The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoilers] So... The Second Dread...

Minion135

I only had one real gripe with this quest. If the Tenno remote operate the Warframes... How did Mirage and Limbo actually DIE? Or was the Lotus misleading us on Mirage dying and Ordis said what he did due to his memory faults? Also, what about the original Chroma? And why would the Warframes have been in storage in the way they were as opposed to being recalled to the Moon where apparently no one knew it even was so they could stay hidden with the Operators, then no fear of them being dissected, etc...?

EDIT: Crap typo'd the title lol

Edited by Minion135

I only had one real gripe with this quest. If the Tenno remote operate the Warframes... How did Mirage and Limbo actually DIE? Or was the Lotus misleading us on Mirage dying and Ordis said what he did due to his memory faults? Also, what about the original Chroma? And why would the Warframes have been in storage in the way they were as opposed to being recalled to the Moon where apparently no one knew it even was so they could stay hidden with the Operators, then no fear of them being dissected, etc...?

EDIT: Crap typo'd the title lol

You know, I have a somewhat crazy theories.

Maybe Mirage was the same as we was in the quest, they found her Resevoir and she was there, got affected the same way that we did, and her Mirage was carrying its operator on its hand while fighting off an army of sentients.

For Limbo, maybe his Signal were lost between Dimensions, never to return.

I hope that we can physically pilot the frames too. That would only make sense, after all. If that's how it actually is, then I've no qualms there. Though I am still curious why the Warframes weren't hidden with the Tenno themselves since no one, Corpus, Grineer, or even Sentient, knew where the Moon was...

I hope that we can physically pilot the frames too. That would only make sense, after all. If that's how it actually is, then I've no qualms there. Though I am still curious why the Warframes weren't hidden with the Tenno themselves since no one, Corpus, Grineer, or even Sentient, knew where the Moon was...

Because Lotus needs the Warframe to be easily discoverable so if a Tenno needs one she can have one immidiately?

Because Lotus needs the Warframe to be easily discoverable so if a Tenno needs one she can have one immidiately?

But if she had access to the Moon anyway, she could have done the same thing she already did with remote starting the frames (since they're in the void anyway we know she could do the same if they were on the moon since that was in the void, too).

But if she had access to the Moon anyway, she could have done the same thing she already did with remote starting the frames (since they're in the void anyway we know she could do the same if they were on the moon since that was in the void, too).

Well I guess if she did so she has to open the moon thus leaking the secret.

Well I guess if she did so she has to open the moon thus leaking the secret.

True enough. It might not have revealed it, necessarily, but there would certainly have been a risk of exposure if anyone was paying attention at the time. Thanks for that. Now that question is no longer an issue for me. :D I just hope they confirm if Tenno can physically pilot the Warframes at some point, too, because if not than the Mirage thing is still a question, even with the possible answer of being carried like we were that you mentioned above. The only issue I have with that theory with Mirage is that would then mean the moon was already re-opened (because I think it was hidden there already during the Old War, since the Sentient can't go there) and that somehow the Sentients got there before, since Mirage was killed by them.

Edited by Minion135

True enough. It might not have revealed it, necessarily, but there would certainly have been a risk of exposure if anyone was paying attention at the time. Thanks for that. Now that question is no longer an issue for me. :D I just hope they confirm if Tenno can physically pilot the Warframes at some point, too, because if not than the Mirage thing is still a question, even with the possible answer of being carried like we were that you mentioned above. The only issue I have with that theory with Mirage is that would then mean the moon was already re-opened (because I think it was hidden there already during the Old War, since the Sentient can't go there) and that somehow the Sentients got there before, since Mirage was killed by them.

Well, seeing how Mirage was killed, Lotus moved the moon to the void so Sentient cannot find it. I think so.

Well, seeing how Mirage was killed, Lotus moved the moon to the void so Sentient cannot find it. I think so.

That is a possibility, yeah. I guess we'll wait and see. I'm eager to see the next steps they take in the story! :D

Oh, and I want the quest to be replayable. q_q I hope they introduce a replayability feature for quests, albeit without getting the rewards again of course.