The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pvp Is Too Slow

Renegade343

The only reason diversity would be bad is if one side of it overpowered the other, which was what was happening before with tanks being superior to squishy frames.

There is also redundancy. For instance, with full autos, there are a lot of them, but a few stand out. 

What I propose is to reduce the range and (most likely) the variance of mobility values and effective health values to a significant degree (not like what Pytha just gave, which only decreased the range of mobility values by 0.144, which is to say: Not very much), then correlate them in a strict linear relationship, then go on from there. 

Edited by Renegade343

There is also redundancy. For instance, with full autos, there are a lot of them, but a few stand out. 

What I propose is to reduce the range and (most likely) the variance of mobility values and effective health values, then correlate them in a strict linear relationship, then go on from there. 

Guns dont really affect mobility of frames that would probably be for a different thread

I made a topic about this before you, but i expressed myself too harshly (bashing DE- sorry DE :D), and got a warning, and my post was deleted :D 

So anyhow, i totaly agree with you on this, mobility got nerfed so hard, that everybody is moving like a snail, making pro players easy targets for newbies with those OP automatic rifles who just shoot standing in one place...

This change made Warframe PVP more casual, limiting player's skills, and anti-skill.

I also sometimes getting a weird glitch when first connected to PVP, i literally bulletjump+dodge at the speed of walking, until i die because of this and then respawn this glitch gets fixed by itself.

I made a topic about this before you, but i expressed myself too harshly (bashing DE- sorry DE :D), and got a warning, and my post was deleted :D 

So anyhow, i totaly agree with you on this, mobility got nerfed so hard, that everybody is moving like a snail, making pro players easy targets for newbies with those OP automatic rifles who just shoot standing in one place...

This change made Warframe PVP more casual, limiting player's skills, and anti-skill.

so why dont you just use a faster frame and show em how some parkour is beyond their aim?

Edited by rockscl