The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bs Fps Drops / Stutters After U18

WarmongerExtraordinare

Question

I did all of the above and just completed the sortie, every 4 secs a half second freeze, The game is currently unplayable as it stands, which is beyond frustrating, I have had no issues like this ever... Suppose will have to hope they can patch it. Dont want to start the cinematic quest as it currently stands,

Happening to me as well. I don't know why, I'm not an expert, but I definitely know my pc can handle the game as it did perfectly before U18. I've thought as well it was because of the "big update". The thing is that all my hype have vanished.

well here;s a short story about this

i strated download on U18 in the morning before leaving for work,hoping when id be back PLAY button was there but to my surprise i got something like

Update Failed! Some Update content couldnt be downloaded from our servers,pls restart warframe to try again.the update will restart shortlly

i was confused,nothing worked so i did what it said,restarted.closed that window and opened again,from the 1.2 orw/e the size was i still had 800 mb to down . . . and i noticed after each 50mb downloaded THAT message came up. ive read forums and couldnt find anything relating to it so i uninstalled the game and reinstalled it.Play button emerged: went in just to get Freezed alot LIKE ALOT,everywhere,arsenal,codex,navi,i went in a mission and game crashed.

Reading forums again i found some tips,did a cache check and it found out outta the 7gb the game to download after reinstalling 4gb were not downloaded so it started downloading that,nedless to say i couldnt go back in the game.Now im stuck waiting to download and it s a pain cause NOW after 30-40mb downloaded i get THAT message again(Update Failed! Some Update content couldnt be downloaded from our servers,pls restart warframe to try again.the update will restart shortlly) so i close reopen every time.2.6660 to go . . . Idk what happend but i never had this issue with previous udate,game ran as smooth as ever,untill now,waiting for download and see what happens . . .im still waiting since the 6 days before 2dn off dec to see what it brings(second dream) hype is gone,enthusiasm is gone,i just wanna play,i dnt even care about update anymore and i get thatf ealing off smashing my pc(ik its not its fault) and delete game(ik mistake) . . . hope others have less bad luck than me,Enjoy U18 guys

and srry for the typos and what not but im just desperate,sad,angry w/e , idc how i type.

Edited by Hakurynn

well here;s a short story about this

i strated download on U18 in the morning before leaving for work,hoping when id be back PLAY button was there but to my surprise i got something like

Update Failed! Some Update content couldnt be downloaded from our servers,pls restart warframe to try again.the update will restart shortlly

i was confused,nothing worked so i did what it said,restarted.closed that window and opened again,from the 1.2 orw/e the size was i still had 800 mb to down . . . and i noticed after each 50mb downloaded THAT message came up. ive read forums and couldnt find anything relating to it so i uninstalled the game and reinstalled it.Play button emerged: went in just to get Freezed alot LIKE ALOT,everywhere,arsenal,codex,navi,i went in a mission and game crashed.

Reading forums again i found some tips,did a cache check and it found out outta the 7gb the game to download after reinstalling 4gb were not downloaded so it started downloading that,nedless to say i couldnt go back in the game.Now im stuck waiting to download and it s a pain cause NOW after 30-40mb downloaded i get THAT message again(Update Failed! Some Update content couldnt be downloaded from our servers,pls restart warframe to try again.the update will restart shortlly) so i close reopen every time.2.6660 to go . . . Idk what happend but i never had this issue with previous udate,game ran as smooth as ever,untill now,waiting for download and see what happens . . .im still waiting since the 6 days before 2dn off dec to see what it brings(second dream) hype is gone,enthusiasm is gone,i just wanna play,i dnt even care about update anymore and i get thatf ealing off smashing my pc(ik its not its fault) and delete game(ik mistake) . . . hope others have less bad luck than me,Enjoy U18 guys

and srry for the typos and what not but im just desperate,sad,angry w/e , idc how i type.

I feel you.. I have been staying at school for almost 9 hours and the only think I wanted was to play and relax. Boom, 1.5 seconds freezes every 4 seconds. What is funny is that when I start the game, everything is smooth for about 3 minutes, so everytime I try to relog I deceive myself, because then it happens again.

Edited by J0wNz

sadlly u cnat do anything at all,i cnat go into shop to see whats new cause boom freeze,cant do mission,cant see a cinematic,cant even walk in my ship without freezeing...basiclly i can just stand still not even rotate . . . now waiting for damn download to friggin finish . . . 2.418 to go . . . and soon work so i guess no play today either . . . DE pls do something,idk

and 512 Mb away from ending download . . . it just stoped . . .stay like that for a moment then again this :Update Failed! Some Update content couldnt be downloaded from our servers,pls restart warframe to try again.the update will restart shortlly . . .

WF yr pissing me really really REALLY bad,and no answers what so ever

and 512 Mb away from ending download . . . it just stoped . . .stay like that for a moment then again this :Update Failed! Some Update content couldnt be downloaded from our servers,pls restart warframe to try again.the update will restart shortlly . . .

WF yr pissing me really really REALLY bad,and no answers what so ever

Maybe they're working on that, or they will soon. Just have patience :)

I'm experiencing the same thing the longer you stay in game the worst it gets, after 2-3 mission the game become totaly unplayable and you have to restart the client. (I'm using the steam version of warframe x64)

I verified my steam files and redownloaded the whole thing (including client-side updates) like 3 time

The client-side "update" seems to break the game if you try to validate the files in steam and then you let the game update by the laucher and then you got back in steam and revalidate the files it still has more files that needs fixing and restart the download of the game.

Basically there is nothing I can do at the moment to make this game playable.

My specs:

OS Windows 10 X64

AMD Phenom X6 1100T

16GB RAM

Nvidia GTX 970

Please fix this DE