEPS: 

1. Activate exalted blade.

2. Hold "F" in order to change to you primary or secondary weapon.

3. Jump outside of the map.

4. Hold "F" again to change to your melee weapon.

5. Use exalted blade without any energy cost.

9 hours ago, Aclarity said:

DESCRIPTION: Provide a general idea of what the issue is. Some of the following details might come in handy:

What: Staticor

Occasionally my staticor and I've asked a clan mate too, and sometimes it will make the noise of being fired, does the motions, and spends ammunition, but won't actually fire. I have no idea why this happens.

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? No

adding onto this the projectiles come from where you spawn at the start of the map. I really love this new gun but this makes it completely unusable for fear of it just not working for an inexplicable reason. It can happen on any tileset and mission type with any frame it seems.

I have found an issue where on an infestation nightmare alert Grineer tileset defense mission that if you attempt to use a rampart your screen will black out and you cannot use the rampart. this mission was the Helene, Saturn mission that provided rending strike.

also though it did not happen with my friend when they attempted to replicate it when I did it the first time I could not pick up items, revive allies or be damaged by enemies but I could still damage enemies with all attacks. my friend said that on their screen I appeared to be stuck at the rampart even though I was running around killing things. My friend would see my animations but I would not move from behind the rampart on their screen.

Both players were Excaliber warframes. Also as said before when trying to replicate the screen still went black and the rampart was still unusable but my friend did not experience the same "rift-like" glitch and i could still see them moving around as normal

DESCRIPTION: Game Freeze (Not Responding) at navigation screen (Can't play anymore) 

Who Doesn't matter

What Navigation screen

Where Navigation screen

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Y/N? 

REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps to recreate it?

1.Launch the game

2.Login

3.Trying to choose the mission and then everything immediately freeze... 

etc.

650h at the counter so far.. never had problems like this... 

DESCRIPTION: Black Shield/Pillar Objects appearing in Grineer Galleon

Who N/A

What Small black pillar-like shapes that come out of the ground

Where Grineer Galleon, near end (see full description)

DETAILED DESCRIPTION:

On two runs of the Grineer Galleon tileset, I encountered strange black pillars shapes emerging from the ground. The first time I encountered them was a sabotage mission as Ivara on Uranus, and the second was with a Nova on the survival node of Mercury (Apolloduras), so I don't believe Warframe (or weapon) matters.

The pillars did not emerge from the ground as I approached but appeared as though they had been in place since the beginning of the mission. As I moved, the pillars, or at leas the part that was visible, seemed to shift to face me, so that it almost appeared as if they were shields that moved to face me as I passed [see links for visual]. The objects were immovable and could not be interacted with on any level beside the apparent change in direction, though it is possible the latter came about because only a portion of the object was visible at a time.

As stated previously, the objects appeared both times in the Grineer Galleon tileset. Also, the objects both appeared in clusters and only once per mission. The only other commonality that I could find between them in terms of location was that in both instances, I had been in the mission for a decent amount of time (Prowling with Ivara the entire mission the first run, 10:00+ of survival with Nova in the other), and had not entered the room where the objects appeared until I was in the process of going to extraction. In both cases, the objects appeared relatively close to the extraction point, about 2-3 rooms away.

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? 

Sort of (Read Below)

REPRODUCTION STEPS: I have yet to recreate this bug however, I have not run a Grineer Galleon mission since my last two encounters, so it is entirely possible that it could be easily recreated. Below I listed the commonalities between the two times I found these objects.

1.Grineer Galleon Tileset

2. Extended mission time (10:00+)

3. Objects appear near point of extraction in a room that has not been entered until the 2nd condition was met

I understand this post is long but I figured I would be as detailed as possible to get the point across. I also added pictures for proof-sake.

E1B694366FB02C0E174631B274DC06477DB7A56D608E67262581E110DD6917C34716B4C9C3B7982DADB1611CAF7985584DCAEE4A7D5E071C343B8236EC7F47297A7C89D8CB923B62ABFB5CFF7478D2D44CE53B05D366A9190B977D7C95558FF69E01A82D

i'm sorry my bug is not a thing i can explain but i did capture a clip of what happened  http://xboxclips.com/Beawic/91c8dd86-bf5d-46e6-a921-05511181649a.                        Side Note: What was that face?                       Side Note 2: The account from the clip is my dud account. I understand this for PC bugs but i don't know where else i'd post this sorry.

Edited by (XB1)DeadSh0t Bw
Realizing this is a PC bug thread.

Reporting a bug on mastery 19 test

DESCRIPTION: By killing yourself during the 19th mastery test (Furtivity test with 6 orbs and 1 hostage) and reanimate, you can now use your skills and your sentinel. 

1456422556-bugtest.jpg

Who : Every Warframes.

What : Skill and sentinel usage in furtivity test

Where : 19th mastery test (18 to 19 test. I don't know if it's the 18th or 19th. Excuse my lack of precision :ccc)

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? YES

REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps to recreate it?

1. Equip a ranged melee weapon such as Glaive Prime, Kestrel, etc...

2. Equip Power Throw ( It adds an explosion when hit a surface ) and Quick Return.

3. Throw your glaive at your feets. Die.

4. Reanime yourself !

5. Your skills are reusable.

Edited by Orinoco

I'm not sure if this has been said yet, but every day at reset, my gear loadout and gestures get reset to the defaults. Also, not that this is really an issue, but going from a planetside tile to a space tile and then back to a planetside tile in three consecutive rooms is rather interesting.

DESCRIPTION: Stealth kill damage canceled when getting in range of a nullifier zone of a Nullifier Corpus Crewman when using stealth spell from Ivara

Who Ivara 3rd spell and nullifier zone

What Ivara ; CQ Weapon ; Nullifier Crewman

Where Any corpus mission

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes!

REPRODUCTION STEPS: 

1. Equip Ivara

2. Go on  a Corpus mission with Nullifier Crewman

3. Use 3rd spell

4. Wait for a target to stealth kill with your CQ weapon next to a Nullifier Crewman going toward you

5. While the animation of stealth kill going, Nullifier Crewman walks toward you and so you enter the nullifier zone

6. Your power is canceled (you're now visible) and your stealth kill target took no damage

This bug may happen with other warframe with stealth spell, but i only check it with Ivara.

DESCRIPTION: getting logged out after completing a mission and loosing all items and progress

Who: warframe

What: game client 

Where: any mission

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? happens randomly

REPRODUCTION STEPS: completes a mission go to mission results then gets logged off

This has happened a number of time and i'm getting sick of it ( Just lost WAR blue print for the 3rd time)

15 minutes ago, Savvybmm said:

DESCRIPTION: getting logged out after completing a mission and loosing all items and progress

Who: warframe

What: game client 

Where: any mission

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? happens randomly

REPRODUCTION STEPS: completes a mission go to mission results then gets logged off

This has happened a number of time and i'm getting sick of it ( Just lost WAR blue print for the 3rd time)

I'm having the same bug and it doesn't only happen on missions, it happens on menus too. After changing something in the arsenal, sometimes the game will randomly log me out.

Super annoying.

DESCRIPTION: Temporarily invisible melee weapon after charging then rolling.

Who Not sure what this question means, but anyone I guess.

What Weapon can go invisible, temporarily

Where Missions in general

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes

1. Start a melee charge attack (Hold E)

2. Roll before it's done

3. Your melee is now, temporarily invisble

3.5. If you were in invisble when you did this, you might be able to see that it's acting like it's holdsterd

I had a several bug, i had a ps4 controller and i had a program of simulation xbox 360, then the problem is the next,

When i enter to the game the controller is fine, bug after a little time, The bug is that the controller is always pushing the aim button, Left bumper, plz fix this i cant play without controller in my tv thank u

Volt Shield seems to not be applying it's range bonus, the damage bonus seems to be fine though.

1. Volt, any mission, using Amprex

2. Cast Shield, fire Amprex through it.

3. Able to reproduce, I observed it all of today, which led me to post here.

4. I could test with Synoid Gammacor as well, I'm pretty sure that's the only other beam weapon I have atm.

Nevermind, I see that Update 17.4.2 took the range bonus away. Hope it's re-implemented soon like the patch notes say, I miss my wand of death

having that reach.

Edited by Nanopathogen

Description: I've bought a stalker beacon from the trader last weekend Feb 27 & 28, It gave me the indication where the trader thanks you for the purchase, when I left to equip the stalker beacon, it was not in my gear section, it wasn't even in my inventory.

Who: Trader?

What: Gear(Stalker Beacon).

Where: Any Relays?

Can you Reproduce this bug Y/N: No Idea if possible.

I'm not sure what steps to take, but here is what I did:

1. Purchased item

2. Wait for notification from the Trader

3. After he started to talk I backed out of the merchant screen

4. Wait until he's finished talking and immediately leave the relay

DESCRIPTION: controller support broken in the most recent of updates

Who Warframe

What control options

Where all

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? 

1. go into settings

2.controller bindings 

3. change power menu (second power menu) and it breaks controller support and the mouse disappears. 

DESCRIPTION: Floating weapons

Who: Drahk Trainers

What: Weapons disarmed by their Halikar

Where: Likely caused by an enemy launched by Simulor, or explosive, probably would happen if hit by bounce or a floating switch teleport

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Maybe?

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

Go to any planet with a grineer mission that spawns Drahk Trainers, use bounce or an explosive weapon (Talon might work best for reproduction purposes), and launch them as another player is hit by the hammer, right before the disarmed weapon spawns.  The weapon will be floating and out of reach.

hOCogOG.jpg