Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.0.1

[DE]Megan

Anyone else unable to complete one of the missions for the Second dream? I'm constantly getting game freezes during an open area underwater segment.

It's officially uncomplete-able for me. I want to complete it but since the game and apparently the quest says no, it feels like a lot of effort just got flushed down the toilet.

Who thought that was a good idea? I can't finish the quest, great time eating a corner. Thanks for making my gender choice for me. I can't begin to describe how pissed off I am at you collectively, DE. I'll take Stalker's job, I hate you, I hate you all.

You can change every aspect of that part of the game after you're done. I know, I was roadblocked at it a few times because the one of the options kept messing up for me. It is not as final as it seems, so if you can't get what you want because the quest derped out, you can still freely change it as often as you want.

Edited by BlaineKodos

Various icons are all wrong or missing! Things like polarities, credits, platinum, damage types, etc. are all switched around and sometimes only display as "*".

Verifying and optimizing the game through the launcher did nothing to fix this.

A few more bugs(The Second Dream spoilers):

When the Stalker enters the void gate he goes into a T pose

and the accessories in the Hunhow's Gift bundle do not have the energy that it shows on Excalibur when previewed.

Anyone having performance issues after this update?

I am. 44 fps, I used to get around 70 solid.

Can you please restore the quick melee function to ranged melee weapons like kestrel, glaive, cerata, etc.? The charged attack function was unnecessary and completely ruins the weapons. The weapons were much more effective (without being overpowered) when the quick melee/ranged attack was in place.