Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Building Warframe: Ivara

DE_Adam

why?

All of her abilities has its own uses. Quiver for utility arrows for various purposes, Navigator(Although it's a bit gimmicky to use for me) for accurate guided shots, Prowl is a different kind of invisibility that has limits compared to Ash and Loki but complements her low defenses, and Artemis Bow is straight up damage. Also, all her abilities can easily synergize with each other. Using Navigator in conjunction with her Quiver arrows, Prowl to let her remain hidden to use Navigator or line up shots with Artemis Bow,  Dashwire arrows to make vantage points to snipe enemies with Artemis Bow, etc. Her high energy pool encourages you to make the most out of her abilities and none of them really feel OP. And above it all, her abilities feel like it fits the theme for an Archer frame.

Edited by Knightmare047

All of her abilities has its own uses. Quiver for utility arrows for various purposes, Navigator(Although it's a bit gimmicky to use for me) for accurate guided shots, Prowl is a different kind of invisibility that has limits compared to Ash and Loki but complements her low defenses, and Artemis Bow is straight up damage. Also, all her abilities can easily synergize with each other. Using Navigator in conjunction with her Quiver arrows, Prowl to let her remain hidden to use Navigator or line up shots with Artemis Bow,  Dashwire arrows to make vantage points to snipe enemies with Artemis Bow, etc. Her high energy pool encourages you to make the most out of her abilities and none of them really feel OP. And above it all, her abilities feel like it fits the theme for an Archer frame.

my why was about the 'skirt' comment. I couldn't figure out if you wanted more female frames with semi transparent skirts or if it meant something more. If this paragraph explains it then disregard. Also, well thought out post.

my why was about the 'skirt' comment. I couldn't figure out if you wanted more female frames with semi transparent skirts or if it meant something more. If this paragraph explains it then disregard. Also, well thought out post.

Sorry I misunderstood your question.

It's more of a personal taste. I just seem to like how her skirt waves around during movement and when channeling. I like seeing dangling parts on frames as they complement the fast-paced movement of the game and adds some flair to it, making it really feel like you're moving quickly. Just like how syandanas do.

Edited by Knightmare047

Sorry I misunderstood your question.

It's more of a personal taste. I just seem to like how her skirt waves around during movement and when channeling. I like seeing dangling parts on frames as they complement the fast-paced movement of the game and adds some flair to it, making it really feel like you're moving quickly. Just like how syandanas do.

I like the "skirt" as well. It would work on any gender frame I think. It's less of a garment and more just... I don't know, she';s based on a tree frog so transparent wobbly stuff might be part of that.

I really love Ivara, but her head is so painful for me.. and its just my opinion.

but the main head looks like a one eyed ogre or something smiling at me.. or a bullseye that glows under a dark thingy.. and the new head, is a big glowing X or maybe a fallout 4 fusion core that got shoved into someones head?... also kinda like a bullseye and its like they both scream "insert bullet here"

I really love Mesa's main helmet and I wish they made a version without the scarf..

its just my opinion.. Ivara is super fun to play... but the helmet... *shiver*

Edited by Tamamo-no-Mae

That is a great "building" episode, thank you so much !

After the first devstream showcasing her I admit I was disappointed by her skills, as I doubted she could adapt to the fast-paced, non-stealthy flow of the game. I was so wrong... She is just fantastic ! Very powerful, although not as a traditional nuker, but as a tactician, a huntress, and a sniper. Versatility and utility are as much her strenght as damage with bows. Hopefully she will open a path leading to the creation of frames that are end-game worthy while being more engaging to play than spamming one or two abilities.

In addition, farming her was, yes, quite exciting and fun overall, as spy missions with a nice team behind feel certainly more rewarding than RNG on a boss or a time wall.

Finally, of course, I too love her look. She's very cute, with all the small details from top to bottom (skirt, hood, arrows, boots...).

Truely a feat. Good job, devs !

Love her design, excellent work.  Also kudos on the way to acquire her, which I won't spoil.  My only complaint is the senseless requirement of argon crystals for manufacturing her, forcing me into the void for the 30,000th time.  I'm fine with that as a requirement for primes but the sheer amount of time I have to spend there for completely unrelated things deflates my interest so much; I am so burnt out on the void.

• 2 weeks later...

I know this is not about this topic but I want to get this idea out there and I don't know how else to go about this but I made an idea for a new warframe so here it is

Hagyrum (ha gear um)

The warframe of liquid metal

Theme: a roman gladiator, a sci fi alien, or Japanese oni (I cannot decide)

Inspirations: terminator t1000, Mercury(element)

Description: masculine, smooth futuristic look, instead of holding a weapon normally with a hand he would hold say the "Burston" slightly engulfed in a metallic looking liquid.

Powers: these are interchangeable or removable

Morph-Your hand turns into a dagger like blade and you stab the closest enemy and you take on there likeness and other enemy's will not recognize you (dose not work on flying targets). if you attack the morph disappears and if the enemy dies the morph lasts longer.

Fabricate-You gain infinite ammo and bottomless clip (for bows you gain a faster fire rate instead) for a short time.

Bodyguard-you split in two one you control one keeping agro and taking hits (your health and shields are set to 3/4). if you or an ally loses their shields the bodyguard will jockey on you or an ally giving a reduced damage effect till the shields have regenerated.

Liquid Razor-your hands turn to blades, your arms elongate, and gain two more. Swinging at high speeds you jab lightning quick. The effectiveness of this ability is altered by mods on your melee weapon(s).

If I was good at drawing I'd have a picture but I'm not. I thought of this warframe randomly and thought (out loud) "THIS IS A GREAT IDEA" and I will admit it sound op but tweaking on the powers and it would be good. I think the the stats would be good if it resembled Rihno or Chroma or a mix to balance it out. This (in my opinion) would be enjoyable to play. Oh and about the name it comes from hydrargyrum the original name for Mercury (element), I did my research.

P.S. Sorry for all the ()()()()()()()

Created by:

(Xbox 1) SHOGUN SPARTANX

Ivara was a bit tricky to learn at first but she quickly grew on me, not only stealing all that loot Skyrim style but stealing my heart too. She's extremely fun and for someone that rarely played a stealth type... I fully regret everything but sheesh the stealth system in unforgiving in late game. In the end though if it is with Bow, Rifle, Sniper, Grenade launcher or Shotgun you can bet the ranch she will get the job done. Can't wait to see what she gets in augments!