Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glaive Charge Attack?

JuicyPop

Has anyone else noticed that there have been significant changes to both the animation and the windup for the charge attack for the Glaive [Prime]?

I'm hoping it's just a bug because it's absolutely sluggish now.

Edited by JuicyPop

I have the same issue with all the charge attacks, but not only that, for some reason you do the first atack swing before you even start charging. Maybe there it could be like smash brothers where charging longer makes it stronger, have higher status, or have higher crit chance, but it could be released quickly if needed fast.

Has anyone else noticed that there have been significant changes to both the animation and the windup for the charge attack for the Glaive [Prime]?

I'm hoping it's just a bug because it's absolutely sluggish now.

I noticed too, its really daggon bad, hope its fixed Asap. Quick throw no longer quick throws, it does regular attack then throws. WHILE HOLDING...

Normal function is: Press = quick melee, Hold = Quick throw. This no longer works... PLEASE RESTORE IT!

Yeah, this was one of the first things I noticed this patch. Cerata charge time with no mods: 2.0s. Cerata charge time with Fury, full berserker stack, and 238% power strength volt speed: 1.6s. Seriously, the throw attck is basically unusable right now.

Edited by DenmarkVessey

Yeah, my Glaive Prime is almost unuseable now, and I just baught the proto skin. ::(( I hope they fix it, i've always found glaive as a fun weapon but a charge like that is making it below viable. Even with nullifiers I'm not even sure if it will be a good option to continue with. Not to mention glaive isn't very good if you are trying to impose melee glaive combat upon us. Really hope it' s just a bug.