The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Its True That Ppl Received A Stalker Noggle?

rockscl

Question

I have a feeling later on the Stalker Noogle will be offered in Baro's market.

Most likely. DE has heard the cries about "timed exclusive skins" and put them permanently in market. Heard the cries of "we want prime access accessories rotating soon" and brought misa prime back (vault opens in about 3 days), and most likely the other items will come back too.

There's no need to be so upset about a small noggle

The fact that DE are withholding the Stalker noggle from every single player who couldn't play on every single day for the past week is absolutely ridiculous - DE cannot keep punishing their players for having lives. It's like Tubemen of Regor all over again, or the whole Nitain Extract thing.

So what if we missed one of the codes because we had to do some extra work, or travel across the country for an interview, or were volunteering to help those in need, or a friend/family member fell ill and we needed to take care of them?

It's bad enough that we don't have enough free time in our lives to enjoy the game as it is, without DE punishing players by withholding unique items from them. Boosters, potatoes, cores, whatever. But seriously, a unique item?

All they're going to end up doing is driving players away. 

But I didnt even play for 6 days, i just went to the front page hit redeem code and started browsing youtube. Stop being salty, stuff happens.

Im sad.. i redeemed every code.. but the blue potato one didint activate for some reason...

i didint get the Stalker =(

^__^

I redeemed the code though the website but I didn't log on to the game that day.   Shh ty  for me

Edited by MaimFrame

The fact that DE are withholding the Stalker noggle from every single player who couldn't play on every single day for the past week is absolutely ridiculous - DE cannot keep punishing their players for having lives. It's like Tubemen of Regor all over again, or the whole Nitain Extract thing.

So what if we missed one of the codes because we had to do some extra work, or travel across the country for an interview, or were volunteering to help those in need, or a friend/family member fell ill and we needed to take care of them?

It's bad enough that we don't have enough free time in our lives to enjoy the game as it is, without DE punishing players by withholding unique items from them. Boosters, potatoes, cores, whatever. But seriously, a unique item?

All they're going to end up doing is driving players away. 

Well you didn't have to play every day to get the rewards. All you really had to do was get on the site real quick and click redeem. It took me about 30 sec to submit a code. I actually didnt play for 3 days during the holiday break and still was able to submit the codes and receive all 7 rewards.

The codes were meant to hype U18 and for players to stay up to date with whats going on. If you were really interested in it then you would have been on top of every code as every code was out for at least 24 hours. 

I do not see why these bobble head things are such a big deal for players.

I missed the first code, that is, it did not work for me, like several other players, I tried with a support ticket and got this response back :

[DE]Bora

Wednesday at 20:27 12/02-15

Hi there PoulsenJ ,

We are sincerely sorry to hear that you were unable to participate in this promotion. Each of the Second Dream Promo Code is valid only for 24 hours. Unfortunately these types of promotions are time sensitive and once the promotion ends, we are not able to give out the items to users who were unable to participate in the promotion due to outside circumstances.

I'm sorry that you missed out on this opportunity, but don't fret as there will be more promotions in the future in which you can take part of! To avoid this in the future, please keep an eye on the website and in the forums for announcements, events and giveaways!

Keep your head up Tenno and happy hunting!

So "unable to participate in this promotion" / "due to outside circumstances" or rather YOUR sh*t did not work, this is ridiculous ! 

So no Stalker noggle for me :-(

Edited by PoulsenJ

Seriously?? Found out about eh code 2 hours later after the expiration date, and honestly not too happy about it. Shouldn't DE put all these things in everyone's inbox as a reward for sticking around until u18.  Because i really was looking forward toward getting a Stalker Noggle, and now i'm not even sure if it's ganna be available again or if it's gone forever.

DE Please look do something about this

It's about whether you redeemed the codes in time. They all had a 24 hour limit in which they could be redeemed. If you haven't managed to do that with all but one code you didn't get all of them, hence you don't get stalker noggle.

If you're pretty sure you did get them all in time, go to support as they will have a log of all the codes you have redeemed and can help you out.

It is true that the rewards for this promotion have not all been bug free and many people missed some rewards, so you're not alone in this. However you do need to take action, sitting around and waiting for it isn't gonna help