Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glaive Charge Time For Throwing

IEpicWolfI

DE, please. I don't want to wait 50 years to throw my glaive.

The new charge attacks have cause glaives to use the same charge time to throw them, which considering how weak these weapons have already been, makes them a pain in the &#! to use. It used to take like a third or just slightly less of the current charge time to throw our blades, can you fix that please.

And while at it, Despair and Daikyu's quiver positioning because it's broken to all hell. Cheers.

I'm not usually one for saying 'this change ruined something,' but the change to the throwing system has ruined the Glaives for me. I loved them for their fluidity, their on-the-fly adaptability, and...now that's been replaced with 'Am I done charging this up yet?'

I agree the charge time of all thrown weapons needs to be revert back to how it was. They were always good to use in a pinch. These thrown weapons weren't even OP and usually falls off on higher level enemies. I am just hoping that this is just a unintentional nerf right now.

1000% agreed. Not only is the Charge time too long, but you have to perform a Quick Melee before the Charge, even while the weapon is unequipped.

Please, please, please, change it back. It's agony now.

Yeah... that causes some awkward hand positioning to try and aim the damn thing, which coupled with the long charge time, and inability to hold onto a charge, makes hitting anything pretty hard.

The "hold down for charge attack" for normal weapons is fine. It simply breaks the thrown weapons because we don't have a "normal throw" and then a "charged throw" systems, we had to hold down the button before and we do now as well, and since the "charge" is tied to "hold the button down", it breaks the weapon.

All that needs to happen is DE to allow us to release BEFORE the charge animation ends.

ie: We hold down the key, a charge starts, but we release early, and we "throw normal" rather then "throw charged".

If you let go early now, it just cancels the whole thing.

Edited by Taurondir

i completely fail to understand why the fury mod does not increase the charge atk spd =[

atm ingame charge atks r just slower/crappier atks =/

considering that channeling raped all the old charge atk mods, i just dont understand why they would bring them back in such a lackluster way =/

like where are the charge atk mods? srsly? all those animations and not even a single mod? =/

Agreed with everything. Kestral is my favorite. It used to have a bug with doing a quick melee before you throw, but it was only when it was fully equipped, which I never did, becuase it had that issue. So I mainly just used it as utility. Can't deal with a machine gunner right now, hit it to space so it will come back when you can deal with it. I would use it as a main if it didn't have that bug

Now it seems to do a faster quick melee regardless if it's equipped or held as a secondary, and the charge time is brutal. What's worse, it seems the bug where it either gets stuck to your arm, or lost, is now worse. Happening every single time. They "fixed it" a bit ago, by it just randomly returning after a while. But it's really not great if you have to wait 30 seconds for it to unglitch everytime you throw it (if you want to throw it thanks to the charge time)

The redeemer is about the same. It always did a half swing/quick melee before it charged and shot (suuuuper annoying) when it wasn't equipped, when it was equipped, it was fine, but again now it does it for both.

Edited by SeEnCreaTive