Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nitain Extract Alert Proteus Neptune, Spawn Off Map

Tali

same thing happened to me, also do you tried it solo? bcus i did

i did

and you need 9 of them for Ivara

i need 15 in total if im not mistaken because i still have to get Wukong

another reason why alert only resources is a bad idea... not only do you need to be online when the alert is there you allso have to deal with crap like this... this resource is worse then argon crystals... at least u can farm argon...

i completely agree

Edited by Aeon66

Loading nothingh happens and kill Warframe restart. No matter what settings you choose you always end up with the alert not starting or failed respawn as some seem to have that. DE should make this stuff atleast craftable or anything, this doesn't work out.

Just trying the current (9 mins left) Proteus on Neptune nitain extraction mission and stays forever on loadfing bar never finishes loading map.

Quit game ALT+F4 quit steam reloaded and reattempted to get into map 3 times always stays on loading screen.

Liset can be moved via WSAD but no game load.

WHAT? Come on, that will take forever to get! If they're going to put this crap in the game and have it as a requirement for Warframes then they should at least have another way to obtain the dang thing! 

well actually you need more then 9... think its 9 for ivarna and about 20 for wokong...

We will be re-running this alert for 122 Minutes starting in just a couple of mins!

Same thing is happening, stuck on landing craft screen until I alt+F4.

I'm on Friends Only at the moment, but last time it also happened when I was on Public. I'm able to run other missions, just not this one. Haven't tried the other alert.

Edited by motorfirebox