Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please, Let Us Buy [Spoiler] With Platinum From Market

tehgreg

+99999999999999999999

I made a mistake with where I put mine and now I'm stuck trying sorties to get another lens for my tree.

Trade chat being trade chat isn't helping.

Noooooooooo, Because people would just farm up plat to buy lenses and not even bother with sorties. Then they can just skip along the focus skill tree without having to bother with progression.

You think it's the lenses that make people want to do sorties?

Hah.

It's what makes ME want to do sorties sure, but I'm willing to bet that legendary core is WAAAAYYYYY more wanted by people than a lens.

You think it's the lenses that make people want to do sorties?

Hah.

It's what makes ME want to do sorties sure, but I'm willing to bet that legendary core is WAAAAYYYYY more wanted by people than a lens.

Giving an option to skip the focus tree progression without even doing sorties even when players get the cores is a bad idea. Players are gonna get the cores then they can just farm up plat and skip the tree. 

That doesn't fix anything

Edited by KJRenz

U can buy big lens from market thats already nice

I agree, but we don't have a reliable way to get more lens other than sorties.  I have gotten the same bp both times.  I wouldn't mind if they put something in the syndicates so we can remove a lens like you can with arcanes.

I agree, but we don't have a reliable way to get more lens other than sorties.  I have gotten the same bp both times.  I wouldn't mind if they put something in the syndicates so we can remove a lens like you can with arcanes.

well thats an good idea putting something on syndicate to move out a lens gg