Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update Fails At 100%. Unable To Update After.[Resolved]

Larcetosus

First, SEA region here too =_=

Now, it seems there are alot of bug in the game right now, so maybe they gonna put out a big fix soon before going to sleep. As of right now in EST time, it's 9pm, so i'm expecting the patch before midnight, thats 3 more hours.

South East Asia here, similar issue. not finished download, stuck in unable to reach warframe server or something error. Even restart the launcher continue showed the error. So I decided to uninstall Warframe from Steam, then redownload Warframe from Steam, then let the launcher updated U18.

So launcher success updated U18 and can play it smoothly.

PS: Hyped & Excited after I got Stalker Noggle message :).

First, SEA region here too =_=

Now, it seems there are alot of bug in the game right now, so maybe they gonna put out a big fix soon before going to sleep. As of right now in EST time, it's 9pm, so i'm expecting the patch before midnight, thats 3 more hours.

hope they're working on our problem now , since i don't see them acknowledging this

South East Asia here, similar issue. not finished download, stuck in unable to reach warframe server or something error. Even restart the launcher continue showed the error. So I decided to uninstall Warframe from Steam, then redownload Warframe from Steam, then let the launcher updated U18.

QUestion: When you uninstall it from steam and redownloaded it, you redownloaded the whole game all over again? I'm not too keen to downloading such a huge file all over again due to my crap net.

You just reinstalled it and it worked?

ahh crap I need to redownload it back???Not gonna happen...Might give it a try while I play FO4

Edited by -ONI-JiwaKacau

I have a theory. I have my region server set to Asia before the update. And I think by re-installing, the region server was reset to NA. Spec-Gineff can you confirm that?

I dont think i'll choose to reinstall. Warframe is almost 13gb. That will take me about 10hours. no way. Can't confirm it. Hopefully the guy that reinstalled can clarify a few matters.

So u guys cannot open the game right?? Because mine error is Update failed Some content updates could not be download from our servers Please restart Warframe to try again and also Bad data from cache host content.warframe.com for /Lotus/Fx/Levels/Grineer/Shipyard/SludgeDribble_n.png!5B8_WnatmQbMeBMmvwUkzG8IHQ

So u guys cannot open the game right?? Because mine error is Update failed Some content updates could not be download from our servers Please restart Warframe to try again and also Bad data from cache host content.warframe.com for /Lotus/Fx/Levels/Grineer/Shipyard/SludgeDribble_n.png!5B8_WnatmQbMeBMmvwUkzG8IHQ

Yeap. It's this file that we can't download. Everyone on this thread confirmed it.

reinstaling right now :v, see you guys in 2hours

If it was 2 hours, i'd gladly reinstall too. It would take me 10hours to reinstall the game. Thanks Malaysia.

I don't know if this will work for you guys or if it's allowed but I got my download completed with vpn to other region before opening the launcher. I guess I managed to fool the launcher to download from another region and now I can play.

Do this at your own risk though