Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Tenno, Animae258, Left Us

Lirrea

You can find an extended version of the second dream music(plays in the somatic link room), in the description it mentioned this post, it led me here.

It really is amazing that DE and the warframe community are actually made up of good people, as if the lessons the lotus taught us are ingrained our subconscious, allowing posts like to not be filled "Rest In Spaghetti or some memes.  Instead be taken seriously.

and I feel that the the music I mentioned would be tenno burial music.

just wanted to share my thoughts.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/25/2016 at 6:55 PM, hades9017 said:

You can find an extended version of the second dream music(plays in the somatic link room), in the description it mentioned this post, it led me here.

It really is amazing that DE and the warframe community are actually made up of good people, as if the lessons the lotus taught us are ingrained our subconscious, allowing posts like to not be filled "Rest In Spaghetti or some memes.  Instead be taken seriously.

and I feel that the the music I mentioned would be tenno burial music.

just wanted to share my thoughts.

It was actually the video you mention that brought me here and I consider myself humbled and at the same time proud to be part of a community that bands together like this. I think we will all miss animae258, even though some of us have never met him and have only heard stories about him.  He lives on through those stories and your memories of him, may he rest in peace.  May Animae258 live forever in our memories and stories of him.

I know I am not the best speaker or writer, but I just wanted to share this.

Edited by Kaos1227

• 2 weeks later...

I never met Animae256, but I've read about Animae...we lost a great Tenno...But Animae is never truly dead, the legacies and memories are forever with us, and we will honor our fallen Tenno, rest in peace Tenno...

Forever we shall remember you, we shall forever fight in your honor, my sword, my Warframe, my weapons, shall be used in honor of your name, you have shown the path, an example to all the Tenno out there, and we are forever grateful,  may you find peace in The Second Dream...

Edited by Morttdecai23

• 2 weeks later...

This might be way late, but rest in peace Animae258, In your memory I will continue to help new players, to give out my extra mods when someone is in need, and to be an all around good guy, to make this game you loved so much a better place with all I do in it.

Rest now Tenno, your job here is done, let your pain melt away, go now into your second dream, may it be a long and happy one.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

oh gosh, I can't believe I never saw this. A long time ago I use to play with Animae258 a bit. I remember running the interception on Europa with him back when syndicates were just introduced. I really looked up to him and was quite competitive mastery rank wise. I cannot believe he's no longer with us. He was an inspiration to us all as tenno.

Rest in peace Animae258! I was glad that we got to meet and had a chance to play a few games together. :'(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

he was a brave soldier. a brave tenno. a brave person. now, lets get all of our sybaris and reunite. lets bury him, and shot in the sky, in memory of this fallen tenno. he il be buried in the void, like a tenno must have to. he was one of the best persons, and i il look, and inspire me for him. i il help the persons in the game in his memory. we, tenno, and persons, only die if our legacy fades. THIS LEGACY IL NOT BE FORGOTTEN!

• 2 weeks later...
  • I'm saying this as a message to all the tenno out there that suffer from depression and are feeling down and in the worst case suicidal ,.
    If you ever need someone to talk to , to help you , to lift you up just remember that we are all here ,we are the tenno we are a family and family helps each other so don t do it .
  • Suicide it s not the option , you just gotta live your life man and fiind the good thing even if it s bad or worse or you feel horrible just remember .There is a light at the end of a dark tunnel,you just gotta press on

• 4 weeks later...

I don't play this game for long, but I stumpled upon this through the soundtrack on youtube ... and I am just sitting here crying about a stranger. RIP my dear, and somehow thank you, for showing me once again, how fast life can end, and that we should enjoy every second we get ....

I hope you as his friend feel better now!

Just saw this as I was listening to music. I was curious about the story behind Animae256 and all I have to say now is: I know this might be a little late, but I wanted you to know that the entire community is behind you. Literally an entire army, we stand united as, dare I say it, the Tenno. Animae256 we lost you too soon. 

• 4 weeks later...

May Animae258 rest in peace. You will always be in each Tennos' hearts. 

Let us also help out other people struggling from depression. The Orokin will reward us what our heart desires. 

Hope you're doing well in the Second Dream. The Tenno community misses you dearly.